PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Bareback Risk

admin
25 Temmuz 2023, 01:01
This story has several sex scenes, more than one is intense and graphic, but it also has a lot of story and character development. If you are looking for a "stroke story" come back and read this one at another time.

"Okay Ana, but that means you won't get a good shift. I'll have to put you on nights, from eleven to seven."

"That's alright, Rick. I can't be too particular. I just need to earn some spending money for college; you know, for whatever my scholarship doesn't cover. That is, if I can get the scholarship to cover my final semesters. I'd do almost anything to avoid student loans."

"I'll try to put you on for the dinner hours anytime I need extra help," Rich explained. "That may give you a little more tips than what truckers and drunks pay. It's gonna mean you'd have to do that as extra hours. Can you work that many hours in one day?"

"Sure, four hours for dinner, plus my eight, with an hour or two off in between? Yeah, I can do that as long as it's not every day," Ana agreed. "I don't have any other demands on my time. Mom doesn't need me to help her."

"What?" Rick asked. "No boyfriend?"

When Ana shook her head, Rick smiled and asked, "Pretty girl like you and there's no boyfriend? What's wrong with guys these days?" Rick winked at Ana. It was only in jest when he asked, "Are you interested in an older man?"

Ana laughed, she had known Rick far too long to take him seriously. "Not in this town. The ladies of the Garden Club would run me out of town." She started to leave Rick's office and turned back to ask him, "If you lose a dinner waitress, can I have the earlier spot?"

Rick nodded, "Yeah, but don't hold your breath. Everyone who's on that shift has been here a long time."

"Yeah, I know, but it never hurts to ask." Ana waved and told the restaurant owner, "I'll be here early for someone to show me around. See ya later."

It wasn't the first time Ana had worked as a waitress. She was fortunate there was an opening at Town