PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Neighbour wore nylons

admin
25 Temmuz 2023, 09:34
My Next Door Neighbour wears Nylons

My hands were dug deep into my jeans pockets and my head was tucked into my chest to avoid the worst of the chill wind that was blowing across the fields to my right as I walked up the steep hill towards our house.
During the day I would have had some cover by walking up the backstreet but my Dad locked the yard gate at 9pm ?in case of burglars.' Who would want to break into our meagre terraced house was lost on me but he had his rules; so I had to enter the house from the front and it faced out onto the Northern hills.

As I fumbled in my Levi jacket for my keys I noticed that next door's
downstairs curtains were partially open. I don't know why but I thought it odd as every other window in the street was in complete darkness.
Curiosity took over and I slowly raised my eyes towards the light as I opened the small gate at the bottom of our garden.

It wasn't the bitter cold wind that now made me freeze to the spot, but the sight that greeted me when I looked through our neighbour's window.

My Mum's best friend was standing in the corner of the room and pulling her dress over her head revealing her massive knockers inside a lily white bra and a small pair of red knickers under a nylon slip. I silently closed the gate and crouched down so as not to be seen.

Nancy dropped the dress to the floor then ran her hands over her breasts before slowly stepping out of the slip. I could no longer feel the icy wind as my mouth hung open. Deliberately not looking out of the window Nancy raised her hands behind her back and fumbled with her bra fastener. At 14 I'd had my own problems opening bras so sympathised with her dilemma but she soon unbuckled the hooks and held the bra against her magnificent orbs for what seemed a lifetime, then pulled it away from her chest and her unfettered knockers wobbled as she leaned to her side and placed the underwear on a chair.

My recent intermittent forays into the world of teenage sex hadn't
prepared me for anything like this - my next door neighbour looked like a sexy film star as she stood in the corner of her living room now only wearing a skimpy pair of red knickers brown stockings and a big white suspender belt.

Sex was in its infancy in the mining villages of North East England in 1972 and although I'd managed to get two girls to let me feel their tits in the six months since my 14th birthday that was the sum total of my sexual experience apart from the occasional well thumbed copy of Health