PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : History Repeats Itself

admin
26 Temmuz 2023, 19:32
Nearly two weeks have passed since our night together, the one where you totally broke me. It took days to sit without biting my lip at the full throb you'd left behind.

I've managed to make my excuses and creep out for an hour. Parking up a little side street, your car is already waiting. I open the door and slip in, the smell of you fills the car causing a flutter inside my knickers.

You want to take me to our old place, guess you get a kick from the nostalgia and from it being the place you first had me. The first time anyone had me. I'm still proud that the first cock I ever took was yours and you didn't even know you were the first to fill and stretch open those parts of me. I get goosebumps at the memory, not many people cum like I did on their first time.

Your hand has been in and out of my knickers the whole drive there, teasing me and getting me ready for you. You don't know I'm going to let you have my ass again. I've worn high heeled boots especially, they throw my hips forward when I stand giving you the deepest access to me.

The car slows to a stop over the crunchy gravel