PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Kim and Me Ch. 02

admin
28 Temmuz 2023, 04:05
More from the memory banks.

--------------------------

It had been a little before 7:00pm when Kim and I fell asleep together. I woke up first at 8:45. The sun had set and it was dark out, although the city lights were very pretty in this part of town.

I hit the bathroom and decided dinner was a priority about now. I didn't think either of us would want to cook if for no other reason than it would take time away from other possible activities and I didn't feel like getting dressed and going out for largely the same reason. Knowing Kim's tastes in food, I figured that delivery Chinese from one of our favorite lunch places would work just fine.

I went into the living room and quietly called the restaurant (the number was coded into my cell phone) and ordered enough food for three. Both Kim and I loved spicier stuff and I asked them to put in extra chili paste on the side. They weren't too busy at that moment and said that they could probably be here in 45 minutes. Well, hot damn!

Just as I hung up, I heard Kim calling my name sleepily from the bedroom. I came in and laid down next to her and gave her a big kiss and a hug. She said "What were you doing in the living room?" "Ordering dinner," I replied. "Kung pao chicken, Szechuan bean curd, and Mongolian beef, all on the spicy side. Oh, and I got you an extra egg roll like always."

Kim smiled and pushed her face into my chest and said "You know me so well. You've been a wonderful friend for years and years and I finally got to bring you home with me. I'm just a happy girl tonight." She stretched in bed and said "How soon will they be here? I'm starving!"

"They said about 45... well, 40 minutes now. I could deal with a lot of food, myself. And..." I took stock of how sticky I felt, "...maybe a hot shower wouldn't be out of order."

"I'd like a hot shower, too," Kim said, "and a visit to the bathroom." She got out of bed and stretched again, which was a wonderful thing to see. She saw me looking and twirled around on tiptoe. I caught her by the waist as she faced me and kissed her tummy. I ran my hands around her and pulled her to me, still kissing around her tummy and working down a little bit. Kim said "Stop that for a moment; I have to go to the bathroom." She pulled free and headed into the bathroom and closed the door. A moment later, I heard the toilet flush and she opened the door again.

"Now," she said, "let me get us towels. This shower's not big enough for two people unfortunately, so I'll let you go first and then you can get dressed and wait for the Chinese food to show up." Kim dug around in her closet and came out with two big cream-white bath towels and handed me one. She was still naked and I had been admiring the way she looked when she moved. I'd always liked her with clothes on; seeing her au natural was even better.

I started the shower and let it warm up. I found a translucent bar of honey-scented soap and a bottle of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint, a happy smell from my teen years. I got in and scrubbed myself off with the honey-scented bar, then used the Dr. Bronner's to shampoo myself. The peppermint left my face and scalp tingling just like it had in years gone by. I turned the water off, toweled down, then stepped out. My skin felt really clean and between the honey and the mint, I smelled like some kind of dessert food. I laughed at the thought of being on a plate covered with frosting and served up for Kim.

I walked out of the bathroom toweling my hair. Kim had straightened the bed and I could hear her padding around in the kitchen. I walked out and she was in a white terrycloth robe getting out plates and making a pot of tea to go with dinner. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. Kim pushed back into me with her eyes closed and put her arms over mine. We stood there and rocked for a moment. I said "Shower's free and the delivery guy is going to be here in" - I glanced at the clock - "about 25 minutes." Kim said "Okay" and headed into the bedroom.

I walked into the living room and got into my clothes, although I stayed barefoot. I heard the shower start and Kim was singing something from an unidentified Gilbert