PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Katie, HJ Expert

admin
01 Ağustos 2023, 22:50
Usual deal: Don't read this if you're don't supposed to!
Thanks to the site(s) that host stories like mine. Support
the sites that support us! And write me if you like! - Katie

How I got into this is another story in itself. In fact it's a rather long and pointless one, detailing the gradual sexual awakening, exploration and ? eventually ? submission of a teenage girl over a couple of years. And frankly the though of writing a 100kb or more text file is about as attractive to me as reading it is to you I'm sure. So here's a little bit of back ground and what you need to know, if you feel like skipping to the sex sir or ma'am, scroll down 'til you see the asterix's:

My name is Katie. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am an eighteen year old (almost nineteen by the time you'll read this: mid 2006. Gifts of cash, alcohol and drugs will be considered!) girl. Longish (shoulder length) dark brunette hair. Slim but curvy body kept in shape by pilates, swimming, indoor soccer and an athletic sex life. I have extremely large (14dd) breasts for someone my age, my doctor says that I'll probably need a reduction at some point in the next few years otherwise I'll start having chronic back problems, but for now they don't belong to me and that's not for me to decide. I am a bisexual, collared and owned submissive slave girl. My Mistress is a 24 year old American expat named Cassandra, or Cassie, or to me, Mistress Cassie, or more simply 'Goddess', and more frequently 'oh please put it deeper in my ass ma'am'. To her and the people she makes me serve I'm known as cumslut, fuckpig, slavewhore, cumbucket, and I'm sure, many other contractions. I am so totally fucking for real you probably won't believe it. Hell I'm on a couple of dating/S