PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Adventures in Grocery Shopping Ch. 02

admin
04 Ağustos 2023, 16:08
Catarina and I continued seeing each other for a couple of months, until she received a job offer in New York. After a grand "farewell" evening, we parted ways, promising to stay in touch and see each other again.

Soon after she moved away, I was again shopping alone, checking out the women as well as picking up my groceries.

On one particular trip, on a late summer Saturday afternoon this time, I was looking through the meat department, perusing their selections for grilling out when I heard a voice directly behind me.

"Coach? Coach Kurt?"

As I turned around, I saw a familiar face from quite a few years ago.

"Lora Patterson," she said, sticking her hand out to me. "Do you remember me? You coached my sons Jimmy and Rick in the wrestling club and Pop Warner football."

"I remember you quite well," I replied, taking her hand and smiling. She was a little more full-bodied then I remembered from back then, but still very pretty, petite, and nicely curvy.

Lora Patterson was one of those mothers who was always involved with her kids activities, usually running a fund-raising committee, or some other group to help the organization. She was also memorable to me for her bright blue eyes, large chest, and well-formed ass.

I was still married when I was coaching, and during a conversation with my now-ex, I mentioned Lora taking over the fund-raising. My ex asked which one she was, and I described her as short, dark-haired, and with bright blue eyes.

"Oh!" my ex replied, knowing of my penchant for a woman's eyes. "Bright blue eyes! Of course you noticed her!"

"Have you seen her?" I asked innocently. "I would have to be blind NOT to notice her eyes!"

'Not to mention that chest and ass!' I thought to myself.

Lora and I talked for a little while, and she told me about the boys both playing football in college (Man, if THAT doesn't make you feel old!), and then about her divorce.

After a few minutes, she told me that she had to finish her shopping and get to an appointment, but asked if I wanted to meet for drinks, which I quickly accepted.

After we exchanged numbers, I watched her ass as she walked away, and I went on with my shopping.

That night, as I was sitting on my balcony enjoying a glass of Bourbon and thinking about seeing Lora earlier, my phone rang.

"Are we going out for those drinks?" I heard Lora's voice ask right away.

Laughing, I replied, "I didn't know you wanted to go out tonight!"

"Why not?" she asked. "You have other plans?"

"Not at all," I told her. "I was just having a drink by myself. I would much rather have you for company."

"Well, come pick me up, and we can go out and drink together!" she said.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled into the driveway of her house and started up her walkway.

There was a big clouded glass window pane in the front door, and I saw her shape appear in it as I stepped up on her porch. Before I could knock on the door, it opened and Lora stood in the doorway.

"Hi," I said, looking her over.

She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse, thin enough to show the lace pattern of her bra and opened enough to show some nice, deep cleavage, a dark, flowing skirt that reached mid-thigh, and a short pair of heels. Her long, dark hair flowed down to her shoulders in waves.

"Hi yourself," she replied, reaching up to kiss my cheek. I took in the aroma of a very intoxicating perfume as I held her, as well as a faint hint of rum.

"Do I meet with your approval?" she asked, taking my hand, holding it high and spinning around.

I watched as her skirt rose slightly as she turned, exposing more of her full, firm legs.

"You look beautiful," I told her honestly.

"Flatterer," she giggled.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, still looking her up and down.

"I'm very ready," she replied, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Well, where would you like to go?" I asked as she closed her door.

She suggested a place known as a party bar, and I chuckled, thinking to myself that it was only a couple of blocks from where she lived.

"We can walk, if you'd like," she said, hooking her hand into my arm.

"That sounds good to me," I told her.

We made small talk as we walked there, and we were soon seated across from each other in a corner booth at the bar, on a slightly raised platform overlooking the rest of the floor.

"To not having to drink alone tonight," Lora said, raising her glass of Rum