PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Perils of Sweet Sue and Smokey

admin
04 Ağustos 2023, 17:25
With apologies to "The Perils of Pauline."

Sweet Sue was a darling and very sweet girl. Not only was she sweet, she was stacked! And I mean stacked. As a poet once said of his girl "she was built like burlap bag full of bobcats, she had it to-gether!" That was Sweet Sue, she had it together. But let's take her from top to bottom, shall we? Now, that's not to say that her bottom was any less desirable than the rest of her, but we need to start somewhere.

Okay, Sweet Sue stands exactly 5 foot 2 and weighs a curvy 135 pounds. The weight may throw you off so wait, it'll soon become self-explanatory. Okay let's see we've got 5-2, 135 . . . oh, yeah, she has a full head of long strawberry blonde hair that kind of flips at the end. It's long enough to caress her beautifully rounded toosh, but wait we'll go over that in just a sec. Like I said, her hair has that slightly reddish tinge of blonde and her wide eyes are so sparkling blue that you'd swear she stole the color from the sunny waters of the Gulf of Mexico. She had the cutest little button nose you'd ever want to see and the sweetest bow for a mouth, which was naturally the same color that she painted her long pretty fingernails and her cute dainty toes, a brilliant red. That was her favorite color, so although she sometimes got bored and painted them some other color, she'd always come back to this one.

Her face had the chiseled features of her part-Swedish ancestry with the American looks of her half-breed Huron Indian father. Her complexion managed to attain a honey-gold color that made you want to run your tongue over it just to taste it's sweetness. But the best part of her was her breasts -- they were huge! They were so big that they were almost caricatures of large mammaries -- and she was proud of them, they got her everything she wanted. One sight of her 52-EEEE . . . EEE . . . EE . . . E, whatever ? was usually enough to open any door for her. She could have robbed a bank and nobody -- make that, no man -- would ever remember what she looked like. But she was an honest girl, making money in the muck-raking business of Private Investigations. But I digress.

Sweet Sue's waist was fairly slender, she'd never had a pregnancy, her hips just naturally flared out to counterbalance her treasure chest. She was tres hourglass, her waist of 30 inches blossomed out to hips of 44 inches. Her thighs were exquisitely rounded and firm, feeding down into nicely shaped calves, slender ankles and a pair of tinily small, very adorable feet. Wow! Well, that's Sweet Sue.

As I accidentally mentioned, Sweet Sue was a Private Investigator. She liked what she did. Her company was aptly named "Film At Eleven" because her favorite pastime was taking pictures and she could sneak a camera into almost anywhere. Hell, she didn't even have to sneak it, she could carry it and men's eyes would be so full of her tits that she could literally carry in a full-size television camera and nobody would notice. Right now she lay in bed with her favorite companion, having just completed a good-paying job.

"Oh, Smokey," she crooned, "you are so wonderfully large and handsome," she crooned, "just look at you lying there, all thick and long, so nicely rounded and heavy," her sighs quickly turned into pants of lust as she caressed her companion's steely length and girth, "you're always ready, aren't you, Baby, always willing to satisfy me so completely, aren't you."

She picked up the K-frame Smith