PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Nick's Account

admin
08 Ağustos 2023, 18:30
------------------

This story is for my boy Nick, and is closely based on him. I changed a little, but not too much of his character for this fictional story. I hope you enjoy this Nick, my good boy.

--------------

Nick's Account

"Sorry, I got the call just before I got here. Is it cool if I take it and get to it after I run to work and physically replace that server I told them was going to fail?" Luke lifted the laptop in one hand.

"Sure, go ahead. Must be big if they are calling you in on a Saturday." Nick responded, glad his friend was still willing to work on the messed up laptop.

"Yeah, some physical stuff we can't do by logging in at home. I'm going straight there. Hate to, but I gotta run."

"Go, I'll catch you later."

"Later bud." Luke rushed out to his car, putting Nick's laptop on the passenger seat.

The work problem wasn't that much of an issue, but some executives were twittering about it, so Luke's boss called him in to show they were on it. Luke did what was needed, and headed back home, grabbing drive-through on the way.

Sitting at his desk, he opened up Nick's laptop. Nothing came up on the screen. Probably a power issue. Closing the lid, Luke flipped it over and undid the casing. Shortly, he had found the problem and was able to fix it. It turned on, and booted up. Nick had taped his password to the edge, and Luke connected to his network and pulled up the browser. It asked if he wanted to restore pages. On automatic, he clicked "OK". Several tabs opened up and Luke gave them a quick scan. Nothing really out of the ordinary. Except one tab. Luke clicked it. A site called . Now that wasn't expected, and Luke sat up a bit. Auto-login was enabled, so Luke took a look. It was a social network for kinky people. Luke poked around a bit and discovered his dick was poking up. Not surprising as Luke had a long history of dominating the men he bedded. There was a lot of stuff on this site that went even further than Luke did. He was going to have to spend more time getting ideas.

Luke leaned back and considered things. Nick wasn't very computer savvy, so shutting down the browser would erase what he had looked at. Luke did that and turned off the machine. He pulled his own out. Grabbing a beer and flopping on the sofa, Luke created a profile "BrainyAnd***ung". After all, he was brainy, and he was hung. It was bound to get Nick's attention, and spent a few hours looking around on the site. At some point a plan began to form in his head. A good plan. Luke got creating and expanding his connections there, as that was needed for the next part.

Luke returned Nick's laptop the next day and they sat around drinking beers and watching ESPN. Luke stole a couple looks at Nick, for the first time thinking of him in a sexual way. Nick had a great personality and looked like Freddie Prinze, Jr. Luke let a smile cross his face as he thought about getting Nick to suck his dick. After all, that was what Nick was cruising for on the fetish site. A man's dick to suck. And more than only suck, he wanted to be cuckolded with his girlfriend and forced to do things. Luke was going to have Nick between his thighs and a whole lot more.

Over the next few weeks Luke watched Nick on the network. He would come on every few days, like some pictures and occasionally post text. Luke joined most of the same groups and posted in some of the same groups, so Nick would see his handle. Finally Nick made a post Luke could post a direct response to, so he did. A few days later they friended each other. Luke messaged Nick and started a conversation.

The first exchange of messages went well, and communication continued over time. Luke probed for things about Nick, and Nick responded, glad to have a man talking to him. At some point, Nick revealed he almost got to meet up with a guy.

BrainyAnd***ung: So you got close to meeting that guy and he bugged out?

Beta***ick: Yeah, was a while back. Not had a lot of luck since then.

BrainyAnd***ung: Poor boy, craving cock and not able to get any.

Beta***ick: Yeah.....

BrainyAnd***ung: Noticed you're not too far from me, if that's where you actually are, I could just see you getting down on your knees, opening your mouth, making me happy.

Beta***ick: I'd do it, show you what I'm willing to do for you.

BrainyAnd***ung: How much will you do to prove it to me? Prove you are worthy to suck my cock.

Beta***ick: Tell me