PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Threeway with My Boss

admin
09 Ağustos 2023, 01:13
The store I work at recently hired a new boss. He was hot! I felt like it was lust at first sight. Every time I saw him he made me so wet and he didn't have to do anything but look at me. He was about 6' tall, medium build, tan with gorgeous brown eyes. Every woman in the store wanted him, but he was untouchable. I say that because the store has rules against dating the boss. Both you and the boss would lose your jobs. We both worked nights though.

After a few weeks of working together, I asked if he wanted to get together after work and get some drinks and relax with some other people. He agreed and I told him where to meet us. He said that he knew where the place was.

When we got off work we all met at a local club. It was around 11pm when we all arrived. The club wasn't the greatest, but it was the only one without driving for an hour. They played country music, which none of us really cared for and the drinks weren't the greatest but we stayed for a while anyways. We talked about nothing in particular and joked around.

After about an hour, most of the people left. This left just me, Tom and Doug (the boss). Tom was kind of like Doug. He was an inch shorter, tan, and very muscular. He worked in the back of the store unloading heavy boxes as they came in. After a few more minutes we had had all the country we could stand and wanted to leave. I didn't want the night to end, so I invite the guys back to my place, which was just a few minutes away. We all drove separate cars incase they wanted to leave.

When we got to my house I got a beer for each of the guys and a soda for myself. I had stuff to do in the morning and didn't want to have a hangover. I turned on some music. As R