PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Life, My Mother Ch. 02

admin
09 Ağustos 2023, 17:27
My Life - My Mother, the morning after-coming to terms with..

I woke up don't know why, long before it was light but remained in the bed thinking about the tumultuous events of last night. I was not able to hold on to a line of thought; I was going through a mental chaos. Guilt was overpowering yet I couldn't deny that pleasure too was something t I never felt before. I confessed to myself that it was me who forced her on a path of debauchery; I made her commit a sin unthinkable in the society, she had no part in the act.

I dosed off trying to sort out the intermingled lines of my thought and woke up to shaking of the bed. I was lying facing the window, with my back towards amma. By the movements I sensed that she is trying to sit up. Mom switched on the bed side lamp and I saw her, in the mirror on the wall, sitting with her back on the headboard holding her hands on to her face. I saw tears streaming down her cheek. In between her sobs she was chanting Oh Lord! Oh My God! and truly so. What happened was quite out of ordinary.

I felt terrible. Not having a clue as to how I shall react I stayed still. I looked up again into the mirror and LO! Once again, animal in me started to raise its head. This time I was greeted with view of her ample bosom, just above the nipples. God it was a site to behold. I played with those globes just few hours back, but seeing them in light was different.

When she was holding her hands on to her face, her arms obscured the view, but as she wiped her eyes and let arms drop to sides her magnificent bust came into my view. They were swollen like they are still full and were round in shape. Surprisingly, her breasts did not sag a lot and retained their shape. Her breasts were in no way like what most Indian women of her age have. They are big