PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Black and White Ch. 02

admin
05 Eylül 2023, 09:52
Aviva asked him, "Where's your car?"

He involuntarily looked around, and admitted he'd walked to the coffee shop. "I live a few blocks away and I hoofed it. No car tonight."

She nodded and said, "That's cool. Let's go." She looked at his cup and said, "You can bring that with." She made a closed-mouth smile and said, "My car has cupholders."

He got up and had to half-skip across the parking lot to catch up with Aviva, who was practically charging, striding athletically on the pavement. He felt self-conscious for a second, and turned to see if anyone was looking at him, but no-one was. He shrugged and caught up with the average woman. She pointed at the passenger door of a nondescript American car of a nondescript color, and he opened the door and got in, half falling into a deep bucket seat. He put his cup in an empty holder next to a stick shift console. The car was full of trash and the floor was concealed beneath a covering of takeout bags and papers.

Aviva said, "My car's a mess. I keep my house clean but not my car."

She started the engine and roared backwards in the lot without looking, then punched it and squealed to the exit. He looked for a seat belt and reached for the upper grab handle. While he was slithering on the fake leather seat she flipped the radio on to some R