PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Grateful Neighbor Ch. 02

admin
06 Eylül 2023, 04:36
Chapter 2 ? Cast off

I don't know if she was ashamed of having been so unabashedly seductive, or if she'd found a way to get Paul to help more, or even if she'd figured a way to get by on her own. Regardless, I didn't see Sandra for several weeks after our dalliance.

One day, as I was returning home from work, I saw her working in her front garden. From the end of the street I could see she was wearing shorts and what looked like a tank top. My balls rolled at the thought of what that shirt must have been struggling to contain. The closer I got, however, the less it looked like a tank top, and the more it looked like a bikini top. As I passed her I nearly hit a parked car as I pulled into my driveway.

I work nearly an hour from home, and hadn't taken a leak before I left. The semi-hard-on I now had helped restrain the need, somewhat, but I really needed to go. As soon as I got out of the car I made a bee-line for the bathroom. I was hoping to drain my bladder and get back outside before Sandra finished her gardening.

I really had to go, however, and REALLY enjoyed the warm rushing sensation that came from nearly a ½ gallon of 98.6 degree fluid coursing through my semi-turgid prick. By the time I finally finished, I had a full on hard-on. I decided to relax and let the warm full feeling embrace my rod