PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Trust Ch. 02

admin
01 Ekim 2023, 12:27
First let me thank you all for the votes and emails. And as I've said before, this is not meant to be the next great novel, so if that's what you're looking for, I'm sorry to disappoint. I started it wanting to do a running chronicle that spans years like a soap opera, so it may never actually reach a satisfactory end for some people. With that in mind, if you haven't read all previous chapters, I suggest you do so before proceeding.
If I haven't already scared you off, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do writing it. All mistakes are mine. All people, places and institutions are made up, this story in no way reflects reality and any similarities to it are coincidental. Enjoy.
Chapter 02
From what Mason could see, Cambridge was a small community that had been swallowed by its bigger neighbor Boston, yet was fighting to retain its identity. Probably a fight it would have lost long ago if not for the fact that both Harvard and MIT found their home there. He quickly determined that he didn't want to buy a house on the Boston side of the Charles River Basin and wasn't sure he wanted to even live in Cambridge, it was all too crowded. For now, he had taken a room at the West Keaton hotel in Cambridge, they offered dining, a gym and free Wi-Fi, so he hadn't bothered looking further.
He'd spent a good part of the first day talking to Brigid on the phone, missing her terribly. But she seemed so excited about everything for him, that he soon felt better himself. That is, until he went down to have dinner that evening. There is something depressing about walking into a crowded dining room alone and he almost turned around. If it hadn't been for the hostess seating him, he would have.
She was a surprise. He didn't think she was quite five foot tall even though she had three-inch pumps on, and had the figure of a skinny boy, but there was something alluring about her, something very gypsy like and fluid in her movement. He would bet she was a natural dancer. She had jet black shoulder length hair with a blood-red lock above her right eye and tiny hands with long blood-red nails. Her eyes were practically the same dark blue as his own.
Her name tag read Cybil, and Mason grinned. "Thank God that's not spelled with an S." He told her, pointing at it.
She looked down, seeming surprised that he was pointing at her nonexistent chest, before catching what he had said. "Don't let that fool you," she shot back, "it gets pretty crowded in here sometimes." and she tapped her head with the menu she was carrying. Mason laughed and her face lit up with a million dollar smile.
"And here I was already thinking how cute you were," he told her, "then you smile like that and put the word to shame." That got him a blush and a pleased but slightly puzzled look.
She led him to a table off to one side and handed him the menu after he sat. "I'll be twenty on my birthday in ten days." She told him with a grin. And he blushed.
"I was that obvious?" he asked sheepishly.
"Not really, in fact you're kind of fun. But it's basically the first thing everybody thinks when they see me." And though she looked cheerful, Mason detected a small forlorn note hidden in her voice.
"Actually, my first thought was what you might look like in a Sailor Moon outfit." He told her with a grin, it was almost true, it had occurred to him.
She laughed, "Maybe I'll wear mine to work one of these nights if you're staying long." and with a wink she almost skipped back to her post by the door. Mason didn't even taste his burger, he couldn't stop watching her.
For her part, Cybil was very confused by the whole thing. She'd long ago given up on guys and settled happily into playing with girls. She understood them better and found it easy to play the butch role in most instances. After all, though she was small, she was wiry and strong, and basically lacked most of the womanly attributes, like tits and hips. Usually she got hit on by drunks from the bar and old guys that wanted a child. Both disgusted her, but this guy was young and very good looking. And he was looking at her again. Where she would usually be creeped out by all the attention, she was surprised to feel what could only be those mythical butterflies in her stomach.
Mason spent the next few of days visiting realty offices, something he soon realized that he hated. With no luck finding anything he was interested in even looking at, and more than a little pissed that most of the agents wrote him off as soon as he walked through their door. He turned and left without a word once, when the looks were too blatant. It seemed like an exercise in finding what he didn't want. He usually ended up working it off in the gym, running miles on the treadmill and using the free weights. He really missed the heavy bag from home. He talked to Brigid for an hour or so each morning, and thought it was funny that Marcus suddenly seemed to need her help with everything. They both knew it was his way of keeping her from missing Mason, and while Mason laughed about it, Brigid was getting frazzled and hoped Osmanbey travesti (https://travesti.t2bro.net/) he'd get bored with it soon.
In the evenings he went down and flirted with Cybil. He didn't think too much about it, just that she was the only local person he had connected with. And he really liked her personality. He learned that she was in fact attending MIT, in their computer sciences program, and was working there over the break to keep her room in a walk-up close to the campus. On his fifth night there, he learned that she did indeed have a Sailor Moon outfit. Or more accurately, a blue and white Sailor Mercury outfit, and the skirt was definitely short. She was waiting for him in the lobby when he got off the elevator.
He couldn't help feeling like he was leering as he approached her, but she had a smile on her face. "That's Mercury right?"

"You really do know your Sailor Moon." She grinned, doing a little twirl that showed she had matching blue panties on. It had taken her two days to track down the outfit, finally finding the Mercury one in the cosplay section at Leathers