PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Insatiable Rob , Eric Ch. 13

admin
04 Ekim 2023, 13:02
When we walked through the door, there were soft moans coming from the patio. There he is, Jay had his pants at his knees and was sprawled over a chair, with a cold beer at his side. He's stroking his big erection plain air style...I watched for a moment...he has a beautiful body with the fair skin and muscled abs...abs that carried your eyes down to that gorgeous cock. He stroked with nice long, sexy strokes...needless to say, we were both hard as a rock and I was rubbing mine.

Eric and I startled him when we walked up behind and rubbed over his shoulders. "Oh...hey guys...sorry."

Eric and I look at each other before reaching down and rubbing over the solid flesh he held; Eric cups his balls and smiles over at me, "Full...I think they're full."

He just groans, "Gooood...that feels so good...they are full, man...they need attention...I need attention."

"Dude, I thought Karen was coming over."

"Her flight got canceled...she won't be home till tomorrow afternoon. I can't fucking believe it...I even had a dinner planned, which is a stretch for me."

"Something does smell good...we'll certainly help you eat dinner."

"Cool but...um...you know...I could use something more."

"I see that...probably should have stopped by earlier this week to take care of you...she's been gone for 5 days...right?"

"Five days...and I'm fucking, crazy horny...I got three days in my balls. You're right...we do need to plan more boys' nights, dude...but...um...I'm really glad you're here, now."

Eric replies, "I know bud...we could spend more time, together. You should've said something." He grins a little, "You know...we can always take care of your sexual needs."

"I know...I know...but I don't wanna cut into your time together, man...you're a couple." He grins, "But, you know, this works out...we can enjoy tonight, together...and have a little fun."

I return the smile and jam my tongue through his lips...after Eric and I take turns kissing and groping over his body, he fumbles around to unzip our jeans. "I want those...I can see bulges...they both want out." He laughs, "They need to be free!"

Eric starts working the big erection, that so urgently needed attention, and I drop my pants to the ground so he can feed on my dick. He wants it so bad, but I tease him, thumping it over his lips and swatting at his cheeks. He laughed, "Dude, I fuckin' need it...give me that fuckin' dick."

I give in and slowly slide my dick into his mouth. "That's it...take it...take that dick...mmmm...Jay...Jay...you are hungry...that's nice...mmmm." I fuck into his mouth as he pushes deeper, to brush his lips in my pubes. "Look at this boy, Eric...I think he does need dick...needs it bad, too."

He pops it out of his mouth and strokes, "See Jay...we'll take care of you...just ask."

While I'm humping his face, I watch him do the same to my boyfriend. Eric looks up at me with his lips stretched tight around Jay's dick, it's not exactly what we had planned for the evening, but I know it's good. Our quiet night at home just turned into a smokin' hot threesome...but neither of us can complain. "C'mon Eric...it's your turn to get your dick wet...fuck his face."

When he stood, his erection bobbed around; gently curving upward from the base, it was a little thicker at the bottom and narrowed toward the head...beautiful. I couldn't help but pause to watch him move into position. He came up behind, wrapped his arms around me and I felt that erection press into my backside. Enjoying his body's touch, I pressed against him; his hands caressed my chest, until he found my nipples and he could pinch at them. From there, his hands moved down over my abs, eventually cupping my balls and wrapping around my erection. He gave it a few strokes, before I moved around to snuggle between Jay's legs. Once we had switched places, he fucked himself through Jay's lips while I took Jay's dick between mine. Jay started to roll his hips and pump into my face, making my throat gurgle as he poked harder.

After a few minutes, Eric grins, "Got an idea...lets both suck him...we'll drain that puppy." He drops down, next to me, "Jay...just sit back and relax...let us service you, dude."

With both of us between his legs, we wildly lick and suck every inch. He bucks and rolls his hips into our faces while we lavish him with attention; it was big, solid and ripe for all that we could give. We ran our tongues up and down the shaft...over and over again, licking and sucking him into a frenzied state. We went methodically Maltepe travesti (https://www.travesti.asia/) from the base up to the tip and then back down. Our tongues would meet at the top, where we could taste precum and French. While Eric was working his dick, I went lower and sucked at his balls, first one and then the other. Licking and nibbling, you could seriously feel the seed, stored and ready for a fucking amazing release.

Passing it back and forth, between the two of us, we edged him, closer and closer, to release. At this point, he was swollen, throbbing...and ready to explode. Finally he couldn't take it any longer and pulls away, pumping furiously till he sprays his load over Eric's chest...and a little on his chin.

Eric licked his chin with a big sexy grin, "Fuck, that's nice, dude...sweet fuckin' load! Uhhhh...I'm close too...won't be long...uhhhh...uhhhh." Jay's sex was thick, but it slowly rolled down over Eric's belly. "Fuckkkkk! Won't be long...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm gonna shoot...let me do you...return...uhhhh...uhhhh...the favor and spray that chest...or those hot fuckin' abs...jesus...fuck."

Eric, stroking for just a few moments, was now pounding so hard he couldn't hold back either; he jumped up and threw back his head, "Fuckkkkkk!" His body shuddered and jerked, as he pumped seed over Jay's chest. I lean down and lick some from his body and look into his eyes, "Mmmmm...what do you think, Jay?"

He was playing with his dick...still rock hard, he slapped it over his abs, "We're not done...you know what I need, now."

"I think we do...get up here and bend over."

He stands, wraps his arms around us and grinds his body into ours, "Mmmmmmm...Eric...Rob...take my ass and fuck me...give me some dick...I need you to fuck me!"

When we bent him over the chaise, he was anxious to spread his legs. Opening himself for what we were about to give him, I grabbed some lube, spread his cheeks a little more and started slow. With the sun setting overhead we were still enjoying the warmth of the afternoon; their patio was like a little, private garden and had no intention of stopping. I pushed into the heat, working my dick through the ring.

Once he started moaning, "Ahhhhhhhhh...Robbie...ohhhhhh...Robbie fuck me...yesssss...yessss," I started fucking into his tight body...slamming hard and grunting, each time I forced his body forward.

Eric stroked and watched, "You like that...don't you buddy?"

"Fuck yessss...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...love dick in...my ass! Rob...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me."

"God...Eric...yer boyfriend's dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...it's amazing...never get enough."

Eric, still wanking but relaxing into a chair, smiles with pride, "That's my man...fuck him...ride that boyfriend dick...ride it...let him have his way with that hole...use that hole. Robbie, use that tight hole...use it!"

With that, I pound my body into his, penetrating deep into his belly; I couldn't get enough either...humping into that beautiful rounded muscle. I worked my hands over his solid frame, grabbing hold at times, to pump his body onto my dick. That handsome swimmer's-build...his back and shoulders were something to see. I returned the compliment, "Fuck dude! Your body's smokin' hot...that's it buddy, uhhhh...uhhhh...take it deep in that body...deep...deep in that ass!"

Spreading deep moans, through the garden, that evening, without Karen, became a frenzied male threesome. At some point, I smiled at Eric, "Time for tag team?"

"Fuck yea!" He swats Jay's ass, "Let me in there."

We took turns fucking his ass and his groans got louder and filled the garden...we almost turned up the music to shroud it from the neighbors. "Fuckin' work that ass...Eric...fuck me...fuck meeee...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me. It feels so good...yesssssss."

Things only got more intense, as the evening progressed and pleasure mounted. After a couple turns, Eric ran in for wipes and got his cock ready; he straddled the chair and pushed his dick into Jay's mouth. Of course, he eagerly grabbed for it, becoming the hungry bottom for our spit roast.

Eric groaned, "Jay...suck me...suck that dick...mmmmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh."

I grabbed hold and humped hard, with my balls slapping loud against that beautiful, muscled ass. Eric grinned, "We make a good team...a fucking good team. From the moans, it sounds like we got a satisfied customer."

Nothing was sexier than watching this hot guy take cock from both ends. With Ümraniye travesti (https://www.travesti.asia/) two stiff cocks stroking into that tight body, I was slow to answer, "Fuck yea! It does...feels good to fuck him together...and fuck'm hard. I'm close...fuck, so close." Eventually I succumbed, spraying deep into his gut. My whole body shuddered with each strand, "Uhhhh...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh... ahhhh...ahhhhhhh!" After finishing, I continued to hammer his ass, pushing creamy, white seed out around my dick, till it streamed down over my balls. With spit running from his lips, Jay was still going wild on Eric; he was hanging tight onto his hips and pushing Eric closer to another release.

"Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck me with that mouth...ride my dick with your mouth...fuck...Jay! Yer pushing me closer...uhhhh...fuck...fuck that feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssss. Fuck...I'm gonna blow...gotta pull out."

Jay whined, "Don't stop...not yet...fuck...please, I'm so fucking horny."

"No worries...we got this, dude...relax and let us take care of you." We turn him around and sit him on the chair, on all fours. Eric jumps back on his ass, and I smile, "You do him, while I do you."

He runs his hand up over my dick, "You got that...my ass's hungry for him!"

Jay begs for more and more, "Eric...damn...that's it...fuck me harder...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...harder...harder. Damn...you fuckers do know how to care...uhhhh...uhhhh...of me."

We go at it for a while, before I said, "Shit...think my ass's jealous...I need some Eric, too." I said, "Switch places, dude?"

Eric was ready, "Fuck yea...get me some tight Robbie." I pulled out of my boyfriend and pushed my dick into Jay, and Eric put his dick in me.

"Damn Jay...yer fuckin' tight...mmmm...been fuckin' that ass for twenty...uhhhh...uhhhh...and yer still tight."

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...Eric...fuckin'...uhhhh...gimme that dick...fuck me! Gimme all that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...work that hole...make it bigger...yessssss...make me bigger...fuckkkkk...like being the middle!" From being fucked by my boyfriend, while I fucked Jay, euphoria took over. I was moaning with every inch Eric pumped into my body...and moaning with every inch I could put into Jay. "Gooood...fuckkkkk...Eric, that dick's sweet...uhhhh...uhhhhh. Jay, that ass...so good...like being the middle of a sandwich. Fuck me...good...deep...it goes deep...yessss."

"Mmmmmm...I like being alpha...uhhhh...uhhhh...sometimes...fuck that ass feels good."

The talk diminished for a while and only the sounds of pleasure fell over the darkened patio as the three of us satisfied our needs. It was a beautiful evening and our groans began to mix with the sounds of crickets. Finally Jay breaks the silence and moans something like, "So deep...so deep...fill me with that dick...fill me up and fuck me...fuck...fuck me...take my ass...it's yours."

Then Eric groans, "Oh fuck, Rob!" I knew what was happening and flexed my ass around his dick, "I'm gonna cum...that ass...fuck, yer making me cummmmm...squeeze it...so fuckin' tight...fuck...cummmmmmming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhh h...cummmmming!" With a big deep thrust, he slammed his hips against me and I could feel his dick pulse and jerk inside, as the warmth spread through me. Still resting atop Jay, I stopped pumping while Eric humped his way through orgasm and pumped sex into my gut.

Once he pulled out, I felt it trickle down my leg...boyfriend, oozing from my ass, never gets old. Satisfied, he rubbed over his dick and stroked, watching our two entwined bodies moving and humping over one another. "Fuck! You two are hot...you guys fuckin' drained me...shit...that was sweet."

Without Eric slamming my ass, I refocus on Jay. Squeezing his beautiful ass and rubbing my hands over those solid, muscular shoulders, I pull him back hard to slam my dick into his body; he jerks harder and moans for release...another release. Now, breathing a little harder, he said, "Hey man, let me turn over and lay on my back...you're wearin' me out."

He flips over and pulls his legs way back, pushing his ass up into the air, "That good?"

"Perfect...look at that ass, dude! It's perfect."

Eric grins, "Dude that is perfect."

I tease it with my fingers, "Buddy, you want more dick, squeeze on my fingers...mmmmm...that feels good doesn't it? Tell me how much you want it...work that ass."

I push his legs back and slide back in, "Yea...spread those legs, dude...feel those big nuts slap that ass."

He Tuzla travesti (https://www.travesti.asia/) moans, "Ahhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...ride that...that hole...yea...fuck...yea...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh... ride my fuck hole...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmmm...feels so fuckin' good...Robbieeeeee...fuck!"

I fuck hard, slamming myself deep into his ass. Bobbing from the intense pounding, his gorgeous dick was bouncing wildly over his belly. I had to take it...and run my hand over the hot, meaty shaft...hold the head, caging the swollen beauty in my fingers. He was throbbing every few seconds and the senses running through my body were incredible...holding that dick in my hands...pounding into his yearning body...and watching my boyfriend stroke on his dick. Jay was panting and moaning, "Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!" I stroked the shaft and humped my dick into his ass, pushing both of us, closer and closer, to orgasm.

"God damn! Jack my cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...feels good...fuck me...fuck me...gonna make me cum uhhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh!"

"Cum for me...spray that load...cum for me...cum hard!"

Eric stroked over top and watched, "Mmmmmm...fuckin bounce on that dick...ride that dick...ride it, dude! Cum hard...cum hard for us...cum hard!"

Urgently, he takes over and pounds out a release, "Yea...uhhhh...uhhhh...yea...that's...that's good...cumming...cumming...uhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh!" He stroked himself to satisfaction and I pump his ass till the shaking subsides and orgasm passes. Still gasping, he watches me take a few more strokes before pulling out. I jerk myself our over his softening cock, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...that ass...was good...gonna cummmmmm...cumming...yessssssss... cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" Overcome by my senses, I spill my load over his dick. The seed streamed from the tip and over my hand. Eric still stroking himself and rock hard, again...moans, "That's it bud...do it...let go and fuckin' cum hard...cum for us...cum hard!"

I slapped Jay's ass and bounced my dick over a thigh, "How's that for romantic evening at home? Still missing your little babe?"

He grins, "A little...but not as much."

"You know...we like to use a dildo...a lot...but you guys make fuckin' toys obsolete. You're takin' care of things with the real deal."

"That's cool, Jay...but, what'd we learn from all this?"

"You got nice dicks? No...no...what I mean is...you got nice dicks, but you got my back, too. He smiles, "...or backside, in this case."

Eric pipes up, "And we can take care of any sexual needs."

"He's right...next time, just let us know, man...were around all the time and we can help you with things."

Jay flashes a big grin, "I will...I will...you guys hungry?"

"Anytime."

"Yeah, I could use something."

"Well, let me get you guys a beer and I'll start the oven."

We follow him into the kitchen. I take the beer and ask, "We got time to jump in the shower, before dinner?"

"Sure...that works...meet you all back here and we can eat...sound good?"

"Sounds good."

"Yea, but...before you hit the shower, can we talk some?"

I look at Eric, "Uh...we can do that...sure."

"I just wanted to thank you guys for things. Karen's way better with everything, now, after we talked and then, she got to know you guys. He laughs, "I know she loves to watch you fuck...and I know it's amped up our sex...she fucks me like wild woman after she visits you guys. Maybe we can watch together, sometime?"

"Sounds cool, Jay...but you know, Eric tends to be a show-stealer."

He laughs, "That's right...I'm so exceptionally hot!"

"You got that, dude...I can see that, but I think, Rob, you helped her understand what I need...she understands me better."

"Jay, I haven't really said much...it was awkward and I didn't want anybody hurt."

"I know, but I think she gets things better, because you have a wife and a boyfriend...and it all works...you know." He grins, "But, of course, now there's this other handsome guy in the picture, the boyfriends hot roommate."

"Okay...I see that. You know, Jay...if she wants to ever talk, specifically about bisexuality and relationships, Tina, Eric and I can have you all over for dinner...or we can do coffee...or she could meet Tina, alone...whatever works."

"Dude, that's amazing. That, in itself, expresses how well your relationships work...thanks. I may take you up on it, just to enjoy the company...no deep talk necessary...just good people. Thank you."

"Let's get those showers, guys?"

"Excellent!"

Eric smiles, "Rob, you're just gonna have to keep your hands to yourself...or we'll never get dinner."

"Dude, have you had a chance to look in a mirror, lately?"

He laughs and grabs at my ass, "Me! I would never start something in the shower."