PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Beth's Summer Break Pt. 11

admin
26 Ekim 2023, 17:30
BETHS' SUMMER BREAK Part 11 - Graduation

Beth graduates from the Amberdown Dirty Girls Society with flying colours

PROLOGUE

She was getting close to home now, but was it home? She wasn't sure anymore. A few weeks ago, she would have thought that it was, but a lot of things had changed since then.

She turned off the music that had been keeping her awake for the last few hours. That and endless coffees and Cokes. It had been a long drive, and despite the BMW being top of the range with an automatic gearbox, she was not used to driving such long distances. She was shattered.

The music had been so loud she had forgotten the satnav was operating. She didn't need it; she could have got there blindfolded.

In two hundred yards, turn left.

She wasn't ready yet. She pulled over, turned off the engine.

She leaned her head back on the soft leather headrest and sighed. It didn't feel like coming home. Home felt a long way away.

She sat for a long time in the gathering darkness and reflected on an eventful and turbulent summer.

After what seemed like an eternity, she turned on the engine, put the car into drive and pulled away. She turned left as instructed.

In two hundred yards, you will have reached your destination.

Chapter One

I felt completely empty as I turned and walked down the drive away from Sam. It took me back to how I had felt entering Gina's big old house before it all changed only a few weeks ago. I turned at the door, every instinct telling me to run back down the gravel path and jump into his arms. I could barely see his outline under the streetlight for tears. I held my hand up. He returned my wave and was gone.

Just a few minutes earlier I had felt safe in his arms; my head on his shoulder, his big hand in my hair. It was a great place to be. I still tingled down below from what we had just done. The back seat of Gina's BMW was hardly the most romantic of spots, but to me it couldn't have been better if we had been on a Caribbean beach with the waves lapping around us.

I was going back to my University the next day and soon after that Sam was going back to his, in completely the opposite direction. We promised we'd meet in the middle somewhere, but it was still a long distance, whichever way you cut it.

We'd gone for a lovely dinner at the Albermarle Hotel. It seemed appropriate as that was where everything really started, when I caught Gina and Mike in what I thought at the time was 'In Flagrante Delicto'.

When Sam walked me home I was cursing the fact that Gina had an evening meeting in the house with a client. I was beginning to wish we'd taken her up on her offer of a room at the hotel when I remembered I had her car keys in my bag. Luckily, they also operated the garage door. I had never been in there, and it looked as if Gina spent very little time in there as well. Not that I was paying much attention for very long. Once I had driven the car a very short distance from the drive in to the garage, the door had barely closed before I sprawled myself provocatively over the bonnet and the next thirty minutes were blissful, dirty fun where we made love in all sorts of positions in and out of the car. We pretended we were dogging through the windows as I hung out and sucked on him. I tried to straddle the gear shift, but it was an automatic, so that was no good. Even Josie would have struggled with it. We tried tangling each other in the seatbelts and I even sat on the roof with my legs over his shoulders as he worked on me. As we finished on the back seat, I never wanted to let my big old Android go.

I pulled my blouse up to reveal my tattoo and he kissed my little pixie. He ran his fingers along the words. 'I'll take you so high you'll never want to come down.'

"You did, Pixie, every time."

"You too Sam, you too."

I thought I was going to scratch the paintwork of Gina's front door with the key as I couldn't see for my tears. I stumbled inside feeling numb. It had been bad enough saying goodbye to Josie and Izzy, but saying goodbye to Sam felt like my heart had been ripped out. There was another goodbye looming in the morning once I had packed my stuff into Gina's car.

Another moment I was dreading.

As I crossed the hall, I heard muffled sounds coming from Gina's office. Her meeting was with one of the staff from the Albermarle Hotel whom she had got to know during her frequent visits there. He was in the process of setting up a French restaurant in the town and going out on his own. Gina was advising him in the business processes.

As I heard a rather hefty bang on her office door, I realised that she was also advising him in how to fuck her up against it. I stopped in my tracks. "Oh Gerard, yes, fucking hell boy, just there. Harder, go on, oh fuck yeah!"

I heard more rattling of the door and a French accent. "Oh, Mamzelle Harcourt, you are magneeficent!"

Despite my tears, I couldn't help esc şişli (https://sislinkdirectory.com) laughing and kept going into the kitchen. Normally I'd have stayed and listened for a while, and if it hadn't been for the last half an hour with Sam, I may well have been tugging on the office door to let them spill out into the hall and jump on top of them. There again, I'd probably had enough of listening to Gina getting off through a hinged piece of wood to last me a lifetime.

I stood in the kitchen and ran my hand over the central table, remembering my first time with Sam as he had backed me up against it. I wished I could grab his big hand and pull him upstairs as I had done that day and spend all night in his embrace. Instead, I grabbed a beer from the fridge, trying to shut out more rattling and exhortations from Gina's office.

As I turned to go upstairs, I glanced across to the worktop and saw my farewell cake from Josie and Izzy. I had expected all the usual sarcasm from Josie, but she had been so lovely. Izzy was her usual self, making me blub like an eight year old. I picked up the card next to the cake. It was of course a Minion, but Izzy's skill had somehow made it look a lot like me, and there was even a little pixie embroidered in icing on its dungarees. I read the card for what seemed like the millionth time and cried for what seemed like the thousandth.

To Our Favourite Minion!

Thanks for your help with the cakes. You must have done ok as we are still in business. We still have that vacancy for as a sex-slave - maybe we can chain you to the wall in the next recess?

May the road rise with you and may every day bring your sweet pussy a thousand pleasures. Come back soon and regale us with your adventures, little Pixie - Amberdown will not be the same without you.

PS from Izzy - I wanna play when you and Allie do Cyber-Sex on Skype!

PPS from Josie - If you don't bring Allie with you next time, I'll set Maggie Bennet's crew on you! Oh and Sasha misses you already.

PPPS from both of us - we miss you already too :o(

Luv J