PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Marching Out Ch. 03

admin
24 Kasım 2023, 12:07
Story Code: M/F, M /F, Incest, Bro/Sis, Action story

My relaxing after shower chat with George was brought to an end by Harry, he was just pulling clean underpants on over his naked, muscular body, "Hey Vicky, We're going to need something for breakfast, have you got your driving licence with you?"

"Sure...why?"

"We need something for breakfast, we can't eat stew and beans again, we need something like cereal, bacon, sausages, eggs, bread, milk and fresh fruit. Can you pop over to the airport and hire a car to do a little shopping."

"We've got two cars outside; I could take one of those."

"Small Island like this, everyone and his aunty is going to know that the Governor General's office has hired those cars. Dress like a tourist, wait in the airport for the next incoming aircraft and watch for its passengers to come through arrivals and then hire a small compact car, tell the hire company that you've just flown in from wherever that plane came from. Hire the car and do a little shopping in town."

I got dressed, in a bikini with a white blouse and rah-rah skirt on top, I had a shoulder bag that was little bigger than an overnight bag but I'd worked a cover story in my head that I was just visiting my parents who were holidaying on the island for the weekend from my own holiday on a neighbouring island. I hung my camera around my neck to add to the feeling that I was a holidaymaker. I'd actually used the camera to photograph all of the physical evidence from our captured terrorists, the photographs had all been sent through to Hereford so that the regiment's intelligence staff could look through everything. Ideally we'd have kept control of all the physical evidence, sent it all through to the intelligence staff but they were over four thousand miles away and the local police force needed the evidence as well.

I walked to the airport terminal; the next inbound flight was a Carib Airlines flight from Barbados. I had to wait for thirty minutes for the first of the passengers to leave the arrivals area, I was about to make a move when I had a stroke of good fortune, an elderly passenger ripped his baggage label off of his suitcase and threw it in the bin next to me. I carefully wrapped the torn label around my bag's handle and then walked over to the car hire desks.

There were two of the major rental companies represented at the airport and a smaller local company, I chose the smaller operator. Made a show of ripping my flight label off of my bag and offered it to the rentals manager to put in his bin for me. I picked the smallest car they had; it was a Hyundai I-ten. I'd have to wait ten minutes as they had only one I-ten left in stock and that was being cleaned after its return from the previous renter, cleaned and having the excess fuel sucked out of its tank.

Page 1

Something about the chatty rental manager rang a bell with me, he was trying to pick me up but then that was the usual state of affairs with Caribbean men, he even asked me if I wanted to go to a party with him in town later on that evening, I wasn't sure if it was his face that I recognised or his name from his name badge so I made an excuse to go to the bathroom while I waited for my car to be got ready.

I sat on the toilet and went through the photographs; the rental man's name had been Pinney, Leroy Pinney. I found an ID card with Elvis Pinney printed on it and the face looking back at me from the ID card could have been Leroy's face. I plugged my earwig into my ear and called George, Harry answered, George was at Police Headquarters and was out of contact. I got Harry to check with public records to see if our Elvis Pinney was related to Leroy.

Harry soon turned up police reports that indicated Elvis Pinney had a younger brother called Leroy. I Returned to the car hire desk, Leroy wasn't in sight, he was in an office behind the counter and he was talking to someone that looked exactly like Elvis, so much so that the man he was talking to was even wearing the same boiler suit that the men assaulting Marco Polo had worn. I moved away from the counter and called Harry again, "Is there any chance that there is a third brother in the Pinney family?"

Harry got back to me within a few minutes, "It's hard to say for sure but it looks like it was just a mother and two sons, their father disappeared in the early nineteen-eighties!"

"Did their father turn up in the American sweep of the island after they took the island back?"

"I'll get on to Hereford, it'll only take a few minutes, they have set up a pipeline into the CIA for the duration of this campaign."

I was given the keys to the hire car and taken out to look the car over, I was told to check the car over for any damage before I took the car out, I took a dozen photographs of the car on my iPhone, one photograph caught Leroy, I managed to get the man who cleaned the car in another photograph and the final picture caught Elvis Pinnney as he skulked off out of the back brazzers (https://qiqitv.info/) door of the car hire office.

"I'll send these pictures to you by email so they are date and time stamped, I'll send a copy to myself as well, just in case you try to charge me for old scratches and bumps. What's your email address?"

Leroy smiled, he obviously thought that his flirting had worked on me, "You can send them to my mobile phone in a photo-text if you like!"

I got his mobile phone number and forwarded the pictures straight from my phone to his.

"There's usually just enough fuel to get you to the nearest petrol station, bring it back empty."

I drove past Elvis waiting at a bus stop, I had to fill my hire car with petrol before I could do anything, I forwarded the picture of Elvis leaving the back of the car hire office to George, he was at the police station anyway so he went down to the cells to check on the five prisoners we'd handed over to the local police.

Page 2

I heard a crackle in my ear, it was George, "The custody sergeant is dead, all the bad guys have flown the coop and they've taken all of our physical evidence with them, it's going to turn into an almighty shit-storm here, I've just had to report his loss to the Chief of Police, I think he's having a heart attack!"

"Well, it's a good thing that I photographed everything and sent it all off to Hereford before dinner then. A good thing that I've reacquired x-ray number one as well!"

"Do you still have eyes on white control?"

"I do Red leader, he was standing at a bus stop on Maurice Bishop Memorial Highway but a BMW X-Five has just stopped to pick him up."

"No point in my telling you not to follow him I suppose white control?"

"Not a lot...no!"

There was another crackle in my ear, it was Harry, "White control, the BMW has to drive right past the end of our road. We'll cut him off, can't afford to let him reach Saint George's or we'll lose him in the rabbit warren."

We now had a three way conversation, George was warning Harry that Leroy could have his AK-Forty-seven back because everything had been taken from the police station...including the explosive satchel that George had prevented being detonated by killing the terrorist before he had the chance to trigger it. We had pulled all the blasting caps and disassembled the wiring loom so that the bomb couldn't be triggered without a lot of work so it could be safe at that moment.

"Blue leader to white control, can you get in front of the target and fake some kind of breakdown, let the BMW get past you and stop anyone behind him so that he's on his own by the time he gets to us?"

"Blue leader, I've hired a Hyundai I-Ten, not a Ferrari but I'll do my best!"

"Red leader to White control, just be careful, it'll be hard to explain in our report if we let you get broken when you're supposed to be kept out of harm's way!"

"I'll do my best red leader."

I hit the gas and squirted out of the petrol station into a space that no sane person would try but made it, I overtook three cars and was behind the BMW I wriggled out of my shirt and turned the music up to max, I waited for a small gap in the oncoming traffic and then rocketed past the BMW, just at the point where a speed camera was looking for speeding cars on the best road on the whole island. I got past the BMW and then over steered, clipped the curb and spun the little car so that I was facing the BMW. I spotted the assault rifle over Elvis's chest. The BMW had to stop until there was a gap in the oncoming traffic again, I waited until the BMW had crawled past before I restarted my car's engine and started to do a three point turn in front of the car that had been behind the BMW and at that moment was trying to to get past me.

Page 3

The oncoming traffic had stopped rolling through; our second car at the airport had turned left and blocked the road just out of sight of the BMW. I called out on the radio that I'd seen the AK-Forty-seven in Elvis's lap as the BMW passed me.

It had all happened in a split second, if Elvis had been suspicious that something was going on he didn't have a chance to respond or react. Harry gunned his car just as the front bumper of the BMW was about to pass him, he smashed the car in the front near-side wheel. Blue two was out of his door and resting his H