PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Night of Exploration

admin
28 Kasım 2023, 18:50
You tell me we will go to dinner first. At the restaurant, we sit at the table. My finger is on my clit as our server takes down our dinner choices. She is aware of what I am doing- following Your instructions- as she has been observing us from the bar. She had a perfect view from where she was watching. You smile. Ask her if she's been enjoying. She, of course, says yes. You smile even more now. I smirk.

You continue with Your explicit instructions, pausing here and there telling me to eat and drink some water. "You'll need it for what is to follow." I don't dare ask.

As I've been instructed, I edge through dinner. Dessert is my release time.

On our way ou , You give my cum soaked linen to our server along with a generous tip.

The adventure continues. Before we drive away, You tell me to close my eyes. I feel the fabric graze across my skin before it covers my eyes.

You sense my slight hesitance and reassure me that You'll not leave me at any time while my eyes are covered. I accept and trust. As You finish tying the scarf, Your hands wander down my top and pull it apart exposing my full, heavy breasts. As Your hand grabs my left breast You ask, "And how do you feel, Jennifer?"

"Exposed," is my response. You chuckle.

While You drive to Your choice destination, You instruct me to pinch, twist, and pull me nipples. I am aware we are in traffic. I can see the street lights, the traffic lights filtering faintly through the scarf. We have stopped at a light. "Are there cars around, Gabriel?" You continue Your count, "...1004, 1005, 1006..." I growl low.

As we pull into what I think is a parking garage or something of the sort, You say, "You may stop." Then ask, "And how are those nipples, Jennifer?"

"Grrrr," is my response as I wiggle in my seat. I know You're smirking.

You undo my seatbelt, ensuring to graze past me now sensitive nipples with the back of your hand as you return it to its place. You pull my bra up over my breasts, cup and them just for a moment. I am sure that the previous smirk on your face has settled into a smile...enjoying watching me squirm. "I believe we are ready. Correction- I believe YOU are ready, Jennifer." You sense my heightened....well, my heightened everything...and ensure me that You will not leave my side this evening,

You Travesti (https://www.travesti.im/) come to my door, opening and guiding me out of the vehicle and into the chill of the night. The cool air is much welcomed. I inhale deeply, slowly. You ask, "How are you feeling, Jennifer?" The unanswered question lingers as I step forward, but You stop me, Your body not allowing me to go further. I bump into You and Your soap-scented self, inhale again. Nervous. Aroused.

You say my name --firmly. "Jennifer." It's Your serious tone. The one I know so well. Two fingers under my chin take me off guard. As You lift my chin, You say to me in a quiet, silky voice, "Before we continue, here are the rules. My rules. Number one, Safe word. I need it now." I can't think under the pressure. "NOW." My response is green. Why?! Why green?! Green means go, I think to myself and roll my eyes. "Number two. I will not leave your presence at any time tonight. Do you understand?" I quickly and confidently reply with a yes. "Three. Lift your skirt now." I do not hesitate. I do just as I am instructed. "Pinch your clit for a count of...well, I will tell you when to stop." I comply. "...9...9 and a half...9 and 7/8ths..." I growl. You continue, "Ten, and stop." I am unsteady on my feet but You quickly reach for my arms to steady me. "I believe you're ready." You reach for my hand and lick my juices from my fingers. Fuuuuuck. I'm quivering. "Good girl," You say. We walk.

It walk with You toward the destination. Breathing as I do steadies my pulse. My hands tingle with longing. My clit, sensitive, as I walk briskly keeping up with Your long stride. I feel my wetness gathering on my thong, maybe a little drip down my inner thigh escapes. We have arrived. I can sense it.

Your pace slows. You stop, speak with someone in hushed tones. I hear the door open . You place Your hand firmly on my lower back, guiding me forward. You sense my pulse racing. In response, You place my arm inside of Yours so they are entwined as You guide me past voices, hellos and other greetings. From next to me I hear Your voice. You request waters, two.

Music plays. Piano. Cello. Violin. I focus on the stringed instruments - as I am able to relate to them best at the moment. Instruments producing beautiful sounds from their string being stroked, plucked Ankara Travesti (https://www.travesti.im/) , caressed. Enchanting sounds. I feel like these instruments. I am, however, still in my case yet to be played, explored, touched. I wait for someone to open my case and release my hidden mystery...my pleasure for others waiting to be heard. Your words bring me back. To the now. To the present. To my own body. To my intense desire to be set free and release my melody.

"Jennifer," He says. I instinctively respond, "Yes Sir." Flushed. Returning to my now- back from my mind. "Close friends are present. I believe you are ready?" You ask. I nod, taking a slow, deep breath. "Yes Sir." You lead me to a place where I sit, comfortably. Your hand remains on my shoulder. A calmness flows through me. It reminds me again of the music. I listen, allow myself to fall into it once again. Relaxing. I am offered water. I drink.

It begins with You. You whisper the question in my ear, "Safe word?"

I respond quietly, "Green."

"Good girl," You say.

I smile.

A hand makes its way across my shoulders and up to my neck. Not Yours. I know this because Yours are warm, firm. This hand is cold, shaky. It reaches around my throat and squeezes slightly.

"Give me your wrists," I hear You say Quickly, without any hesitation I offer them in the direction of Your voice. Rope now binds them as one. A new hand, down my thigh, moving my thighs apart. Another. undoing the buttons of my top. Another pulls my bra down - breasts exposed. A tongue - Ohhhh, my breath hitching - finds my nipple. I hear voices, close. Feel breath on my now exposed skin. My skirt dragged down, slowly. Ass --ohhh - smacked! Ahhh, fingers playing my strings. That's when I finally hear it - my melody. My strings being played, touched, fondled, explored. Incredibly erotic.

My nipples are being pulled when, as clear as day, I hear the distinct sound of a zipper right next to me ear. My strings pull tighter. The tempo of my song picks up. Notes I have not heard are being played. And then, there it is. My lips are wet, open. The pattern of my melody changes. Hands. there must be two pairs or perhaps more. I feel Your hand as it squeezes my shoulder and then releases, letting me know You are near. You whisper in my ear, "You are safe istanbul Travesti (https://www.travesti.im/) slut, I and right here. And, yes, I am very much enjoying this - sharing you. You need this. You crave this. Such a good slut. You know how your desires run deep. Allow them to escape...and let go."

The music plays. Fingers, tongues, lips, cocks, Teasing me. torturing me in such a wonderful way. Bringing me close to the edge but not letting me fall. Pulling me back over and over again. I am so close to falling over the edge but I know I must wait for that word from Him. I suck. I lick, moan, grunt as I get fuck, sucked, used, Ohhh I need it, I crave it. "Tell them Jennifer. Tell them what you want. I am sure they will be happy to comply," He says.

"I...I...want to be fucked!" I moan. A cock chokes me deep in my throat, stifling my moan. My pussy is pounded. My ass is plugged. "Ohhh I am so close," I cry out.

"No." You say in a whisper. My arms are immobile, wrists are bound. Pounding, pulling my nipple rings. I...I need...ohhh my! Something else is hovering above my lips. I still am unable to see Familiar scent. Sliding across my lips is a sweet..."Stick out your tongue," she says. I can't. I can't do it. You lean in and whisper, "Oh yes you can, Jennifer. You want to and you will." She's moving her hips from side to side above my face - waiting for her to get closer, until I feel her wetness, smell her desire. I can't. You lean in close and , "Jennifer." Strong, stern, commanding is Your tone. You smack my ass with a hard blow from a belt. "Now,' is the only word You utter. My tongue darts from my closed mouth and I begin to devour her. I am not slow. I am quick - lapping this taste I have desired for so long. Her clit between my tongue and teeth. Flicking, licking, straining against my restraints wanting all of this woman.

I hear your command, "Cum."

I explode. She explodes all over my face. I am licking, sucking, lapping frantically.

Someone is doing the same to me. Dripping, both of us orgasm multiple times until the sweetness of her stops flowing. You untie my blindfold so I can see what I have enjoyed so thoroughly, as you knew I would. She is raising off of me, her legs shaking. The men have finished and my body is covered with their cum. As You release my arms and wrists I fall into You whisper "Good girl" and kiss my lips. My eyes open and look up to You. Over your shoulder I see her exiting. She turns back and winks,

It is our server.

The one from the restaurant.

I look back to You.

You are smiling, too.