PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Always Seeking Better Ch. 01

admin
30 Kasım 2023, 22:33
I developed this story from an idea I had some years ago.

I'm still a novice writer so once again all constructive comments are welcome.

I'm also British. I have used some British dialect. If you have not heard all the words before I think the meaning is obvious from the context. It also means the spelling is British as well. I was accused of not spell checking my previous story :-)

I came out of the shower, feeling refreshed after a long day in the office and a journey on the very hot tube. London could be so hot and sticky in August. I dried my hair first with a towel and then the dryer. Though the plan had risks, these were no higher than I had faced before and the alternative was much worse. I appraised my body in the full-length mirror. Much depended on it, or to be specific for tonight, how one man saw it. I make my tits bounce then squeezed both hard. With some pride watched how they settled standing out, not drooping at all and still firm in their fullness. My discipline in exercise and careful eating had continued to pay off. Tracing my body with my hands starting from my tits then moving to the sides as my body narrowed at my waste and then over the hips. There had been a time when I thought my tits were too big for my five and a half foot height. It was not how far they projected but their other dimensions - easily filling a C cup and sometimes having to resort to a D.

Laughing now at my attempts to diet them away and ending up like I was a cancer patient or something. Life had bit me in the backside since, and taught me that my titties were items to be used to my advantage. Right now, having dug myself into a big hole, my tits might at a minimum buy me some time, and perhaps more. I very much hoped so or this problem could land me in the Accident