PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Young Girl?s Crush

admin
16 Şubat 2024, 17:06
Fbailey story number 267

NOTE: This story is much longer than most of my stories, about 27 pages in Word.

A Young Girl?s Crush

?You do know that little Natalie has a crush on you. Don?t you?? Asked my wife.

?But she is only?what?fifteen years old?? I replied.

?Age doesn?t have anything to do with having a crush on someone. The little darling would let you fuck her if you wanted too.? My wife said with a smirk on her pretty face.

?Did you ever have a crush on anyone? What do you mean I could fuck her if I wanted too? She is only fifteen years old for God?s sake.? I replied.

?Look honey, age has absolutely nothing to do with it. When I was thirteen I had a crush on my Uncle Bill and he was my mother?s older brother. I used to sit in his lap whenever I could, I showed him my pretty new panties whenever I could, and I kissed him goodnight right on his lips. Then one night when he and his wife were over drinking with my parents I came out to say goodnight and sat in his lap in just my little nightie. Shortly he had his hand up under my nightie and was fingering my pussy. He was the very first man to ever touch me there and I loved it. Right after that Aunt Linda took me to my bedroom and told me to leave her husband alone if I knew what was good for me. A few years later they divorced because he was fooling around with young girls. I always wondered if it was my fault. I also wondered why he never fooled around with me again. I guess Aunt Linda put the fear of God into him. Now at my age, I know that men are always interested in young girls and that very few of them actually act on that feeling.? My wife said.

?Wow you let your own Uncle finger fuck you at thirteen right in front of his wife and your parents?? I asked.

?It wasn?t the brightest thing that I ever did. Not only did Aunt Linda chew me out for trying to seduce her husband but right after that my mother had the sex talk with me too. It was so embarrassing.? My wife said.

?What else have you done?? I asked.

?Wouldn?t you like to know.? She said as she smiled at me, kissed me, and cuddled in closer.

Just before I fell asleep she whispered in my ear, ?Maybe you should give Natalie a pickle tickle.?

Pickle tickle was our little code for a quickie. That stimulated me into thinking about having sex with Natalie all night long. When I woke up in the morning with a massive erection I just rolled over on my wife and shoved it into her. She smiled up at me as she opened up her eyes. Not a word was said. I closed my eyes and pretended that I was fucking Natalie and that together we were going to new heights in sexual bliss. When I finally did cum inside her wonderful pussy it was very intense. I spit out cum and rammed into her over and over again until I was completely spent.

As I lay next to her, my wife said, ?You were thinking about fucking Natalie, weren?t you? I really don?t mind. After all that was very intense and I was on the receiving end of it. She would have really enjoyed it, I?ll tell you.?

Wow, my wife knew me pretty well. She knew that I was thinking about fucking that fifteen-year-old and she didn?t even care. In fact she rather enjoyed it. Then she told me that Natalie would have enjoyed it. Was she giving me her permission to fuck Natalie?

So I asked, ?Would you mind if I fucked Natalie??

She smiled and replied, ?Not at all. Would you like me to help set it up? Would you like to fuck your daughter too? After all she has a crush on you too.?

I was shocked and replied, ?You?re kidding!?

?You can?t be serious. You honestly haven?t noticed the way Yvonne has been flaunting herself at you lately?? She said.

?No I haven?t.? I replied.

?Men! It?s a damn good thing you have women around to set you straight. Yvonne and Natalie have been throwing themselves at you for months now. Ever since they got their tits, lost their baby fat, and developed rather nice figures they have been after you to notice them as sexually attractive young ladies.? She said.

?Oh I noticed that. I can?t help but notice that. I also wonder which lucky little bastard they will let fuck them first.? I said.

?You! You big idiot! You?re the lucky little bastard that they will let fuck them first. Haven?t you been listening to anything that I have said?? She replied.

?What do I do now?? I asked.

?Well like most men you can just think about fucking them and continue to take out you?re sexual frustration on me?and I really don?t mind that at all?especially after this morning. Or! You can act on your thoughts and take what the girls are offering you. However, there is a little risk that you could go to jail for a few years since they are both under sixteen years old?but that seems highly unlikely from what I know.? She said.

?Just what do you know?? I asked.

?Well I have read Natalie?s diary, overheard the girls talking, and they have asked me some rather specific questions.? She replied.

?What questions?? I asked.

?Well how it feels to loose your virginity, if older men are better lovers, and are the orgasms really more intense?? She smiled.

?And you are really okay with this?? I asked.

?Yes I am. Besides our sex will improve too because of it.? She smiled at me again.

?Okay.? I said.

That Friday I got a call at work from my wife telling me to pick up a pizza on the way home. She would call it in and all I had to do was pick it up and pay for it. She also told me to cancel any plans that I might have for the weekend. She knew very well that I didn?t have any plans. However it was getting warmer, spring had finally arrived, and the weather had finally warmed up a little. I had thought about possibly doing some yard work.

When I arrived home with the two pizzas, mild wings, and extra garlic bread my wife met me at the door. The girls were called and rushed downstairs to eat. Yvonne and Natalie were just wearing brand new and identical string bikinis that my wife had bought for them. Of course they showed them off for me. As they turned around I saw the string disappear into their butt cheeks. String was the appropriate word for them, that was for sure. The strings had almost as much material in them as the suit it self had.

Natalie said, ?Do you like them Daddy??

Yvonne said, ?We had to shave our pussies so that we could wear them.?

Natalie said, ?Well mommy shaved us.?

Yvonne said, ?We don?t have anymore hair down there.?

Natalie said, ?We look just like mommy does now.?

I just smiled at them. They were beautiful wild teenage girls with no inhibitions what so ever. When I left the house that morning my wife had hair on her pussy because I got a hair in my mouth kissing it. Apparently she had shaven then shaved the girls. Wow just thinking about my wife shaving Natalie?s pussy excited me and I got an instant erection.

Yvonne noticed it, giggled, and said, ?You really do like our new bikinis, don?t you daddy??

Natalie said, ?We have more to show you later.?

My wife said, ?Let?s eat.?

One pizza was just for the girls with the cheese, ham, and pineapple on it. The other pizza was for me but my wife likes meat too. It had hamburger, sausage, pepperoni, bacon, and ham on it with pieces of steak and chicken sprinkled around on it for good measure and topped off with double the cheese. It was a meat lover?s delight. The girls drank soda, my wife drank wine, and I had a nice cold beer. We ate until we wanted to burst. Even the girls just wanted to vegetate on the sofa for a while. The sofa is right across from my favorite recliner so I got to stare at them as we talked and complained about being too full.

As I looked at the girls I noticed that they were almost identical. Their breasts were about the same size and shape and those little triangles of material allowed me to see all around the edge of their twin globes. Neither girl was sitting very ladylike so I could see their crotches too. Again the small triangle of material did little to hide their treasure from me. About all it did do was hide the slit from my gaze. I guess that was all that it needed to do.

Then my wife started in on me. ?The girls were wondering if the stubble left behind from shaving was noticeable.?

I replied, ?No not at all.?

?Not from there silly. Get closer like you inspect my shave jobs. Get in their close enough to smell their perfume.? She said.

So hesitantly I stood up and they all saw my raging hard-on pressing tightly against my pants. I got down on the floor on my knees right in front of them.

?Come on girls open your legs up wide so that he can get right in there and look.? My wife said.

With that both girls opened up their knees so wide that the tiny triangles slipped into their slits exposing the lower half of their pussy lips to my view.

Yvonne looked at her pussy and said, ?It does that daddy. Mommy says that it is perfectly normal.?

Natalie added, ?We hope you don?t mind. It embarrasses us a little bit but I guess it is okay.?

So as long as I had the opportunity I leaned in closer to Yvonne?s pussy. I could smell a faint perfume that reminded me of lilacs. I took a very good look at my daughter?s pussy lips. They were puffy. All that material did was cover up her clit and form a tiny triangle above that on her pussy mound. I could not see any stubble and I told her so, along with the lilac smell. She liked that.

Then I got between Natalie?s legs and leaned in closer. She smelled of roses. Her puffy pussy lips looked just like Yvonne?s and again I could see no stubble. Just to see how far I could go I reached up with both hands and using two fingers on each hand I opened up her pussy lips to further my inspection. Natalie?s breath caught in her throat. She froze. Then shortly she took in a breath, relaxed, and I continued to get closer and look. I could see the string but had it trapped under one of my fingers so that it wasn?t in the way. I was looking directly into Natalie?s vagina. It was moist, pink, and the most beautiful pussy that I had ever seen. I could see her clit too. Using one hand to keep the lips apart I used the other hand to slip a finger into her moist hole and then massage her tiny clit for her. Once again her breath caught and she froze. I stopped to move back over to my daughter.

Natalie shouted out, ?Don?t stop! That felt great!?

I smiled at her and said, ?Don?t worry I?ll be right back.? I knew right then that my wife had been right and that before the evening was over that I would be fucking that little fifteen-year-old.

Yvonne was waiting for me to open up her pussy and to touch her too. She moaned and called out, ?Daddy, daddy, that feels so good. It?s the best feeling in the world. That?s it. Don?t stop. Oh God. I love you.? She clinched her teeth, rolled her head back, and had a powerful orgasm from my finger. Then she said, ?That was even better than what mommy does to me.?

I looked over at my wife and she just smiled at me.

I went back between Natalie?s legs and fingered her to an orgasm too. Then I leaned in closer and put my tongue in her hole. She tasted sweet and I liked it. I licked her and used my tongue to give her another orgasm. She too shouted out things as I ravished her orally. When I finished she said, ?You really are better than your wife at that.?

I went back to Yvonne and gave her oral sex as well but first I untied her bottom to get a good look. As long as I was at it I untied her top too. She had the sweetest little pink nipples. After giving her an oral orgasm I untied Natalie and admired her matching nipples too. I took turns giving them orgasms for another hour until my jaw hurt too much to continue. I had their crotches at the edge of the couch with them leaned back comfortable. I placed their feet up on my shoulders and buried my head between their pussy lips. Occasionally I would run my wet tongue from their assholes to their clits. They both got a thrill out of my licking their assholes. Once my jaw got sore though I just nursed on their nipples for a few minutes each. I eventually kissed them, poking my tongue in there too. That evening I had orally satisfied them both.

My wife took my hand and led me up to our bedroom as she said, ?Thanks girls. I can handle it from here. I?ll take care of his problem tonight but maybe tomorrow I?ll let you fix it after you give him another problem.?

Fix it she did but it took three times to make it go down. I could not believe how excited I had been. I fucked her first, then she fucked me, and finally she sucked me off as I fell asleep.

First thing in the morning I woke up completely refreshed. I got out of bed without disturbing my wife. She always did like sleeping in on a Saturday morning.

I checked in on the girls and found them in bed together arm in arm. The sheet was only up to their waist so I could see at least one of their breast clearly. Yvonne had her ass sticking out from the covers just like her mother does. She didn?t even have a pair of panties on. The floor was covered with the clothes that they had worn the previous day. I thought about disturbing them but decided not too. After the work out that I gave them last night they deserved a good rest.

I only had on a pair of cut off jeans. I loved the way they felt and the strings that hung down. My wife said that they were too short and that my balls hung out occasionally but I didn?t care. I fixed a quick breakfast of toast and eggs over easy then headed out back. I thought about mowing the lawn but decided to wait until the girls were up. So I decided to inspect my backyard and take notes. I am always thinking and had often decided to put in a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, add to my rose garden, and to start an herb garden as well. Fresh herbs are great to cook with. Well I had thought about a Jacuzzi for several years, then I thought about seeing my girls in it naked, and then I went in to get a T-shirt, my credit cars, and my car keys.

The girls were up and asked where I was going. When I told them that I was going to get a Jacuzzi they screamed. That woke up my wife and she came running out of our bedroom trying to get her robe on. I explained things to her and she screamed too. So I fixed them breakfast and ate another one myself. This time it was a whole pound of bacon, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, and English muffins.

Then we went looking for a Jacuzzi. The selection was unbelievable. They had small ones to big ones, with televisions, refrigerators, and even towel heaters. I was only planning on buying one in this lifetime so I took a twelve setter, with colored lights underwater, a CD player, the heated towels, and a built-in wine rack. I got the enclosure too so that it could be used year round. They promised to have it installed within two weeks. However they loaned us a cheep foam model to use in the meanwhile. It could be delivered, set up, and in use before dark. Okay!

Back at the house I got to mow the lawn but the girls were never out of sight. All three had on those matching string bikinis. Our neighbor noticed my girls and came right out to talk to me. He borrowed my tree trimmer and my ladder then he spent the day on the ladder pretending to prune his apple tree. Very little hit the ground because he couldn?t take his eyes off my girls. Of course they loved it especially my wife. She took him an iced tea and stood there talking to him about his wife the whole time. She even turned and picked up a few small branches that he had cut off so that he could stare at her ass.

Sweet little Yvonne said, ?Mr. Johnson you shouldn?t be staring at my mommy?s ass like that you have an awful big erection.?

Then Natalie said, ?Why Mr. Johnson, did you cum in your pants? You have a big wet spot right there.? Then she pointed at his right pocket.

Embarrassed he rushed into the house as the girls laughed at him. My wife reprimanded them and then walked to Mr. Johnson?s backdoor.

I put my ladder and pruning shears away. Then I finished mowing my lawn and put that away too. I took the girls inside for lunch. It was going to be left over pizza.

By the time we finished my wife reappeared with a big smile on her face. She said, ?Thanks girls you were great. I got to fix his problem. He isn?t as big as your father is but he was rock-hard thanks to you two. All I did was drop to my knees, suck on it for a few seconds, and then swallow his cum. He had the same problem that your father has too?it just wouldn?t go down so I took him up to his bedroom and let him fuck me right in his wife?s bed. I made sure to leave a good wet spot too. Men never change the sheets so I hope that she finds it. I also invited him over for a midnight dip in our new Jacuzzi when it arrives in two weeks. I even told him that our rule was that everyone had to be naked to get in.?

I said, ?I like that rule.?

Natalie and Yvonne chimed in with, ?Me too.?

Yvonne asked, ?Mommy is it okay if you let someone else fuck you??

My wife smiled and held my hand and she answered our daughter?s question, ?Well no, actually it is not alright and the law calls it adultery. However your father and I have grown to the point where we occasionally stray from our marriage bed and have an affair. Sometimes we do that alone and sometimes as a couple. That is called wife swapping. Today your father let me fuck Mr. Johnson hoping that some day he would get to fuck Mrs. Johnson.?

Yvonne asked, ?So who do you get to fuck when daddy fucks us??

My wife just smiled as she squeezed my hand harder and answered, ?For starters I just got to fuck Mr. Johnson.?

That seemed to answer their curiosity for the time being. I on the other hand could only think about?So who do you get to fuck when daddy fucks us?when daddy fucks us?when daddy fucks us. Oh my God!

After lunch the guys arrived with our temporary hot tub. They hooked it up to water from our garden hose and ran an extension cord into my garage. The heater would just about heat it up as it filled but that I should wait until the thermometer reached 104 degrees. They discussed where we wanted the real one put and we all decided that right off the back porch would be nice. In fact if we could enter it from the porch that would be even better since we would all be naked anyway. That made the two guys smile and check out the two girls even more. Those string bikinis were absolutely worthless. So anyway the temporary foam tub had been placed elsewhere.

Mr. Johnson came back over to talk and to look at the tub. My wife quickly told him that it was just a loaner until the real one was installed within two weeks. Then she added that the same nudity rule applied if he wanted to join us later with his wife. He made up excuses about his wife maybe not joining us if it involved nudity. My wife told him that if she was going to show him her naked body then his wife was to show me her naked body too. Then she added that he had already seen her naked body. The girls asked him if he had really seen her naked and made him run away embarrassed again. The girls loved to torture him. After all Mr. Johnson had been the Principle of the Elementary school that they had attended last year. His wife is their Freshman English Teacher this year. Their children are grown, married, and living their own lives. While we are in our mid-thirties they are in their low fifties. They have a few grandsons under the age of ten that come around occasionally. Actually I wouldn?t mind seeing Mrs. Johnson naked. She was quite attractive and I suppose that I had a crush on her. Besides I was jealous now that he had fucked my wife.

Just before it got dark the temperature reached the magic number. The girls had been dying to get in all along even if it were cold. Together we got naked and wrapped our bath towels around us for the march outdoors. My wife lead and I came up the rear. About halfway my wife stopped, turned toward Mr. Johnson?s house, and opened up her towel. Yvonne and Natalie did the same thing so I did too. Then we carried our towels the rest of the way and got in.

After a while Mr. Johnson came over to see how we were doing. I noticed that all three girls lifted up in the water enough so that their tits were just above the surface. As he looked at them my wife told him to go home and get his wife if he wanted to join us.

Soon he came back with a counter offer. His wife wanted to keep Porno hikayeleri (http://askhikayeleri.net/) her bathing suit on?no. She would think about joining us after the girls went to bed?no. She really didn?t want to get naked in front of two of her students. She said that the school board would frown on that?then don?t tell them. He went away frustrated.

As we talked about it my wife came to the conclusion that Mrs. Johnson would join us but not in front of the girls so at least she was willing to do it. Now all we had to do was help her along. After a brief discussion we got out, put on our towels, and marched over to the Johnson?s backdoor. Mr. Johnson greeted us and invited us in. Mrs. Johnson came into the kitchen to see us. That was when we personally invited her and her husband to join us in the tub. Then we all dropped our towels to the floor. She smiled at the girl?s openness and then she really smiled at my erection. She actually started to laugh out loud. The girls promised that if she joined us that they would never tell a living soul, cross their hearts, and hope to die. Again Mrs. Johnson laughed and then said okay. She dragged her husband away and told us that they would be out soon. My wife told her that there was plenty of wine too.

We were not in the hot water for very long when they joined us in our backyard. Mr. Johnson dropped his towel and got in between the girls. Mrs. Johnson gave him a dirty look and then dropped her towel. She waited about a full minute for me to check her out then she climbed in and sat down between my wife and I. The water rose up and the bubble covered her breasts. When the girls started to giggle Mrs. Johnson cleared her throat and her husband placed his arms up on the edge of the tub around the two girls shoulders.

Mrs. Johnson turned to my wife and said, ?I found a wet spot in my bed. Was it from you??

My wife replied, ?Not all of it, some was from your husband too.?

Mrs. Johnson said, ?Then I take it that you would not mind if your husband and I left a similar spot in your bed.?

My wife replied, ?Not at all.?

I felt Mrs. Johnson feel my cock under the water until it got hard. She felt both of my balls too. Then she stood up still holding my hard cock in her hand as she said, ?Okay!? I got out and followed her, dripping as I walked. We did not grab our towels either.

She knew exactly where our bedroom was and took me right to it. She walked right over to my bed and got on her back in the middle if it. She lifted her knees and spread them wide for me. I climbed between her legs and started to finger and poke her pussy, I licked her clit, and I gave her an orgasm. She loved it and asked me for another one. I had to laugh because she wasn?t the first schoolteacher to make me do my homework over again. In fact I gave her two more orgasms before I slipped my cock into the very hole that my tongue and fingers had just come out of. The girls had teased me all day long so I was more than ready for Mrs. Johnson. I fucked her for all I was worth and I filled her with cum. She expected me to pull out but I knew that I couldn?t. I needed at least one more climax before I could. She seemed very surprised that I didn?t get soft. Fucking her that second time gave her another orgasm from my cock stimulating her. To her astonishment I still hadn?t gone soft. She knew that I was tied so she rolled me over and got on top. My cock never once left her pussy. I got to watch as her tits bounced and flopped around on her chest. I watched her belly dance. Then I grabbed her tits and squeezed them a little bit. Being ever the schoolteacher she felt the need to give me instruction on how to do it right. Hell I had been squeezing my wife?s tits for years. However Mrs. Johnson was different, she wanted me to squeeze them until she had black and blue marks on them from my fingertips. I had to pinch and twist her nipples until my fingers hurt. The harder and rougher I treated her tits the better she liked it. Finally her leaned over placing a nipple in my mouth and asking me to bite her. She wanted to feel pain, to see teeth marks, and even asked me to break the skin. Then I got the other nipple inserted into my mouth. As I clamped down on that one she had another orgasm and I filled her with my cum. I grabbed onto her ass cheeks and fucked up into her until I was completely spent.

She smiled as she backed up and squatted between my legs. I watched as she grunted to release the biggest pool of cum that I had ever seen in my life. She was proud of herself. We left the covers off so that the wet spot showed very nicely then we went back out to the others. Before we got in Mrs. Johnson asked if anyone would mind if she washed her cum filled pussy in the hot water. I had to smile when my daughter Yvonne raised her hand as if she were in school.

Mrs. Johnson said, ?Yes dear. What is it??

Yvonne answered, ?I would mind.?

Mrs. Johnson smiled and said, ?Okay.? Then she picked up the garden hose, stuck the nozzle into her pussy, and pulled the trigger. Natalie and Yvonne watched as their English Teacher douched my cum out of her pussy with a garden hose. After an appropriate amount of time she turned the flow off, removed the nozzle, and dropped it to the grass. Then she climbed in between my wife and I again.

Soon the girls were asking Mrs. Johnson if I fucked her better than her husband did. She turned to my wife and asked if she wanted to answer that question. She replied that she already had. Then Mrs. Johnson wanted to know what she had told them. My wife replied that she had told them that he wasn?t as big as I was and that he had stayed hard after a blowjob and fucked her up in his bed. She then said that fucking him had been a real thrill but that I was actually better in bed. Mr. Johnson had a hurt look on his face so my wife told him that she wanted to have sex with him again and often too.

Mrs. Johnson then answered the girl?s question, ?Well she is right. Your father is really very good in bed, he gives wonderful oral sex, and he certainly knows how to please a woman. His penis did not go down until after he had cum in me three times. However, he made sure to give me six wonderful orgasms that shook my whole body before he was done. He was on top the first two times and then he let me get on top the third time. He did everything that I asked of him including biting my tits as hard as he could.?

Then she stood up enough so that her breasts floated on the surface. The girls jaws dropped open and they held their breasts as they asked, ?Didn?t it hurt??

Mrs. Johnson replied, ?Well yes, it certainly did. That was the whole idea. I love pain and pleasure mixed together but my husband doesn?t like to hurt me. He also doesn?t like to perform oral sex on me either. I think that your mother and I will trade off more often from now on.?

Natalie asked, ?Tell me more about pain and pleasure.?

Mrs. Johnson said, ?Well I think it all started when my father used to spank me. At first I didn?t like it but as I got older and started to develop and started masturbating a lot I really enjoyed it. The harder he spanked me the more intense my orgasms were. Then I had a boyfriend that was really into anal sex. He would really hurt me sticking his cock in my ass without any lubricant. He loved it and I really started to enjoy it too. The harder he butt fucked me the more I liked it. Now my husband refuses to inflect pain on me so I have to go elsewhere for that. I put those spring clothespins on my nipples, a really big butt plug up my ass, or a soda bottle in my pussy. Almost every day in school I have a butt plug in my ass.?

All my daughter could say was, ?Wow!?

My wife said, ?I?m sure that my husband can help you out. He takes very good care of my nasty side too.?

I finally said, ?Great! Now I have two women to practice a little S