PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Salt Of The Seat

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:41
Ma?am was waiting for a phone call when she called Pet to her office.*?I need to keep myself occupied while I wait for this callback, come sit next to me.?Pet felt confused but did what she was told. She smoothed her skirt under her and sat next to Ma?am on the sofa. Ma?am put her arm around her and gave her a proud smile, ?Good girl. I like the way that blue brings the depths out in your eyes. Pretty as the day I saw you on the pier. We need to visit there again. Don?t we??Pet nodded. But did not speak. Pet hardly ever spoke. So when Ma?am spoke, she made sure to express listening with body language.**Ma?am?s eyes went down Pet?s blouse like a caress, or like she was undressing her, one button at a time. Pet ran her hands over the shiny buttons and Ma?am nodded. ?Slowly??And as Pet slowly released one button, then another, Ma?am?s breath hitched and she licked her full lips, ?That?s a good girl. That?s Ma?am?s good girl, keep going.?That edge of command in her voice made Pet?s heart pitter-patter in a way that sent a jolt to her cunt. But she obeyed. Pet always obeyed Ma?am to the best of her ability.*The buttons were down to her navel now, the shirt open, and the lace of Pet?s bra was a bright red, that was nearly flagrant. Ma?am reached out to gently touch Pet?s wrist. ?Are you wearing that red bra I got for you specifically for when we visit the dungeons, Pet??Pet?s dark Sex hikayeleri (http://ilkhikaye.com/) eyes went wide, and her aquatic second eyelid blinked nervously. Even though she wasn?t looking at Ma?am, she knew Ma?am had noticed the nervous behavior.?Answer me, Pet.?The other woman nodded. Ma?am tsked. ?Well, we are not at the dungeon, right now, are we, Pet??Pet shook her head quickly.*?Take the bra off, Now.?*Without missing a beat, the submissive wiggled out of the bra and then replaced the sleeves of the blouse over her arms,*folding the bra neatly under her folded hands in her lap. Her anxiety ranted at her for having forgotten that small detail. She felt foolish, but Ma?am?s eyes were on her exposed breasts now. Her heart was racing. And she knew Ma?am could hear that as well. It was part of the attraction. It wasn't until their third date, when Pet stayed over for the first time, that she learned why.Her Ma?am was a very powerful vampiress and she had chosen Pet to be her personal donor,*along with her personal? other things. She marked the occasion by giving her a beautiful collar (so that no one had access to that beautiful neck except Ma?am) and supplied her with a whole wardrobe of layered historical clothing. And today was laundry day, she should have remembered about the bra. It was in that worrying loop of thought that Pet was trapped in when Ma?am reached to caress one of Pet?s breasts. Sikiş hikayeleri (http://ilkhikaye.com/) Idly massaging the fullness of it.**Pet bit her lip. It felt good feeling Ma?am?s strong hands massage the sensitive flesh of her breast, she felt wibbly and alert at the same time. There was a small squeak of arousal that slipped out as Ma?am?s digital attention moved to playing with Pet?s nipple. The twist of her two fingers wiggling the soft nub to a hard point was making Pet?s panties damp and her thighs sticky. She couldn?t help the furrow of her brow as she bit harder on her lip.**That was the moment the phone rang ? a soft buzz of irritation, that made Pet gasp and her heart rate spike. Ma?am hissed in annoyance as she picked up the phone and her ?work voice? took over, yet she did not remove her hand from Pet?s breast. No, in fact, she moved to the other one, massaging and squeezing and then light touches, scrapes of the partially shifted vampiric claws around her areola, the slight pricks sooo close to the pert and proudly pointed nipple, were making Pet wetter and wetter. Her gaze was getting blurry, but she knew she had to be quiet while Ma?am was on the phone.*Ma?am laughed, a thread of power laced in the sound, and the sound-sensitive ears of Pet picked up not only the vampiric pulse of power but the infrasonic bass underneath. The sound curled around her bones and made out with Erotik hikaye (http://ilkhikaye.com/) the marrow and made her want to fucking sing. She wanted to sing at how good she felt being next to her Ma?am, her powerful hand giving her sensitive spots attention, her voice caressing her deeper, it was like she was stroking her mind, body, and soul all at once. She got lost in the sensation, not caring about the words Ma?am was saying, just listening to the Tide of her voice the dips and tones and crests and folds around each letter, the pattern of forced breath that Ma?am didn?t really need but performed to push the face of humanity for the sake of the humans.Pet was startled back to reality when the soft sound of the red bra falling to the hardwood floor sent panic to her already-drenched sex, Ma?am squeezed Pet?s breast, so as to punctuate her displeasure at the bra falling onto the floor in such a distracting way while she was on the phone. Pet swallowed the apologetic whimper that wanted to slip from between her lips and grit her teeth to make sure her very breath didn?t make more noise as Ma?am talked pleasantly and politely on the phone for a few moments more. And then she hung up and set the phone on the arm of the sofa and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She needed to feed. The thud-thud-thud of Pet?s erratic pulse was making her mouth water. She wanted to rip the collar free and leave fang marks from her neck to her breast all the way down til she was feeding on that decadent vein that ran from her inner thigh to her dripping wet sex. She wanted to devour the little guppy like the midnight banquet she was.*