PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Stradivarius

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:44
I was so pleased when, after a business trip, the opportunity arose to finally meet you. We quickly agreed to meet in a friendly, relatively upscale restaurant near my hotel. As the weather is really hot, I contacted the restaurant to ask whether a casual dress is ok for them. Fortunately, they confirmed; we have a table on the terrace. We are, of course, happy to accept. I am barefoot in sandals and dressed in a simple t-shirt and shorts. I will walk to the restaurant, while you will arrive by car. I take care to be early; upon arrival, the waiter guides me to our table, which is relatively secluded, allowing opposite seats only.I eagerly await your arrival at our table. Then I see you approach; the waiter points you to the table where I am waiting. Oh my god, what a stunning beauty! You wear a beautiful black dress with lots of semi-transparent material and splits at both sides, almost up to your hips. The dress emphasizes the amazing features of your body. Your breasts are covered by thin black fabric, and while you walk towards me with a big smile, I see them swaying; apparently, you are not wearing a bra. I am proud and in full admiration that it's me that you are coming to.I notice many more eyes of male and female guests following you. But you only see me, and we hug tightly when you reach our table. I feel your breasts against my chest. Then we kiss tenderly; your tongue briefly meets mine. For the first time, we taste each other slightly.Then you take your seat; I notice your hard nipples showing through the fabric."I see your girls are happy to see me," I tell you with a big smile."Not just my girls, honey," you reply with a very naughty grin, "if you behave well, you may find out later."We talk and order food; it appears to be excellent. We enjoy each other's company, touching hands, and now and then, our feet look for each other. We both like it and have a perfect time with lots of laughter.Then, after finishing our main course, I feel a foot moving up the inside of my leg, starting at my ankle and slowly moving upward. A rather large cloth covers the table."What happens under the table stays under the table," you tell me while your foot moves higher, along my inner thigh, on its way up to my bulge. I feel your toes slide along my half-erect shaft, but then you withdraw."Promising, promising," you say, "but now give me your foot."With lots of pleasure, I comply. My right foot leaves its sandal on the floor and travels up your leg to your inner thigh. Then you grab my foot and place it in the middle between your legs so that my toes are just above the surface of your seat. You shift your hips slowly forward. I feel soft flesh rubbing against my toes. You don't say anything but smile naughtily at me.Oh, my god, you are not wearing panties!"Aha, what a nice surprise," I tell you, but you only smile without saying anything.I think it's hardly noticeable to other guests, but you shift your hips slowly back and forth so that your slit slides over my toes. It's getting damp down there; you keep on going. Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayemiz.net/) Your juices start flowing; I feel the wetness of your lips on both sides of my big toe while he somewhat enters your tunnel. Drips are running over my feet. My bulge grows by the minute; I move my toe slightly back and forth and bend a bit forward."I wish I could see what my toe feels. Tell me, if my toe would have eyes, what would he see?""Nothing Herby, nothing, because his eyes are overflown with my juices," you laugh.Then the waiter brings our dessert; you continue using my toe, smile at the waiter, and thank him for the dessert."Enjoy," he tells us."Be sure we will," you reply with another big naughty smile.When he is gone, your hand moves down to my foot. Upon return, two fingers glisten with your juices."Before we finish with dessert, this is for you, a taster of our upcoming party." And you put them in my mouth."O my god, honey, how delicious is your nectar!"To conveniently eat our dessert, I have to withdraw my foot. We enjoy our dessert, but it seems more in a hurry now. I say, "Are you looking forward to our party as much as I do?""Well, just ask your toe!""My toe is almost drowned, and he tells me he is overwhelmed. But anyway, I have some concerns."With a bit of surprise, you look at me: "Tell me.""Well, I am very, very pleased to be here with you, and I would like to make our party very memorable. Maybe it's the only opportunity for us to party together; I don't know whether we can meet again. But it's also our first time. And as I already told you in our chats, I consider you my Stradivarius."You smile at me with eyes full of excitement. "Well, I already felt you are suited for the task at hand," you say.Then I continue. "To me, playing a Stradivarius is an exceptional privilege. I would like it to be a very relaxed play without rushing. Let's say I want to learn how to produce the most heavenly music.""My dear Herby, I am proud to be your Stradivarius; if you touch the right strings, I may take off with lots of spectacular music accompanied by very wet fireworks.""Ha, ha, very promising; let's aim at achieving a most exciting experience."You laugh as well and blow a kiss at me: "Amen! That sounds really good. But let's get back to basics; tell me how you want to start." "Well, I want you to show me how you bring yourself to climax. I want to sit behind you, against your back, my arms around you, facing a large mirror at the wall. Nothing excites me more than a beautiful lady in ecstasy. And then I get into play, building further on your flow.""My dear Herby, let me tell you that I have a large mirror in my place, a long chair, and a large bed. I am sure we have everything we need; let's go!"*That's what we do. We pay the waiter, request the valet service to get your car, and walk to the exit with my arm around your waist. Again, the eyes of lots of guests follow you. No wonder; your fabulous breasts are swaying softly back and forth; your nipples poke through the fabric. Your car awaits us, and we Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayemiz.net/) step inside."Pay me a kiss, Herby, before I drive us to my place."Of course, I am pleased to comply. We kiss, our first passionate kiss; your tongue eagerly finds mine, and together they dance an exciting tango."Promising, Herby, very promising, but let's go." You drive us to your house, not a very long ride, fortunately. I watch you behind the steering wheel; through the thin fabric, I see the contours of your right breast. Indeed, very promising!You park the car, open the door of your house, and let me in. I immediately notice I like this place a lot; it's beautifully decorated and very stylish. While the door closes, you spread your arms. "Here we are, welcome in my paradise!"We hug tightly, and you put your arms around my neck. For the first time, I let my arms wander over your back, towards your glorious ass cheeks. It feels so good. I push your body against mine, and we kiss. Oh my god, how we kiss!! Our kiss is fully filled with lust and ecstasy. Our tongues swirl very, very passionately around each other. I feel your hard nipples against my chest, and I am sure you can feel my throbbing hardness."Oh, Herby," you finally say, "I am so happy we are finally here to play. I have been looking forward to this all evening. But let's first arrange what we agreed to."On a wall is a large mirror, from the floor almost up to the ceiling, and a long-chair with a convenient backrest on the short side is in the corner. I move the chair really close to the mirror. You retrieve a few large towels to put on the chair for our convenience and to protect the chair, I guess. You walk to me, kiss me again, grab the hem of my t-shirt, put it over my head, and let it drop on the floor. Your hand slides over my chest, downwards, over my bulge and shaft."Now, Herby, show me your tool; I want a good look." You smile very naughtily at me; your tongue wets your lips."Ok, honey, I will show you my tool!" I loosen the belt and shift my shorts and briefs down in one move. My almost fully erect dick jumps happily free from its prison."Aha," you say, "there he is. Beautiful, circumcised, with a slight upward curve, as you said in our chat." You close one hand around his shaft, and the other cups my balls.You get on your knees and put the top of my shaft with its purple head in your mouth to briefly suck my proudness. "Not that large, unfortunately, but I like his taste, and as long as you know how to play the music, that does not matter." Again, you look at me with a very naughty smile.With my dick pointing upward, we hug again and kiss even more passionately. I put my hands on your hips and turn you around; your back leans against my chest. My hands glide from your hips, over your stomach to your breasts. I have been dreaming about this for a long time, and now, finally, I have both boobs in my hands, your gorgeous boobs, soft and firm. My thumb and forefinger of each hand pinch your nipples; oh my god, how good this feels. I kiss your Erotik hikaye (http://hikayemiz.net/) neck and earlobes; your hands find my dick. Its hardness increases.My right hand moves down towards the high split of your dress to find the bare skin of your thigh. I continue licking your neck and playing with your left boob while my right hand covers your hairless mound. I feel your wetness down there; my middle finger is bold enough to enter your tunnel. You start moaning; I love it."I don't think you need the dress anymore," I whisper. In response, your hands leave my dick alone, and with a simple gesture, you remove the dress; it drops to the floor. You turn around to face me.I take a step backward to admire your body; oh my god, how stunning! Your firm breasts with their dark brown areolas crowned by hard nipples that proudly point in my direction, waiting to be sucked. You move your upper body a bit from left to right to let your slightly shagging boobs sway in a very sexy manner."And Herby, do you like what you see?""Very much so, honey; you are absolutely gorgeous; you must be very proud of yourself, your boobs, your flat stomach, your bald pussy. You are the most beautiful piece of art I ever saw!"You laugh at me, and we hug again; you press your boobs against my chest and feel my hardness against your stomach. Our kisses get even more passionate. I feel your hand on my dick."I feel some pre-cum; let me take that. Sit down on the long-chair." So I do.So we do. You get to sit on the long-chair, spreading your legs. I get on my knees before you to get a close view of your pussy. Again, what a view! I already felt your wetness, but now I see your lips, glistening with your juices. I put both my hands on your inner thighs and let my index fingers glide along your right outer lip first, then along the left one, back and forth. It takes a few times, but then the miracle happens; your flower opens, revealing the pink entrance to your love tunnel. The destiny of my tool looks so inviting; it's so erotic; he grows rock-hard immediately. But he has to wait. I let my index finger rotate in circles around your entrance; you moan softly while drips of nectar escape. Your clit appears from under its hood.The exciting scent of nectar from your blooming flower, dark on the outside, getting pink on the inside, hits me. I urgently need to taste it, so I start licking your slit, from bottom to the top, circling around your opening, then down and up again. How I love your sweet nectar! Then I stick my tongue inside as deep as I can. You moan loudly when my tongue moves back and forth inside your honey pot and even more when I move upward to lick and suck your clit. How I love having your clit inside my mouth and massaging it with my tongue. With the noises you make, I am sure you love it as well.You push my head against your slit, but then I raise my head. "Your wonderful vulva produces delicious juices. You are fully approved for further action." I stand up to sit against the backrest of the long-chair and spread my legs.You look at my dick proudly, pointing towards the ceiling. "No, Herby, you are not done yet; I need more pre-heating."You stand up, straddle me, take my cock in your hand, and shift your body so that my cock head is at your entrance. "You stupid Herby, I need you inside now!"