PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Lady Of The Loch (Part 3)

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:44
?A second contest?? her knightly lover chimed in pleasant curiosity.* ?What feat of love am I to cross against your womanly wiles this time???As with the previous contest, the goal will be to make the other ascend.* However, this contest shall be more of a match of seduction.?The Knight raised his eyebrow, his lusty interest aroused.* ?Oh?* Pray tell explain the rules to me.??Each of us will get ten seconds, using whatever pose we choose, to arouse the other using any number of techniques as we attempt to bring them to ascension,? she explained.* ?After the time is up, the other can move to their position of choice to attempt their lover?s ascent for the next duration.* You lose if you ascend first, so it is a war of attrition as you attempt to endure your lover?s onslaught, only to try and burst their willpower with your own passionate attack!* While it is your lover?s turn you must acquiesce to everything they perform.* You must comply with whatever position they tell you to take, and you cannot move or touch them at all unless directed to do so.?A sly smile flitted across her face, ?You may make whatever noises you feel so inclined to vent, however.??I adore your erotic mind!? her lover smiled in open admiration.* ?A fantastic challenge if ever I have heard one.* And for the prize, the loser submits to the victor?s next desire??The Elf nodded.* ?I think that is a satisfactory trophy.??Then the contest is set!? The knight heartily chuckled.* ?Seeing as I won the last contest, I shall let you choose poses first.??That is most chivalrous of you, my darling? the Sylvan Maiden purred as she seductively stalked towards him.* Lids half closed, she appraised her prey.* That his shaft was virile and ready, was plain to see as it stood in flush attention.* She figured he had unwittingly done half her job for her while he reveled in the tantalizing tastes and touch of her sublime form as he greedily fondled and caressed her succulent curves.?Stand,? she commanded him as she arose herself.* Her knight complied.She walked sinuously around him, and once behind, stepped in to intimately embrace him as her hands teased the tips of his chest and her mountainous melons crushed their perky stems deep into his back.?Are you ready to begin?? She asked softly as she rested her velvet check between his broad shoulders.Tingles already racing through his back and chest as he looked over his shoulder lovingly at his bewitching Elf, he smiled and nodded.At his signal, the sultry Sylvan Lady slid her hand longingly down his abs to cup and hold his sword and man purse.* As she began to fondle her prized possessions, she lifted a silky knee and wrapped her shapely calf around his leg as she let her comely foot glide sensuously up and down the muscular pillar.The arousing sensations rapidly building within his core, her lover, grit his teeth as he tried to not enjoy the titillating pleasures of her touch too much!* For what seemed like an eternity, he endured her sensational erotic massage, as his bottom clenched in a valiant effort to keep the welling pressure at bay.Finally, the ten seconds passed, and he involuntarily sighed as she released her seductive hold on him.?You?re strong,? she purred with a Cheshire smile.?I see you have selected your challenge carefully,? the Knight replied as he turned to face her.* He let a few deep breaths out as he pondered his move.He knew his sword needed to rest if he had any hope of surviving her next onslaught, and thus he chose his position deliberately.* Sliding his hands down her shoulders, along her arms to her hands, he knelt before her.?What?s this?? she teased.* ?Are you submitting to me already??Releasing her left hand, he gently lifted her corresponding leg over his shoulder so that her thigh rested along the top and her comely calf and pleasing foot draped down his back. *Then, reaching both hands behind her, he gripped her voluminous peach bottom and pressed her lady garden to his lips!The fey Maiden let her head roll back and she lightly sighed and whimpered as her daring lover went to town eating her garden bud, and lapping her dripping honey.* As ever the sensation was divine, sending tingling spears across her loins and inner thighs.* Her dainty bud flushed and bloomed at the attention it received.* Ten seconds flew by as she basked in her lover?s moist mouth.Once his allotted time had finished, the sultry Maiden, slid her thigh off his shoulder but allowed her shapely calf to still wrap around his back.* ?Rise, my gallant love,? she commanded.He did so, and she purposefully let her leg glide down his side till it hung wrapped about his hip.* She then took his right hand and guided it till it securely wrapped under and held her elevated thigh.* Then slowly, seductively, she let her fingers glide to his engorged man meat, and taking it in her grip with the faintest squeeze, she directed it into her honey-laden secret passage.The Knight swallowed in apprehension as the warm, wet, succulent feeling of her love canal teased his sword still tingling and humming from her earlier touch.A sultry smile crossed her lips as she wrapped both hands around his neck, and commanded, ?Hold me!?* With that, she made a little hop as she wrapped her other leg about his hips.* Taking a step forward so as not to Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayemax.com/) lose his balance, her lover was forced to grab her right bottom cheek with his hand to support her hanging weight.?Thank you, my lord,? she purred.Then pulling against his neck and lifting with her wrapped thighs, she elevated and lowered her loins in long slow strokes as her velvet folds caressed his aroused shaft.* Such transcendent torture had the suffering Knight never before experienced!He sucked in air through clenched teeth, as effervescent prickling waves rolled through his blade, and assaulted the blockade holding back the relentless pressure within his pearls.* He held his breath as her garden passage tenderly titillated each pore of his long sword, ambrosia leaking out as it prepared for the pressure to burst.* He fought against it for what seemed like an eternity as his lover bounced upon his manhood.The Lady felt his meaty member quiver twice and she figured if she increased the tempo of her gliding bottom victory would be hers.* Instead, she slowed the tempo of her bobbing buttocks, savoring her lover?s twisted visage as he agonizingly fought ascension.Her ten seconds finally concluded, she stopped her bounding hips and released her legs from around his waist.* Visibly sweating, the Knight gently lowered her to her feet and removed his trembling shaft from her garden canal.?Your bulwark withstands my second onslaught,? she taunted her lover.He knew he would not survive a third round.* Nor could he afford to use his manhood to arouse her for fear of ascending himself before he pushed her across the threshold.* Thus his mouth and touch were really his only weapons available, but how to use them??Sit down with your legs spread like the wings of an eagle,? he commanded her.Her sultry smile never leaving her lips, she obediently sat down and spread her legs to a full split, her fabulous, wet velvet garden showing off in the late afternoon sun.?Like this, my Lord?? she questioned provocatively.Her knightly lover nodded, trying not to get distracted by the glorious view, and coming around, knelt behind her.* Looking seductively over her shoulder, she bit the corner of her lip in bated anticipation.Softly pulling her into him, he embraced her tenderly.* His right hand reached around as his fingers found her delicate bud amongst the velvet folds of her garden veil, while his left caressed and squeezed her bosom.* Reaching in, his mouth nipped the tip of her ear.As his mouth enclosed the tip, the Elf softly whimpered, sensing the triple treat upon which she was about to be teased.?Let?s see how much stimulation you can handle simultaneously,? her lover whispered into her captured ear.With that he began to lustfully suck and lick her ear while fondling her breast with sensuous, gliding, squeezing pulls as his fingers stroked and rubbed her pink, intimate garden bud.Moans of pleasure issued forth from her luscious lips, as the Sylvan Maiden drowned in the pleasures her lover heaped in torment upon her!* Waves of tingling needles raced deep into her womb as her titillated bud bloomed at the tantalizing torture heaped upon it.* Searing pins ricocheted across her bosom as his hands kneaded her melon and pulled its tip.* Her crown came alive as if ants marched across in all directions as her tender ear was taunted to terrible perfection!* Her dam starting to build pressure under the triple onslaught stoked the fires of her passion!When at last the ten seconds were over, she estimated her dam was nearly half full.* She sighed in satisfaction at the service she had just received.?Your assault on my inner fortress was masterful!? she breathily complimented as she turned to face him.* ?Now for my return barrage,? she purred.The Knight knew the battle was lost.* His taunt pearls and engorged sword were already fit to bursting, and he highly doubted it would take the whole ten seconds to force his nectar to squirt forth.* Nevertheless, he refused to surrender as he prepared himself for her final offensive.She placed her hands on his abs, and let them sensually drift up till they rested on his chest.* Then using firm pressure, she pushed him down onto his back.?How fitting,? he thought.* ?She?s positioned me for her victory.?The Lady slipped a comely leg over his prone form, straddling her knightly lover?s thighs thus giving him a dazzling view of her bounteous buxom bosom and her beautiful, wet garden veil.* She elevated her hips to allow the folds of her intimate lips to hover above his meaty member.* Gently, sensuously wrapping a hand around his saluting shaft, she guided it into her honey-soaked hidden passage.* It gripped his sword tightly causing it to quiver a little, as she smiled in triumphant seduction.?Here?we?go!? She teased as she slid her hands up his loins and onto his chiseled abs where they came to rest.With that, she began to vigorously undulate her body in rolling waves?much the same manner as she had done earlier during her erotic belly dance.* Her luscious attractive melons rapidly swung back and forth while her sensual, curvaceous hips bounded up and down.* Her lascivious garden lips stroked his quivering, throbbing sword as her bouncing bottom slapped his loins.* Letting herself fully enjoy the moment, the Elf?s Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayemax.com/) seductive moans and whimpers elicited from her moist mouth.The Knight rolled his head back, eyes squeezed shut, teeth clamped closed, hissing profusely as his rump clenched tightly.* He desperately tried to keep the bulwark closed against the rapidly rising pressure boiling in his manhood?all to no avail.Within only a handful of his lover?s brisk caressing strokes, his sword, throbbing like his heart, sprayed forth his effluent nectar.* Rapid pulses showered her tight, wet passage walls with their sticky, viscous content. *The defeated knight moaned deeply as the daunting pressure was finally released in sweet relief.The fey Maiden, reveling in the erotic feeling of his squirting nectar as it splattered within her, sighed in satisfied pleasure and triumph.* She reached behind her perfect peach bottom, to fondle and squeeze his taunt man purse as his sword shuddered to its conclusion.?This contest is solidly your victory,? her gallant Knight conceded between pants.?You fought to the blissful end, my love,? she purred in commendation.As her lover regained his air, the Lady softly ran her fingers across the contours of his abs, ribs, and chest, lightly teasing his nipples and navel with her finely manicured nails.?What is my mistress?s desire?? The Knight asked as his breath returned.?Hmmm?what should I do with you?? she pondered, pressing the tip of her index finger to her lower lip in mock indecision.?It seems to me, you already know,? her gallant lover countered.?Do I?? she replied with an arch of her brow.* ?It would appear my love slave needs to learn his place, and let his mistress ponder in peace,? she teasingly chastised him.Dismounting and rising, the Sylvan Maiden walked over to her discarded garment and picked up her bejeweled belly chain.?Come here, my servant,? she commanded as she walked over to stand next to a low tree branch.Picking himself off the ground, her Knight obediently strode over to stand before her?his towering frame standing head and shoulders above hers.?Kneel here,? she ordered, pointing at a spot directly beneath the branch.* ?It won?t do for my servant to tower above me.?Again her lover complied with her demand.Crossing his wrists in front of his body, the Elf looped one end of her belly chain about them a few times in mock bondage.* Then she wrapped the other end around the branch so that his hands hung raised above his head as he knelt before her.?There,? she coquettishly taunted.* ?This is a fitting pose for a slave about to be disciplined by his mistress.?Breathing in deeply, the Knight pressed out his chest.* ?Is it to be torture???Indeed!? She seductively purred.* ?Of the very worst kind!?With that she knelt before him and wrapping him in a fondling embrace kissed him passionately.Her tongue invaded his mouth, softly caressing its counterpart before it began to explore the surroundings completely.* It glided over his teeth, slid along his inner cheeks, and tickled the ceiling with its tip.* Thoroughly she drank her lover?s lips as he returned her ardor!*When finally they broke for air, she clamped her mouth about his lower lip and pulling it gently suckled it for a few moments.* Releasing it, the lip elastically snapped back, as its owner stared with wide-eyed longing at his seductive mistress.Standing slowly, the Lady, let her left hand glide up his abs, across his chest, and onto his shoulder.* Then, sinuously ducking under the branch, she slinked behind him, letting her hand slide along his neck and shoulder.* Straddling his calves as they rested holding him on his knees, she let her hands float along his back.* Her left erotically wrapping around his hips slid down to fondle his waking sword, while her right caressed his bottom cheek?occasionally letting her fingers wrap under to tickle his family jewels.Her lips, like burning brands, forged a trail of kisses along her lover?s neck and shoulder as she stimulated his mighty member.* He closed his eyes to enjoy the loving, fondling embrace as waves of pleasure washed over and through him.A resounding smack abruptly threw his eyes open!His nerve ends tingling as a red handprint stung his right rump cheek, he turned to look at his lover in surprise.Smack! Slap! Slap! Three more smarting spanks were delivered with eerie accuracy to his red posterior.?That?s for questioning your mistress!? She mockingly punished her lover.* Reaching in, she nipped his ear.* ?I hope you?ve learned your lesson, less I am forced to use?harsher punishment,? she whispered as she began to nibble its ridge.While she tormented his ear, her hands explored his chest and sides, basking in his fine muscular form.* With each nip, nibble, and lick, endless tingling torrents crested and washed across the Knight?s scalp.Finally, his ear red and dripping wet, she released the tormented lobe and stood behind him.* Then letting her shapely calf glide along his back, she slipped a comely foot over his shoulder.* As her calf dangled along his chest her toes teasingly tickled his abs, but only for a moment!* Swiftly she raised her foot across his chest, her calf wrapping his neck, to crest his other deltoid.* Swiveling around his head, she sat onto her knightly lover?s shoulders, Erotik hikaye (http://hikayemax.com/) with her soft, intimate, lady garden right before his face!?Feast in my garden, but do not let your tongue enter my secret passage,? she commanded as she ran her fingers through her lover?s hair.Smiling, the Knight nestled in between her velvet folds and began to lap his precious peaches and cream, while teasing her tender blooming bud.The Elf, reveling in the ecstasy of his feasting mouth, rolled back her head, sighing and whimpering as her hands press his face fervently into her fertile land.* She let the icy pins and hot needles course throughout her loins and navel as she enjoyed the pleasures of his teasing tongue.As his feasting increased in fervor, the knight entrapped her bloom within his mouth and began to suck heartily as if attempting to draw its mysterious flavorful essence from its depths into his waiting taste buds.Fingers tenaciously ruffling and clutching his hair, his lady lover moaned louder as her blood began to sear and her welling pressure built within.* She reveled in the warming flow from deep within her loins as it suffused across her supple skin.* Her honey leaking from her garden passage, she felt her lover release his suction on her blooming bud, to greedily lap her clean.?Stay focused on my blossom!? she whispered fiercely.His licking tongue obeyed, changing target from his peaches and cream, to flick and lash her engorged floret.?Yes!? she moaned.* ?Keep it up!?Alternating between several licks and short sessions of intensely sucking her bud, the Knight built her growing tidal wave of pressure ever higher.* Swirling waves of icy pins shooting across her molten skin, the Lady?s fingers fervently tousled his hair as they firmly pressed his face into her velvet garden.* Her moans grew longer and more labored as the pressure against her dam rose ever higher.* Then her dam burst!Moaning long and loud in erotic rapture, her tidal wave flowed from her loins, as her honey flooded her outer garden.* Her hips and legs trembling in raphsody, clamped about her knightly lover?s head?nearly suffocating him in the process!Indeed he might have passed out if her quivering hips hadn?t suddenly shifted balance, slipping down onto his chest.* As her spasms ceased the Elf clung to the Knight?s head and arms to keep herself from falling back to the ground.For what seemed a while to the knight, as she clung about his neck and head, she breathed heavily as she recovered from her ascension.* At last her senses returned and, realizing the burden she was putting on her lover, she reseated herself on his shoulders.* Once balanced atop again, she arched her back until her hands touched the ground and gracefully lifted one leg followed by the other overhead. They came circling back to the ground as she straightened herself back to her full height.* Despite his neck being mildly sore, the Knight was in awe at her graceful, flexible dismount.?Truly you are a heavenly vision!? he murmured in admiration.She blushed at his compliment, and gently responded, ?It seems I got carried away in punishing my servant.* As your mistress must see to your welfare, I shall have to make amends for my oversight.?With that, she stepped in close and turning her back to him, let her voluminous backside slide down his torso as she knelt in front of him.* Once kneeling, she leaned back gently against him as she reached up to wrap her arms around his thick neck.* Turning her head, she gave her bound lover a light kiss.?That?s for staying aloft as I reveled in the pleasure you gave me,? she whispered. ?Now please accept my token of gratitude.?With that, she clamped her thighs tightly about his long sword and held them directly against her velvet garden veil.* Her body began to sinuously sway as her perfect bottom slid sensuously back and forth as it undulated up and down?always keeping his mighty member pressed against her dainty intimacy.Feeling his sword pulled along with her dancing hips as her round rump cheeks stimulated his loins and navel was a whole new sensation!* Tingles raced throughout his lower extremities as he basked in the silky smooth skin of her soft, silken backside.* His sword grew harder as her succulent folds caressed its shaft, he felt every minute movement of her hips and thighs as they squeezed and strung it along.Once her dance had greatly aroused her lover?s manhood, the Elf released his captured sword and pirouetted on her knees to face him.?Today has been a fine feast indeed,? she purred as she slowly, sinuously lowered herself.* ?Now I?d like my dessert!?Her bottom cheeks coming to rest on her heels, she leaned in and took hold of his meaty member. With a seductive smile, she devoured its head whole and sealed her lips about its shaft.Once again she began to play her wind instrument as her hand twisted and glided along the length of his sword in tempo to each suck of her mouth.* Sometimes pausing her sonata to lick the trapped head within her salivating mouth, she would always resume her playing with increased pitch and speed.Finally, as she felt his manhood begin to quiver and throb, in its final throes before its sweet release, she firmly grasped her lover?s backside.* Swallowing his entire sword, her lips touched his loins.* She felt his nectar squirt and spray down her throat as his manly pearls drained their coveted content.* Only when she felt his shaft dribbling to its conclusion did she draw back to thoroughly suck the last vestiges of his sweet, sticky nectar out of its worn head.