PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Cancelled Train

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:44
The heat of the midday sun hit me as I stepped from the air-conditioned comfort of Mike?s BMW. Grabbing my overnight bag from the back seat I dipped my head into the open car window to say my farewells.*"Been good catching up, Mike. We mustn?t leave it quite so long next time," I said."Yes well me moving out into the middle of nowhere didn?t help, I realize that. Talking of which, you?d better get your skates on, fella. The trains hereabouts are few and far between, and the next one is due anytime now, I think.""No worries. Catch you soon," I said as we shook hands.I turned and made my way across the tiny station car park as Mike steered his car out of the exit and away.*The car park was separated from the only platform by a simple six-foot-high chain link fence. At first glance, the platform was totally empty.I crossed through the gap in the fence that made for the only station entrance and exit and stepped onto the platform. There was a digital display just above and to the right, which showed the 12.02 to London as being cancelled. That was my train. The 12.32 was showing as ?Delayed?.I looked up and down the hundred feet long platform. To the left were station buildings, and to the right was a passenger shelter. It looked like someone was in there. I turned and made my way toward the buildings, presumably including a ticket office, where I hoped to find someone who could give me a bit more insight into when the next train might actually turn up.When I had arrived, two days ago, I had simply departed the train and walked through that same gap in the fence to where Mike was waiting in the car. I hadn?t noticed anything about the station itself.The station buildings included a ticket office, which was closed, the shutter down. Plus a coffee kiosk, similarly shuttered, and a waiting room, the door to which was open. I dipped my head in to see if anyone was there. I was rather shocked by the interior.It was like some days-gone-by waiting room from the 1950s, with two big leather sofas facing each other and a coffee table between them, and bookcases and shelves along the walls ? with books and ornaments on! As intriguing as the waiting room was, though, I moved on in my search for assistance.Other than a soft drink vending machine and a ticket machine, however, there was nothing and no one at this end of the platform. So I decided to head off toward the person that I saw in that shelter. Maybe they were station staff or at the very least a regular traveller*with some insight.As I neared the shelter, I saw that it was a young woman, maybe early twenties, possibly late teens. And drop-dead fucking gorgeous! A beautiful mixed race girl with black braids tied in a bunch that hung halfway down her back, about five foot three and with a slim, toned figure.She was wearing a white cropped t-shirt and denim cut-off shorts. So much beautiful caramel-toned skin was on show, and as she turned towards me, hearing my footsteps, she beamed the most incredible smile.?Hey,? I said raising my hand as I approached. I was a good twenty feet away.I was quite grateful that we were so far apart. Even from this distance, I was struggling to take my eyes off her. Had we been Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayesokagi.com/) any nearer then my ogling of her body and those shorts would have been patently obvious. As it was I was hoping that I simply looked as though I was looking in her general direction.So a smile and friendly salute from a distance was best. I wasn?t going to creep the poor girl out by walking right up to her on this deserted train platform,?Hiya,? she said back, still smiling.?Any idea what?s happening with the trains? I?ve never travelled*from here before. Board says it?s cancelled.? My hand up to my eyes, shielding them from the sunlight.She shook her head and gave a shrug that said ?sorry?.I stopped and pulled out my phone, opening up the Trainline app. The information I got there was just the same as the platform display, probably running off the same central system.One train was canceled, and the next one was delayed. I tried Googling ?train delays, Essex? to see if there was any news there. Nothing.?Are you looking for what time the next train is likely to be??Her voice startled me. She must have padded up silently on the tarmac platform. She was standing right next to me, her smile even broader than before.?I am, but no luck I?m afraid. This is the first time I?ve traveled from this station. I?ve been visiting a friend.?I pressed screens and buttons on my phone, conscious of the thickness growing between my legs, rather ashamed that I should have such a primal reaction to young bare flesh at my age.?The Trainline app says the next train is due in thirty-two minutes, but that it is currently delayed,? I said, turning the screen towards her so she could see for herself.She leaned into peer at the five-inch screen and I felt an ache between my legs as I breathed in the aroma of young woman, fresh and warm, enhanced with a heady mixture of coconut and spice, vanilla and jasmine and lord knows what other exotic fragrances she had showered and creamed herself with this morning. *?Are you headed for London?? I asked, trying to make conversation and suppress the lustful thoughts that were gradually taking control of my very being.?No, just three stops,? she said, ?I?ll be waiting here way longer than the journey should take.??Bummer. You?re not going to be late for anything important like an interview I hope???Aww, you?re sweet. No, I?m just meeting up with a few uni friends.?Try as I might, I couldn?t take my eyes off those denim cut-offs. They were the slightly frayed, well-worn type. The leg ? if you could call it that -* was no more than an inch below her pussy. The waistband cut across her waist just below her belly button.The factory-faded blue denim contrasted perfectly with the caramel tones of her skin. I tried to imagine a more perfect expression of the female form, but I was struggling to conjure it up.I?m pretty sure she caught me looking. So now my embarrassment was complete. As was my erection, a fully thick and aching annoyance between my legs. I was just hoping she hadn?t noticed.Her coquettish smile, the way she was turning her body as we talked so her breasts moved slightly under that short t-shirt suggested otherwise. Fuck, those nipples were Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayesokagi.com/) hardening under the white cotton and I was sure she wasn?t wearing a bra.?I think we are going to have to sit it out. There?s no help at all from any source,? I said, looking back toward the station buildings, ?I?m going to grab myself a Coke and get out of this sun.?I mooched my way back down the platform, walking slightly stooped to hide my rampant hardness, back towards the ticket office, grabbed a bottle of Coke from the vending machine, and went into the waiting room. It was a welcome shaded cool from the cloudless heat on the platform.I eased myself down onto one of the big leather sofas, facing the door. Cracking open the bottle of cola I drank from it, cooling my throat from the midday heat and the dryness I had experienced around that gorgeous young woman. I felt my hard-on retreating, thankfully, my softening cock nestling back down.?Hey, this is cool!?I jumped as she appeared in the doorway, her perfect figure silhouetted against the sunshine.?This is SO cosy!? she continued, ?And look at you, making yourself all at home,? she giggled.She had a remarkable confidence, given that we had met not five minutes ago, and had exchanged no more than a few sentences. Added to this she was alone in a pretty much deserted location with a complete stranger.?Well, I figured it could be a long wait, no sense in standing out there in the heat.??They HAVE to give us some news SOON,? she said, turning and standing in the doorway, leaning out slightly to peer down towards the departure board.?Ooh I can?t quite see from here,? she saidHolding onto both sides of the door frame for support, she leaned forward and pushed herself up on tiptoe, straining to see the board.?Still says delayed. Bugger.?I was struggling to concentrate on what she was saying, as the sight of her denim shorts riding up, showing a good inch or more of perfect, toned, butt cheek, was causing a pounding in my chest, and a throbbing in my groin.She turned around and caught me staring.?It?s okay,? she chirped, smiling.?I?m sorry??**?It?s okay. I don?t mind you looking. I like it.?*?I? um? I.?I think there was probably a window of about two seconds within which I could have plausibly denied ogling her. But my mouth was too dry again and my brain too useless, and that window quickly closed. I had been caught red-handed. Rumbled.?Honestly, I don?t mind,? she took a few steps toward me. ?I like older men. Especially cute ones.? She bit her lip and looked at me with huge brown eyes.?I? um? err.? My mouth was like sandpaper and my tongue had ceased to work.*She looked around the small waiting room with a mischievous look on her face.?I guess we?re going to be stuck here for a while. How about we play a game???A game?... um.? How many times could a grown man say ?um? in the space of a minute?I looked over at the shelf with a box of dominos, Yahtzee, and a pack of playing cards. She followed my gaze.?Haha no! Not that sort of game! Something MUCH more fun!?I peered up at her as she pirouetted playfully in front of me. I had no idea what she was on about and my quizzical look must have said it all.?I Erotik hikaye (http://hikayesokagi.com/) bet you were thinking about my panties, weren?t you???I??Ignoring my pathetic response, she looked down at her denim shorts and then looked straight at me, a wicked grin on her face.?You were. Men always do. As I say, I like it,? she said, giggling again.I had no response that would have been anywhere near plausible. I had to just sit there and accept that I was a dirty old man, leching over a girl less than half my age. She genuinely didn?t seem the slightest bit bothered.?So, here?s the game. You guess what colour, what style, and what material they are. You score a point for each correct guess. So you can score a maximum of three points.??Points??She laughed, clearly relishing the stupor she was causing in me.?One point, and you can finger me.?I think I almost had a heart attack when I heard those words. She giggled at my reaction and continued.?Two points, and you can finger me while I stroke your cock.??And...? My throat was so dry but my very being forced it to utter the words. ?And three points??Her laugh was both triumphant and teasing. She didn?t answer my question, but turned slowly in front of me, her hands smoothing themselves over her ass as she did so.Engaged in the game now, my mind raced into gear, checking for signs of panty lines showing through the denim, some sign of the style or material. Of course, there were none. I would have seen them earlier, no doubt about that.*Her butt was perfect and perfectly smooth in those shorts.Completing the circle of her slow turn, she put her hand on the popper button in the middle of the waistband. She paused and shot me a sly, sexy smile, her upper teeth biting down gently on her lower lip.?I really do hope you get all three points by the way. Now. Guess.?I had no idea what she was wearing, there were no clues. An impossible game to win. Surely why the little cock tease was happy to offer me such wonderful prizes. I shrugged, giving in to the inevitability of defeat.?Black... Lace... Thong." I said, as decisively as I could.She made a mock sad face, scrunching her face up like a little kid mimicking an adult."No points, I?m afraid," she said. Then started laughing.*"You men always want us girls to be little sluts, don?t you? Always thinking of us in sexy little panties""I... Um... I"I felt like pointing out that the game to think about her panties had not been my idea! But before I could, she started unbuttoning her shorts.*"Fair?s fair," she said, "I do need to prove to you that your answer was incorrect, don?t I?"Okay, no losers in this game I thought, my spirits rising as well as my cock as she wiggled her ass and eased the tight shorts off, over her hips*to reveal a white cotton tanga brief.?I?m wearing my good girl panties today you see!?She gave me a full display, her arms outstretched as she turned full circle slowly. Her shorts were stretched between her thighs just above her knees as she rotated, standing a few feet in front of me.The panties were a tad too tight and dug into her flesh just perfectly, As she returned to face me I gazed at the material sucked up snugly between a clearly smoothly shaven pair of pussy lips. I could see every sweet contour.My cock was straining against the thin material of my pants, standing out like a flagpole.*She bit her lip again as she looked down at me, staring at my lap.*?Hmm. I'll give you a bonus point if you get that out for me.?