PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Victoria?s Punishment Part 7: The Gift

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:45
Victoria stood in the deserted 3rd floor hallway staring at her history teacher?s office door name plate; the grade 11 catholic schoolgirl hesitated at a threshold she knew would be wrong to cross. I don?t have a choice?right? With a deep breath and eyes closed momentarily to block out the warning sign directly in front, she knocked and quickly entered before losing the nerve to do so. ?Ah, Victoria. Please come in and stand before the desk,? the head of the history department instructed in a no-nonsense tone as he put down his pen and sat back in his high-backed chair.As she did so, the student noticed that her teacher?s familiar, but still distractingly-beautiful, green eyes were looking her up and down. No doubt, Victoria thought, he is checking to see if his misbehaving student had followed the uniform instructions required for this latest?detention.Mr. O took in everything: the student?s blonde pigtails that framed the sharp features of her pretty face; her large breasts straining firmly against the tight white blouse; her pleated blue-green catholic school kilt that was so short it revealed almost all the pupil?s long slender legs; and the princess-looking white pantyhose that both demanded attention and produced a feeling of guilty pleasure within all who gave it. The teacher?s focus lingered on Victoria?s coltish but athletic legs, and he nodded to the white hosiery that adorned them: ?Those aren?t school regulation.?Victoria smiled nervously as she explained politely, ?No?um?sir, I had a?laundry emergency and? borrowed these ?um? pantyhose from my sister.??Emilie, isn?t it???Yes,? Victoria answered. I think you met her at the recent P-T interviews. The teacher smiled an acknowledgement, but his thoughts were already turning to how his student simultaneously looked too young and innocent for the punishment that awaited her, but also far too enticing for him not to administer it. Finally, in an all-business-like tone, he offered his assessment: ?It appears you have followed our agreement about your uniform, today.?He then motioned for his pupil to take a seat in the middle chair in front of the large wooden desk. As she did so, Mr. O walked around to her side, where he leaned back on the desk so that he stood directly in front of his now seated student. Despite her anxiousness, Victoria found herself noticing that her teacher was dressed in his usual style of expensive gray pants and well-tailored blue dress shirt, which gave more of the appearance of a hip Wall Street banker who spent too much time at the gym than of a history teacher in a dusty school. ?So?remind me why you are here, Victoria,? Mr. O requested in a flat tone as if this were any normal type of meeting. ?To receive my? um?punishment,? came the student?s quiet answer as if afraid someone outside the office might hear. The rhetorical questioning continued: ?And what did we agree on as your punishment??Victoria, who had been meeting his eyes directly, now lowered hers as she gave an answer that sounded surreal and completely inappropriate as it came out: ?You are going to give me a?um...a spanking?sir.? Her voice sounded timid, tiny, and young. And as she spoke, Victoria felt her face blush slightly as the image of her last spanking flashed behind her large blue eyes once again. ?Yes,? her teacher confirmed, ?and we also agreed to make the punishment stricter in order to be commensurate with the increased severity of your latest?crime.? The word crime made Victoria?s brain recoil; she felt a lump in her throat as the threatening implications seemed to echo dangerously throughout the large office. ?Yes,? the student conceded quietly before continuing in a braver tone as she looked back up at her judge and jury, who seemed taller than ever: ?but?I thought that the extra?or?stricter thing might be me having to wear this?um?version of my uniform all day in school?. It certainly felt like a punishment.? ?Well, that might be part of it,? came the reply, ?but only part. Besides, I think you?ve enjoyed wearing this style of uniform.? The teacher?s eyes were now focused on his student?s breasts.Victoria followed the path of his stare down to her chest and then realized her nipples were still hard from? before, and they were poking noticeably against the tight white blouse that struggled to restrain them. She felt herself blush more deeply but resisted the urge to cross her arms. ?No,? came a sincere protest. ?I was so embarrassed today. And just now, some boys in the hallway?? ?Go on,? Mr. O prompted. ?They made rude comments about how I was trying to look all cute and innocent like a girl from St. Anne?s, and I could tell one was?? ?Yes??? Her interrogator further encouraged, but more gently this time.Victoria could feel her fair cheeks starting to glow rosy with warmth as she finished the naughty confession with her eyes shifting down to her black May Jane shoes: ?I could tell one was getting? turned on by my?um? uniform...style.?The teacher smiled at his student?s carefully worded answer and continued: ?No doubt they enjoyed this version of? you and your uniform, Victoria. It provides a rather alluring contradiction, doesn?t it? The pupil looked puzzled, so Mr. O continued as he pointed to her clothes: ?Your school outfit: the tight and rather thin white blouse; the short, pleaded kilt; the sheer white hosiery on your legs; it?s all one-part visual warning of how off limits your youthful innocence is, but also one-part teasing invitation to view all of the taboo young skin so thinly veiled ? even highlighted - beneath it.? On some level, Victoria understood exactly what her teacher meant. She had, after all, worn an almost identical flirty version of the uniform, consciously or not, to her last detention with him. In fact, she had even teased her boyfriend with it. The student?s blush returned as she realized, once again, how easily this 40-something man could invade her mind and read it so accurately. But it wasn?t just the reading of her buried thoughts that sent her cheeks aflush; it was her teacher?s broadcasting of them. He was pulling and pushing her most intimate feelings right out into the open. And this was so? wrong, especially since she couldn?t stop thinking about how so damn hot he looked whenever he focused such intense attention on her. The interrogation continued: ?And your boyfriend? Sean, I believe? He would like to see you dressed Sex hikayeleri (http://isexhikaye.com/) in this style of uniform as well, wouldn?t he??To show that he already knew the answer, Mr. O nodded to the tablet on his desk, which contained the audio evidence of Victoria and her boyfriend not only fooling around in the school but also talking about some rather embarrassing topics. ?Yes,? Victoria confessed knowing there was no use in denying it, ?he would.? ?And how would he feel about you coming back to me for another? spanking.? Victoria answered cautiously and slowly as she mustered the courage to look back up at the green eyes that pierced her so: ?I guess part of him would be relieved that what we did under the school?s stairs last week wouldn?t go past the three of us. And? relieved that the school administration? or anybody else,? she quickly added, ?would never be told.? Mr. O nodded without looking fully satisfied. Regardless, he moved on: ?Shall we proceed with your punishment, Victoria? Please stand up.? As she did so, he continued, ?I need to ensure you have fully kept your part of our agreement. Please unbutton your shirt and show me that flimsy bra you wore last time to try and charm me.? ?What? No!? Victoria responded strongly as she did cross her arms this time. ?That is so? unnecessary and? just?humiliating.??Yes,? her teacher agreed, ?and humiliation is part of any effective punishment, as I told you last time. Of course, if you wish, we can just give the recording to the principal and let him handle it with whatever other authorities he wishes.?Victoria knew that wasn?t an option. But while she expected a ?stricter? punishment this time, she couldn?t believe that showing her bra was necessary part of her discipline. Was it?Then, like a stranger in her own body, she saw her hands starting to unbutton her shirt as if already resigned to the fact that there was no other real choice. With the last button released but the shirt still fully covering her front, Mr. O calmly said, ?Open it.?The only sound in the office was the loud thumping of the student?s heart. Victoria found herself helplessly trapped in a moment of surreal slow motion. With eyes returning downward in a state of semi-shock, the 16-year-old watched as her hands pulled the sides of her uniform blouse open to let her teacher inspect her white lacy bra, which had embarrassingly thin and transparent cups. As she did so, Mr. O made a short but sharp involuntary intake of breath. This sound reminded Victoria that the flimsy bra did more to frame her large breasts for better viewing enjoyment than to conceal them. It also made her painfully aware of just how hard her nipples were as they strained against the translucent tulle material that did little to hide them. The schoolgirl felt a sudden lightheadedness as she stood there being forced to let her handsome - but clearly freaky - teacher inspect her bra in the most perverted way. Yet, she continued to obey. Mr. O had always suspected that Victoria had lovely tits hidden under her usually lose-fitting shirts and sweaters but was now taken aback at just how perfectly shaped, impossibly firm, and large they appeared beneath the white bra that was more of a sensually framed window than a covering. And against the backdrop of her narrow torso, which looked even more slender now that it was exposed, this young girl?s tits seemed almost obscenely too large and sexual as they sloped upward in such a teasingly youthful defiance of gravity. The teacher tried to remain professional, even as the erotic nature of the moment pulsed noticeably within the office as his young student ? as part of her punishment - obediently opened her shirt. However, he couldn?t help noting how similar Victoria?s brown nipples were to her mother?s, which he had seen some years ago, but had never forgotten. This was partly because of how they contrasted with her blonde hair. He wondered, once again, what unique family bloodline produced that delicious colour combination. The daughter?s round chocolate areoles were big indeed as they proudly stretched out upon the peaks of what he guessed were big C-cup-size tits, if not Ds. Adding to their overtly sexual appearance where how deliciously-long the buds of her brown nipples extended outward as they formed into hard points that pushed sinfully against the sheer material of her sexy bra. Mr. O?s attention was then drawn to Victoria?s silver necklace. It was a small cross that dangled at the end of a thin chain and rested just at the start of the schoolgirl?s ample cleavage. This type of crucifix was, of course, a standard confirmation gift that all catholic girls received when they turned twelve. Yet, now, this holy symbol of purity and innocence hung in naughty contrast to the sensual size of the schoolgirl?s scantly covered tits. Mr. O cleared his throat and began in a warm voice, ?It seems you have followed all the uniform instructions for today.? And then added, ?I now see why you wore this particular bra to charm me last week; it really does accentuate how pretty your?you are.? With this bold but kind praise, Victoria found the courage to overcome her embarrassment and look back up at her teacher?s face even as she continued to hold her shirt open for his...inspection. She was looking for evidence that this was all just part of her necessary discipline. Instead, Mr. O?s eyes revealed more than a hint of desire as they examined her lace-framed breasts with audacious enjoyment. And adding to Victoria?s ongoing confusion about this bizarre punishment, was the unwanted realization that her nipples felt even harder now as she stood there submissively with her schoolgirl shirt open. And then, Mr. O looked into his student?s innocent powder blue eyes and asked something that put the shock back into her: ?Are your pretty breasts and large nipples very sensitive, Victoria???Yes,? she heard herself confess reflexively with surprising quickness and honestly under her teacher?s intense gaze that locked her body and mind into place. Why did I just admit that, her disappointed brain demanded to know. The raw boldness of the question surprised Victoria as did her body?s reaction; she bit her lip as an unwanted jolt of electricity ran through her, moving from the innocent depths below right up to her fully erect nipples as her teacher?s perverted inspection expanded into an even more intimate Sikiş hikayeleri (http://isexhikaye.com/) interrogation and? yet another forced confession. Fak, she swore silently to herself as she felt her body betray her. She had no choice but to accept this humiliating punishment, but she certainly didn?t want to enjoy it. Not again. Victoria cursed herself for not being prepared for these perverted questions that Mr. O, she now recalled, had also asked during her previous punishment. And then, it all started to make sense, especially the real reason for her full day of forced-fashion embarrassment. Her teacher wasn?t satisfied, she deduced, with just punishing her body with child-like spankings; he wanted to punish her mind as well through these embarrassing questions and the confessions that they would draw out of her while she was exposed and vulnerable. And more than that, he wasn?t happy with just punishing her in private, he wanted to make the humiliation public as well. That?s why he had forced her to wear the revealing style of clothes all day at school. He knew the lusty attention she would get?and the naughty feelings this would produce, and how she would have to confess these embarrassing feelings?out loud?to him?and to herself. It was a complete circle of punishment, Victoria now understood. She felt a pang of dizziness once again as she began to fully grasp just how deeply and intensely her teacher was taking this? punishment. But it was more than punishment, she now realized. He is training me, came the tiny voice inside her. The sudden movement of her teacher snapped Victoria?s thoughts back into the office. He was now standing behind her; very close. His next words made her legs feel unsteady and pushed everything to a whole new level of crazy.?Remove your blouse and place it on the desk. I want to see your lovely breasts jiggle in that pretty lace bra as I spank you.?When Victoria?s mind and body froze at these outrageous commands, her teacher gently said,? Let me help you? and used his big hands to slide the white blouse off her shoulders, fold it, and then place it on the desk. My teacher is undressing me! came a buzzing internal warning like a home security alarm in Victoria?s mind. Yet she did nothing to stop him. Somehow, she couldn?t. The now topless pupil was frozen in place and could only look straight ahead with her doe-like eyes at the office?s big bay window, which glowed softly under the late afternoon?s setting light. But she could feel Mr. O so close behind her. She could feel the weight of his eyes looking at her naked back with just a thin bra strap covering the delicate smooth skin of her slender torso. She felt his handsome face move closer as he inspected the nape of her gracefully slender neck, upon which tiny fine blonde hairs stood electrified by the growing danger of this man, who now seemed more like a vampire than a teacher. Standing so close, Mr. O couldn?t help but notice an intoxicating schoolgirl smell of cherry lollipops and peach lip gloss that emanated from Victoria as effortlessly as any sweet flower shared its scent. The teacher?s next command was expected and even welcomed, in a strange way, by Victoria, as it signalled the first step in getting this insane ordeal over with. ?Bend over my desk near the left side here,? Mr. O motioned as he moved one of the chairs out of the way, ?and place your hands on the far side, just like last time. And do, please, make sure your bottom is arched up high enough to receive its punishment."For the second time in a week, Victoria experienced the out-of-body experience of watching her hands move, as if they had a mind of their own, to stretch across the width of one of Mr. O?s desks to the far side. This motion caused her young but gracefully long body to bend fully at the waist. She then, even without being told a second time, arched her back and straightened her long legs so that her bottom was pushed upward into a suitable position for? a spanking. Another command was given as Victoria moved to comply, ?Make sure your chest is always one inch above the desk; just your nipples may touch it.?The pupil?s lovely thick ash-brown eyebrows rose noticeably in surprise and confusion over his words. Resigned to her fate but still pushing back, her mind asked: Was she just some play doll he could bend to his perverted desires? Mr. O explained, ?How much your breasts jiggle with each spank will give me an idea of how much force I?m using.?God, this was getting stranger by the minute; just like last time, but only worse, Victoria thought, as the cool air of his office on her naked back reminded the student of her unbelievable shirtless state of dress. But something else was also clearly different now, she realized as she obediently followed his latest instructions and felt her long sensitive nipples brush against the wood of the desk through the wispy thinness of her bra. He was different, she noted, as she tilted her head to the side and bravely looked back up at the looming teacher who was now standing immediately to her left at the edge of the desk. He was more aggressive? more controlling? more dangerous. More like someone who was training a ?He was right-handed, Victoria suddenly remembered for some odd reason, perhaps to avoid thinking about just what it was that her teacher was training her for, and why this idea wasn?t making her run out of the office at this very moment. Mr. O?s eyes didn?t meet Victoria?s but instead were watching the back of her short, pleaded kilt once again ride up the back of her tenderly young thighs as she fully stretched over his desk until the very bottom curve of her tiny but well-rounded bottom almost came into view. Despite her mortification at being shirtless and bent over a desk like this, Victoria couldn?t move her eyes away from her teacher. For a reason she couldn?t explain, she wanted to see what this man was feeling and thinking as his intense gaze moved slowly over her long legs that were lovingly wrapped in Emilie?s thin white hosiery, which only seemed to highlight her hard well-shaped athletic calves and slender but toned thighs. He was clearly taking his time and enjoying this view. As he did so, the butterflies were fluttering more furiously in Victoria?s stomach. She remembered his aroused reaction last time she was forced over his desk like this, exposed and vulnerable in her schoolgirl uniform?waiting Erotik hikaye (http://isexhikaye.com/) nervously to be punished by this hot - but obviously perverted - teacher. But she dare not look at his crotch like she did last time as everything seemed even more precarious now. Her teacher?s next words snapped Victoria back into the moment again: ?And the other part of him?? Mr. O asked as a follow-up to his previous question about Sean. ?You said p-a-r-t of your boyfriend would understand the?practical need for your spanking. But would some other p-a-r-t of your boyfriend enjoy seeing you like this, bent over my desk in your uniform, so helplessly offering up your tiny bottom for a spanking by? me?? Victoria was forced to think about how her confession of the spanking last week had surprisingly turned her boyfriend on, but not without mixed emotions?for both of them. But the words she really wanted to say in defiance to her teacher?s invasive questions were: you are devious, deeply perverted, and full on scary. The first slap across her partially exposed bottom drained much of this defiance out of her. ?Ouch? was the student?s involuntary reaction, even though the spank landed mostly on her kilt and really didn?t hurt much; it was more shocking than painful. Yes, this was really happening?again, the Victoria?s brain shouted. ?Maybe? maybe my boyfriend would like it,? Victoria heard herself confess in an unsure tone. ?Maybe?? parroted her teacher. ?I see that we will have to adjust your spanking to get the full truth from you.? While still standing to her left, Mr. O made good on this threat. Without warning, he pulled up the back of his student?s kilt so that it rested on the small of her naked back and thereby fully revealing all her delicate schoolgirl bottom to his eyes for the first time. Victoria heard a quiet groan of protest escape her lips as her backside, without any panties to hide it, was now completely exposed with only the very thin white hosiery to veil it. She resisted the sudden urge to try and flee the office; she knew how badly that would end for her and Sean. Instead, she squeezed her legs together and became painfully aware, once again, of how tight-fitting Emilie?s pantyhose were; she could feel the middle seam wedged deep between the cheeks of her ass, which drew the white pantyhose fully inside the crevice of her cheeks like a second skin. Once again Victoria heard her teacher?s sharp intake of breath as he was struck by the beauty and vulnerability of her gorgeously tiny teen bottom.Like her lovely tits, Mr. O noticed that her bottom was even prettier and sexier than he had guessed from his partial peek at it last week. The tight and transparent hosiery highlighted how delicately narrow it was, while still being sensually round in its firm and bold protrusion from her slender frame. It was the type of teenage bottom that simultaneously looked so innocent yet also so sexily ripe that it warranted a spanking.The teacher knew he should get on with the discipline, but he just had to pause and enjoy the taboo sight of this young schoolgirl being exposed in such a naughty way as part of a punishment. Even for a 16-year-old, Victoria looked especially innocent and vulnerable as she waited for her spanking. Her large tits ? barely contained by the thin bra - dangled invitingly like firm forbidden fruit just above the hardwood desk as her tiny bottom arched obediently up in the air in ready submission with only sheer white pantyhose to protect it. ?Well, Victoria, is your pretty bottom ready to be properly spanked, now??Even with growing alarm and near panic, Victoria noticed a change in her teacher?s voice; it was less professional and more...revealing of how this situation was affecting him. She searched for his eyes, but they were focused on her bottom. She then, before she could stop herself, looked down at his crotch and confirmed what she had suspected. He was now sporting a large bulge in his dress pants. Victoria?s realization that her teacher was, once again, turned on by just looking at her bent over his desk in preparation for a spanking brought back a familiar but unwanted tingle below. Smack! came the sound of the next wack on the schoolgirl?s bottom even before she fully registered its painful affect. It was louder than the previous one that had landed mostly on her skirt, and her ?ouch? of surprise and complaint rose in volume. The young girl?s body reflexively tensed up at the pain and lurched forward a few inches downward toward the desk and away from the source of the pain; her teacher?s large hand. From his side angle, Mr. O noticed how much this jolting action caused Victoria?s large tits to bounce and then press into the desk. He watched with satisfaction as the schoolgirl?s body then submissively returned to its original place, with her chest hovering back over the desk, her hard nipples scraping its wood surface, and her back arched so that her tiny bottom was offered up for more punishment. ?Yes,? Victoria finally admitted after the pain subsided and she felt that her voice could be trusted to not sound like she was about to cry from the humiliation of being punished like this: ?Yes?I think my boyfriend would like to see me getting a spanking? by you.?These words felt so dirty coming out of her mouth. But getting this truth out in the open made her feel?relieved somehow. Is that why, she wondered, the tingling between her legs had become more noticeable just now??Good girl,? her teacher soothed, as he rested a hand on the top curve of her raised ass as if to let his captive know she could relax for a moment. Of course, she couldn?t relax, however. This older man?s hand felt so wrong there on her upturned and uncovered bottom that it was burning hot. She just knew her perverted teacher was enjoying the innocent look and feel of her sister?s white pantyhose that wrapped around her bottom so tightly. And despite trying to keep her boyfriend out of this current craziness, Victoria?s brain thought back to how Sean had reacted last week to her wearing Emilie?s tiny panties.?And who else would like to see you being spanked like this, Victoria? Those boys in the hallway? Of course they would,? he answered the question before she could. ?Maybe your father, perhaps?? he continued, but then quickly corrected, ?Sorry, stepfather. He must have thought about this before. When was the last time he spanked you.?Victoria mustered the courage to sincerely protest: ?What? God, no! Dad? he would be so?so?angry to see me like this.? But she did remember clearly that she was eleven the last time her father had spanked her. But that was so different than this.