PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Set Up

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:46
As they're leaving, Jon notices a box in the hall."Having a clear out," he enquires of their hosts."All going to the charity shop," confirms Mike.Jon examines the contents, initially disinterestedly, then, to Tina's horror, spots a table tennis bat. Knowing how much he enjoys repurposing everyday items for spanking, she immediately guesses his intention."We got enough junk, don't need that old thing," Tina tries to keep her tone light. Can't risk giving anything away. I know we're all liberated and grown up about sex these days, she thinks, but that doesn't mean sharing intimate aspects with pals.Jon examines the bat. "In good nick," he observes."Didn't know you played," observes Mike."Rarely," lies Jon. Never, they don't even possess a net. Meanwhile, Mike's partner, Roxie, has been shrewdly observing."Take it, Jon, bound to come in handy sooner or later," she says."Sold to the lowest bidder," quips Mike, and for better or worse - Tina suspects the latter - the ping pong paddle is theirs.*She drives home. Jon sits in the passenger seat with the bat in his lap, and a self-satisfied smirk on his face."Don't even think about it," says Tina fiercely. "There's no way you're using that on me; the wooden spoon you bought in the supermarket was painful enough.""Left red marks," Jon agrees cheerfully. "However, this gem is altogether different. Think I'll keep it for when you've earned a discipline spanking." Tina scowls, wisely deciding to keep her counsel. Don't make it a big deal, cautions an inner voice. Once the novelty wears off you can hide the beastly thing in the garage.No chance. After a couple of days on the hall table, where it seems to glower at Tina each time she passes, the hated object disappears. Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayemarket.com/) Meaning Jon has purposefully stashed the bat somewhere in secret; his threat to use it next time a punishment falls due constantly hangs over her head. Fortunately, life moves on and the bat, by Tina at least, is forgotten. A couple of light-hearted spanking sessions illuminate their always inventive sex life in the ensuing weeks, without it making an appearance.Until one fateful day. The two are due at an afternoon bar-b-q nearby, to which Mike and Roxie are also invited. Tina dons an attractive short dress, and since the late summer evenings can be cool, hold up stockings."Hurry up," urges Jon, as she applies lip gloss, "I'm hungry.""Should've had a snack," observes Tina, fastening ear hoops."Was going to, then discovered you'd hidden the instructions for the new microwave.""If by 'hidden' you mean 'put into the kitchen drawer', guilty as charged," responds Tina tartly."You," Jon adopts a warning tone, "are pushing your luck.""And what are you going to do..." the words are out before Tina has time to consider their implication. Her beloved's face darkens. Oh, dear, she's about to find out."Right," he snaps, decisively reaching to the top of the wardrobe and producing the dreaded wooden bat."There's no time..." Tina's pathetic plea is predictably ignored."Over my knee now," commands her husband, and non-too gently, pulls his reluctant spouse facedown across his lap to reveal Tina's pert posterior. "Panties down," Jon pins Tina's wrists and drags her knickers to her knees."Not on the bare," she wails."Let's see if this alters your attitude," says Jon, bringing the bat down with a ringing slap. Never, since Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayemarket.com/) discovering their mutual kink, has she encountered an implement so severe. Its inflexible wooden surface covers such a broad area overlap is impossible to avoid, magnifying the bat's chastening effect. Right from the very first application it hurts, each impact stings and burns. Mercifully, after a comparatively short time, albeit seeming like an age to Tina, Jon ceases her correction. Immediately she leaps up, tears welling, to clutch her burning bum.*"Bloody hell," she moans, gingerly rubbing livid buttocks. "Worse than anything you spanked me with before; hairbrush, strap, nothing comes close to this amount of pain." Tina dances on the spot, trying and failing to assuage the smart. Turns to look aghast at her hot hindquarters. "God, my poor bottom, not just scarlet - it's swollen!" she laments."Come here." Her husband perches Tina on his lap."Ow, sitting hurts," she sulks, indicating a hug is required. Maybe that was over the top, thinks Jon. He rests a hand on her nylon-clad legs, Tina's panties remain in an undignified tangle around her knees. For all her obvious distress and discomfort, there's no denying the spanking has made her wet.How, she wonders, is it possible to feel such conflicting emotions at the same time? Tina barely drinks and doesn't do drugs. Being spanked, however, somehow rewires circuits, alters brain chemistry, and gets her endorphins flowing. The adrenalin rush of expectation and ritual of submission invariably turn Tina on, big time.*She slides a hand between her legs, and Jon's fingers meander up her thighs, both simultaneously arriving at her pouting pussy. Jon collects the Erotik hikaye (http://hikayemarket.com/) dewy evidence of her arousal and pops his finger into Tina's mouth. She sucks on it greedily, then pushes his hand back to her wet warmth."Put your forefinger next to mine," she whispers. Mystified, he complies. "Now, both together." Jon watches, enthralled, as their two digits enter her sopping slit. There's an urgency about Tina, and not just because they risk being late to the party. No time for the full-on fuck she craves, Tina needs an orgasm. Sensing her frustration, Jon's finger thrusts in and out of her pussy, while Tina frigs her engorged clit. A pink flush across her face and upper chest announces a sexual crescendo approaching like an express train. Hips bucking she's overwhelmed by an intense climax. Tremors shake her thighs. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes!" Tina comes.*At the bar-b-q, Jon disappears to find food and Tina circulates, wincing when her sore bottom makes accidental contact with furniture or other guests. The throbbing heat dulls, transmuting into erotic desire. Tina is once again randy as hell and can't wait to get her man home and inside her aching sex. Seeking Jon, she instead encounters Roxie."In a hurry to get somewhere, honey.""Home actually, I'm not really in the mood to party.""Walking a bit stiffly. At a guess, I'd say you'd been spanked."Tina blushes furiously, avoiding eye contact. How could she possibly know? Walking and talking they reach a secluded corner, Roxie checks no one is looking then flips up the back of Tina's dress. "Oh my, very red and sore." Tina nods mutely, too embarrassed for words. "Nothing to be ashamed of, you're not the only one who gets her bum smacked," reveals Roxie breezily."I'm not?""Mike and I have quite a collection of implements at home. He knows it always gets me hot to trot." Roxie pauses significantly. "That's why Jon was so keen on the ping pong bat, wasn't it?""Yes, always looking for something new to try on my bottom."