PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Nosey Neighbor, Part Eight

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 19:14
JimWalking back to my car, I felt that I'd given Betty everything that she wanted this evening. I'd used her and all of her holes thoroughly and brought her many orgasms while doing so. Betty never did answer my question as to who the third would be in our next meeting. However, I had an inkling that she was wanting a female even though she'd been reluctant to admit it. After all, this wanton behavior was entirely new to her, and being with another woman probably felt quite taboo.The Attorney's receptionist was a plausible candidate, and with our on-and-off flirting, I didn't see any problem getting her to join in on the fun. Debbie was a few years older than me and in fantastic shape for her age. She had an on-again-off-again boyfriend who seemed too distracted by his buddies and their fishing trips to give Debbie all the attention she needed. This was my in and the opportunity to have both of them at the same time. Plus, Betty could taste a little pussy while Debbie enjoyed being eaten by another woman. It was a win-win!BettyAs Jim left, I so wanted to tell him that I'd like to try a woman for our third, but I just couldn't voice the thought, no matter how badly I desired. It was something that I was taught to be offended by, even though I always Sex hikayeleri (http://ozelmakaleler.com/) enjoyed kissing my closest girlfriend, Dawn, when we practiced for the boys. It never went any further than that, but it was always in the back of my mind to try. Hopefully, Jim would know what I wanted and bring a woman to our next rendezvous. He'd known enough to come over and fuck me silly for a few hours, so maybe he knew this too.He was barely down the street, and the thought of having him again, already had me leaking down my inner thighs. As my fingers found my drooling pussy, I imagined what it would be like to taste another woman's. Would it be salty like Jim or a little sweet and tangy like my own, I thought as my fingers found their way to my open mouth for tasting. Would I ever be satisfied after Jim unlocked the hussy inside? Could Jim keep up with my unnaturally continuous yearnings, or would he begin to rent me out as his personal whore? How would we split the earnings, or would he do it all for free?All those things running through my head had my hands working furiously over my cunt and ass. Both were sore from all we'd done earlier, but I couldn't help myself as my fingers slipped in and out with ease. I needed something longer to Sikiş hikayeleri (http://ozelmakaleler.com/) hit the depths that Jim's cock had done only minutes ago. Glancing around the room, my eyes lit on the refrigerator as I recalled my grocery shopping trip from a day ago. I always purchased lots of fresh vegetables due to my enjoyment of salads for dinner. Moving to the fridge, I swung open the door with a bit too much force and jerked open the drawer on the bottom.I'd purchased a three-pack of thin English cucumbers. Pulling them out, I tore open the plastic and gave them a quick rinse before plunging one in each of my pubic area holes. The chill of them stopped me in my tracks as the shock sent me over the edge."Oh, fuccckkk!" I wailed as my dirty mind imagined two cocks in me simultaneously. I'd become a complete slave to my carnal desires and couldn't seem or want to control myself. Lying on the floor, I shook and squirmed while holding both of them deep inside me. As the climax passed, I began working them both in and out. Wanting even more, I grabbed the last faux cock and stuffed it into my needy cunt, stretching me to new limits.My final peak of the evening left me passed out on the kitchen floor. Waking in the middle of the night, I finally Erotik hikaye (http://ozelmakaleler.com/) seemed sated as I sat up to find the three green dildos lying between my open thighs. Still quite drained, I struggled to stand and made my way, weavingly to my bed.**The sun was high when I finally awoke. My groin ached as my labia and pucker were very tender from my initial inspections. I moved gingerly to the bathroom, where I drew a warm bath for soaking. It stung a little as I first settled into the water but soon became relaxing and even a little sensual. I reached for the Epsom salts and sprinkled them into the tub as I added a little more hot water. Spreading my legs as far apart as possible to let the warmth invade my private areas, I drifted off.JimI was busy the following day and surprisingly hadn't seen any evidence of Betty at all. Reading a story during lunch, I imagined that the terminal slut in the tale was Betty herself. As I paused in the story, I wondered whether she finally got enough to quell her desires or if she continued to masturbate long after I left her house. Either way, I needed to get Debbie alone momentarily to extend my proposition to her. If she wasn't interested, then I'd have to call a buddy of mine for a little double-penetration on my horny little slut.Walking to take a piss, I noticed that Debbie was outside having a smoke, so I quickly made my way out of the basement door and up the steps."Hey, sexy lady," I offered as an opening line, hopeful that I didn't overreach right out of the gate.