PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Chapter 12 - Mr. Delany

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 19:17
After a long and tedious divorce, I wanted to make a brand-new start.* New town, new business, new home everything, thirty-one and ready to take on the world.* Surfing the internet, I came across the small city of Medford, with a population of three thousand four hundred and twenty-seven.* The site boasted of a grocer, druggist, movie theatre, Thursday through Saturday nights, an auto repair even a Towne Square to mention a few.I rolled into Medford on a bright Tuesday morning.* I spotted a diner, and coffee and breakfast sounded like a great start.* I walked in, and the waitress told me just to grab a place.* *I found a booth by the window overlooking Main Street.* The young lady about twenty-five or so came over with a hot cup of coffee to take my order.?What do you like for breakfast?* You are new here, so can I suggest something for you???Sure, when I walked in the door, I got even hungrier than I thought. It smells wonderful.* What is your suggestion???We have the Hungry Man?s Breakfast.* Half a slice of ham, two sausage links, three strips of bacon, and two eggs any way you want them.* If you?re adventurous, you can add a short stack of flap jacks.??That sounds great, but I?ll hold off on the flapjacks, please, Amy.* Thank goodness her name was on her uniform.?Great, get that right up for you.?I perused the local paper looking for lodging and possible office space.* When I looked up, Amy was bringing a platter, I mean a platter of the best-smelling breakfast I have ever encountered.She placed the smorgasbord in front of me and refilled my coffee.?Amy, you are right.* I am new in town, my name is Tim Ouster.* I just went through a divorce and am trying to start over.* Do you know of flats for rent or a small home? I could use two bedrooms because I want to use one for my office.??What business are you starting?* Also, some places are looking for part-time help.* That may help you get started.??It?s just a little computer repair shop.* Putting a new glass on cell phones, that kind of stuff.??We don?t have that here.* We must drive eleven miles to get those things fixed.* You should do well. Terry Dimmert has the realty in town.* He should be able to fix you up a place to stay.*That?s him coming through the door, now.?Amy introduced Tim Sex hikayeleri (http://kadinhikayeleri.org/) and me and we started talking.* He asked what I wanted and what type of rent I was willing to pay.* Tim made you feel like he had known you all his life.* We talked about fishing and the different town events they had.* By the time he was done, I was willing to participate in all of them.?Tim, I have a place that just might suit you.* It?s a small house just outside of town, but not too far for your business venture.* It has three bedrooms, and I know you wanted only two.* But the price is under what you want to pay. How about we meet there Tomorrow morning at ten?* Look it over and we can go from there.?I was there at exactly ten, was in love with the place, and hadn?t looked at it.* Tim opened the door and told me to look around and take my time and he would answer any questions.* The place had been vacant for about a year and just needed some dusting and cleaning.* I was sold.?I have a little side bargain for you.* I spoke to old lady Jurgens about you renting the place.* She has no use for it anymore, she?s up in age.* She told me to make an offer of putting part of the rent down to own the house.* I was kidding her, she?s still sharp as a tack and asked about eighty percent of the rent going to the sale.* She pounded her cane on the floor and said ?SOLD?.* It?s up to you ? deal or no deal.?I looked at Tim, pounded my fist on the door jamb, and said ?SOLD?.* We laughed and shook hands.* He asked me to come by the office in the afternoon, and he would have the papers ready to sign.Wednesday morning, I had a desktop with a virus to work on and that was all.A knock came on the front door.* That?s odd.* The ?OPEN? sign was on, but still, the person knocked.* When I went to the door and opened it, there stood a lady, middle fifties, with auburn hair, and a warm smile.?Good morning, come in before you catch your death of cold. I have some hot coffee to offer, or I can put on some water for tea if you prefer.??Coffee if you please Mr. Ouster.* Cream or milk if you have it.?I poured the coffee and placed the milk in a creamer for her and refilled my cup.?I must say, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you. You are always welcome here, but why on Sikiş hikayeleri (http://kadinhikayeleri.org/) such a morning???Tim, you are kind, my name is Cynthia.* If you please, I prefer Cynthia.* I?m not prudish, it?s just my preference.??Perfect.* Then, Cynthia, it is. And please call me Tim. How can I help???I have two old desktop computers at my home.* I know I should get a newer one, but I?m used to these.* The one in the den said it needs to be upgraded.* I have no idea what to do.??An upgrade is not a big deal.* It is more time-consuming than anything.*I?m guessing it would be cumbersome to bring it here.* If you want, I can come to your home and do the upgrade, and there is no additional charge.??That would be wonderful.* And for your trouble, I will fix your lunch.* Could you make it next Monday???That?s perfect.* Shall we say around eleven?* I can get the program started and we can talk while the computer does the work.??Perfect, see you then.?As I watched Cynthia walk to her car, well, let?s just say I should be ashamed of what I was thinking.* She is a very attractive woman, and I must say she is all woman.* Time for me to go back to business and not monkey business.Monday came around and so did another day of rain.* I grabbed my work bag and bolted for the door.* When I arrived Cynthia was standing there, a towel in one hand and a hot cup of coffee in the other.?I?m sorry, but I don?t remember if you take cream or sugar for your coffee. I just set them on the table.* Let me take your case while you dry off.?Her home was ?Cynthia?.* Lace curtains, a chair, and a table with a *lamp and a sofa.* Everything was in perfect harmony.* I can imagine the den would also be knotty pine lined and appointed.* When we walked down the hall to the den, I got a quick peek at her bedroom. *Cynthia is all satin and lace and has a beautiful face.I started to sit down, but she stopped me so she could move a wooden supply box.* When she bent over, I had a nice view of a beautiful set of breasts.* When she stood up, it appeared that they were going to escape.* I was hoping their plan would succeed.I started her computer, and it needed an upgrade.* I opened my work bag, and she was standing there with the work bag practically between her legs.* I reached Erotik hikaye (http://kadinhikayeleri.org/) for the disc I was going to use and looked up at her.* Her smile was as inviting as her breasts.*?Tim, let me move this box and bring a small table over for your work bag. Then you won?t have to keep bending over.?She moved the table towards the desk and bent over to pick up my work bag.* When she bent over, she looked up at me with a smile that said, come and get them.* I started the program then I turned to her.*I stood up and wrapped her in my arms and began kissing her soft red lips.* She started to go limp, so I reached behind her and held her up by her soft ass cheeks.* While we were kissing, she grabbed her blouse and ripped it open.* Buttons flew in every direction.*She threw her blouse to the floor and released her demanding breasts from their bondage.When I grabbed her left breast and sucked it into my mouth, I grabbed the right one and began fondling it and milking it.* Cynthia reached for my hard cock still in my jeans and moaned.* I unzipped her dress while she was undressing me. She was wearing a garter belt and no panties.*Once she had released my cock from its restraints, Cynthia was on her knees sucking my member deep into her mouth.* She wrapped her lips around it in a death grip and began sucking me in and out of her mouth.* I grabbed a handful of hair and shoved my member down her throat.* She started sucking harder.* I pounded in and out of her mouth until a load of hot lava shot into her mouth.* She sucked and swallowed without missing a stroke.I pulled my limp member from her lips and lifted her onto the table where I was working.* I knelt between her spreading legs and began running my tongue between her swollen lips.* I would suck her lips into my mouth and begin to suck and lick from the bottom of her steaming pussy up to her rock-hard clit.* When I got to her clit, I would flick it with my tongue as hard and fast as I could.*She was taking hard deep breaths and letting them out in a sexual moan of pleasure.* I gently slid a finger into her wet boiling cauldron and then another.* I withdrew them both, then slid one into each of her openings.* She was moving back and forth on my fingers when she screamed that she wanted two in each opening.*When I complied with her request she began responding as though possessed.* Cynthia let out a final scream and collapsed on the table.* She was breathing heavily, raising her head, and she gave me a huge seductive grin.* She spread her legs while she was looking at me.