PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My self torture #2

admin
18 Şubat 2024, 11:12
Story of myself torture </p>

This is going to be my second story. For those who have not read my first story of how I self torture myself for sexual orgasms I will give a brief synopsis of me and what I like to do before I continue with my recent self torture.

-My name is Debbie and I'm a 51-year-old white divorcee. I am 5 foot 7, 148 pounds. I have green eyes, shoulder length brown hair. My measurements for those who want to know are you know 38C -29- 38. I used to trim my pubic hair but now I shave completely clean.

I've had a few male friends in the past but they were just like my ex-husband and could not understand my weird sexual fetishes. As you will see I'm a masochist. Yes, I love inflicting pain on myself or have others inflicted it on me. I've always been like this since a young girl. When I would tell most men that I like to be spanked, whipped on both my breasts and my pussy they would think I'm nuts and run for the hills. My now ex husband tried but couldn't bring himself to beat me like I wanted. I like my breasts hurt and my pussy to hurt.

So that brings me to one of my fantasies that I carried out on myself. I had read on some S