PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Big Beautiful Young Teacher - Part Two

admin
14 Ocak 2023, 14:54
Over the next few weeks Miss Drysdale and I would hook up at each of our homes, and once she gave me a blowjob in her classroom during lunch. This young woman made me feel like a man thirty years younger. Granted, I was old enough to be her father, but there was no doubt that she and I connected on several levels, not just sexually.In mid-October, I arrived at Lincoln Elementary to see both Ashley and my other new teacher when I saw Mrs. Douglas, the principal, in the hallway before school started.?Mark,? she said, ?I?d like to talk with you.??Sure, Mrs. D, what?s up,? I replied.Mrs. Douglas looked up and down the hallway to see if anyone was walking toward us. ?It?s about Miss Drysdale. I?ve heard a rumor. Are you two in a relationship??I was shocked. How the hell did she hear anything? Ashley must have told someone. We?ve been very professional ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) on campus and have been extra careful about our hookups.?A relationship?? I asked. ?No. But we have seen each other off campus for drinks a few times,? I admitted.Mrs. Douglas was an old-school African American woman who worked her ass off to earn her college degrees and move up the administrative ranks within our district. In her mid-sixties, she does not believe in ?political correctness.??Just be careful. You?re too close to retirement,? Alice said. ?You don?t want to get caught up in a ?Me Too? situation where it is alleged that you used your position of power over a female for sex.?Mrs. Douglas was right; I was too close to retirement. I took the ?Coach ? Mentor? position to get out of the classroom and to take it easy the last two years of my career travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) before I officially retire.?Alice, have you talked with Ashley about this?? I asked.?No, I wanted to speak with you first,? she said. ?I barely know her and it would be very awkward. We?ve known each other about twenty years since our days teaching together at Park Avenue Elementary.??Okay, I?ll talk with Ashley,? I said.I made my traditional stop in the school office to say hello to the admin staff and drop off two dozen donuts in the lunch room, and then I went out to the playground before the first bell to mingle with students and a couple of teachers on yard duty.The first ninety minutes in Miss Drysdale?s class seemed to take forever. Once the kids left for recess, I told Ashley I had to talk with her about something important. When I finished updating ankara travestiler (https://www.cambon.xyz) her on my conversation with Mrs. Douglas, I could see the color rush out of her face.?Oh, shit,? she mumbled. ?Okay, we?re done. I can?t lose this job just for a FWB.?After a few minutes of rational talking, she saw my point that we just had to be super professional on campus and do our hooking up only at our homes. She also denied telling anyone about our ?friendship.??I think it best that we stop going out in public. Just hooking up at our homes,? I said.Ashley agreed. ?Can we connect today? I?m super horny and was hoping you?d eat my kitty.??Your place or mine,? I asked.?Let?s go to your house today. We can go skinny dipping afterward,? she said with a wink.**I heard a car pull up in front of my house, so I looked out the window to see Ashley?s big four-door Jeep. As she made the short walk up my brick path I opened the door. Once she was inside, I closed and locked the door.Without saying a word, I pulled both of her arms behind her back. ?I?m going to fuck your brains out today you hot sexy cum slut. I own your pussy.?