PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tightly Thai'd, Part 2

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 20:25
I awoke to the sound of cooking coming from the room's little kitchenette. As I came around the corner, still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I was greeted by my lovely Lawan. The light outside filtered through the window and made her beauty all the more spectacular. She was dressed in a short white hotel robe, tied loosely around her slim waist. The robe left almost all of her legs exposed, stopping at just above mid-thigh. She also had her hair put back in the same ponytail she had when I first saw her, with only a few strands hanging down at the sides of her face, her bangs framing her beautiful almond-shaped eyes. Apparently she had already been up for a while. ?Good morning Master,? she cooed with a broad smile. ?Did you sleep well?? ?Yes, I did,? I answered, "almost too well!" Kissing me on the cheek, she said, "Well, Master, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. Would Master like to wash?" "In a minute, but first..." reaching up, I grasped her by the front of her robe and pulled her down on top of me as I sat down on a nearby chair, throwing my arms around her. ?Good morning beautiful,? I said as I hugged her tightly to me. She felt so good next to me. I could have held her like this all day. Lawan threw her leg over me so she could straddle my lap. She tucked her feet under my legs and pulled herself down onto me, molding her body against mine. ?And how are you this morning?? I asked, opening her robe and gently kissing her ripe tender breasts. ?Did you sleep well?? Lawan looked me straight in the eyes and smiled, ?Yes,? she replied with a twinkle in her eyes, and a soft smile on her lips. ?Thank you for all the beautiful orgasms last night.? ?Glad I could put a smile on those kissable lips,? I said, squeezing her ass cheeks playfully. ?I have a special gift for you,? she said while climbing off me and resumed her kneeling position. ?It is for good luck.? ?I?m sure I can use all the luck I can get,? I commented while sitting up. As I pulled my robe around my shoulders, Lawan stood up and left the room for just a few seconds. When she returned she was carrying a small tray with a small plate of Kaya toast, a bowl with two half-boiled eggs, a small vase with a single yellow flower in it, and a steaming cup of coffee arranged neatly on it. There was also an ornately decorated red velvet box on the table. She set the small table down beside the edge of the table and knelt down beside it. Looking at the tray, I admired the well arranged breakfast. "It all looks delicious. But what's in the red box?" I asked. "That is for after breakfast. Now eat Master, please?" she said, taking the cloth napkin and placing it on my lap. I ate the delicious breakfast she had prepared and as I finished the last of the toast, she took the box and knelt beside me. I turned to her because from her appearance, this was something of importance. Lawan opened the box and took out a small brown disc on a red velvet ribbon. She straddled my lap, carefully sitting on the napkin so as not to get my slacks messy. She was facing me and she took the disc and placed it around my neck. "Master this is a Jatukham Rammathep amulet. It is named for two princes of the Srivijaya kingdom of southern Thailand, and is believed by our people to provide protection and good fortune to the bearer," she said. Once she had placed it around my neck, she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. By the time I was dressed, the cab Lawan had called had pulled up outside. I was ready for the meeting I had come to Singapore for. Handing me my briefcase, Lawan said, ?Good luck Master.? I leaned over and gave her a kiss. ?After the breakfast I had this morning I have all the luck I need.? As I started to step toward the car Lawan slipped her hand into my hand. ?Think of me,? she said as I stepped off the porch. ?Always,? I replied as I slid into the car and closed the door. My day was going to be something. The cab pulled up to the front of a large office building. I got out and went up to the front of the building and searched the directory for the office I needed. Finding it I proceeded to the fourth floor, room 410. "Mr. Kirkman here to see Mr. Hanuman," I told the receptionist. "Oh yes, he's expecting you. Please follow me," she said. The attractive young girl led me back to a conference room where Mr. Hanuman, another gentleman, and an interpreter sat. "Mr. Kirkman to see you Sir," she said. The three men rose together. I was not sure which one was Mr. Hanuman, my client, until the interpreter spoke, "Mr. Hanuman here wishes to welcome you to Singapore, and hopes that you have had an enjoyable stay so far. He looks forward to working with you to create a successful and profitable enterprise for you both." And the man on his right nodded his head in a sort of snappy, half-bow. "Tell Mr. Hanuman that I am very pleased to be here and to be part of this project. I am sure we can reach a mutually satisfying and profitable agreement easily, and get this construction underway quickly," I told the interpreter. He passed the information to Mr. Hanuman and he smiled and bowed again. We all sat down at the large mahogany table, and I called up the construction plans on my laptop. As I explained the details of the project, the interpreter would relay the information to Mr. Hanuman who listened intently. The meeting lasted for two and a half hours after which Mr. Hanuman clapped his hands twice and the receptionist who had brought me into the conference room appeared again - this time with a tray with a small bottle and three very short glasses on it. She approached the table between me and Mr. Hanuman, placing the tray carefully on the table. ?I hope you like sake,? the interpreter said istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) for Mr. Hanuman as she placed a small glass in front of each of us. She then poured the sake into each glass, Mr. Hanuman's glass first. ?Yes sir,? I answered as the girl replaced the bottle and stood to leave. ?To successful business,? he toasted, through the interpreter. ?Successful business,? I repeated, and we sipped our sake. As I sat there, Mr. Hanuman, noticed the amulet Lawan had given me around my neck. He turned to speak to the interpreter who, in turn, spoke to me. "I noticed the amulet you are wearing. Is that a Jatukham Rammathep amulet?" he asked. "Yes I believe that is what it's called. Why?" I asked. "Where did you get it?" he asked inquiring further. "Lawan, the girl you sent to my room gave it to me. For good luck." I said. The interpreter translated what I said to Mr. Hanuman. His eyes got big and he chattered to the other businessman with him for a few moments. That was when I was to get the second major shock of this trip. "Mr. Kirkman, there is something you should know about that amulet..." the interpreter began. "The Jatukham Rammathep amulet is given for good luck, but it is more than that. The amulet has a more personal, intimate meaning about it as well. When a woman gives her farang - her white man - a Jatukham Rammathep amulet, it means she cares about him... deeply. This is not something she would just give you for good luck. She cares for you." The interpreter's words hit me like a sledgehammer! Lawan had feelings for me? The rest of the meeting was a fog for me - all I could think of was Lawan, my beautiful Singapore hostess, had feelings for me! I had to find out more! As soon as I could conveniently and politely leave, I did and went straight back to the hotel room to approach Lawan on this. I entered the room and called out for her. Lawan came into the living room quickly to see what I wanted. "Lawan, I found out more about this amulet you gave me. It's more than just a good luck charm isn't it?" "Yes, Master," she said lowering her head and looking at the floor. "Lawan why did you come here? Why did Mr. Hanuman give you to me?" "Because... I asked him to." What? I thought to myself! She asked to be given to me? I was floored. "What do you mean?? I said stunned. At that point, Lawan knelt down between my legs and told me her story: "My father used to own a rather large farm in the country. One year when I was very little, a typhoon came and washed our farm away. We were ruined. My father asked Mr. Hanuman, your client, for money to rebuild the farm and he loaned my father the money. But the farm never was the same and my father couldn't repay the money he owed Mr. Hanuman. So my father gave me to him as repayment. Your country would look down on this, but it happens a lot in our country." "I see. But how did you come to be here with me?" "Well I work cleaning Mr. Hanuman's office as one of my duties. One day a week or so before you came, I was cleaning his office. He had left your picture and company dossier on his computer. I thought you were handsome. When I asked about you, I asked Mr. Hanuman if he would give me to you. He seemed to think it a good idea, like this would make the deal more attractive for you. I am his gift to you." ?So I assume that you liked me?? I asked as she straddled my lap. We sat face to face with her on my lap as I talked to her. ?Yes, Master,? she replied with a smile and a small nod of her head. I wrapped my arms around her back before hugging her close to me. ?Well then,? I said before giving her a little kiss, ?I hope I am everything you expected.? Lawan's face broke into a huge smile. Putting her arms around my neck she brought her face right up to mine. ?I have never been happier!? she said and kissed me deeply, pressing as much of herself against my body as possible. I must admit, at that moment I felt really good. Not only was I sitting here with the most beautiful woman I had ever had the privilege of knowing, but something deep inside me stirred. She was starting to get to me. We kissed and hugged and I held Lawan for almost half an hour before she finally separated herself from me. I led her into the bedroom, and she went straight to the bed as I undressed to pull down the sheets and blankets for me. As she stood back up, I stepped up right behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. I towered over her at six feet so it felt like I was holding a slender doll. Lawan leaned back into me and I folded my arms over hers, hugging her tightly against me. She was breathing a little hard. ?I am ready for you, Master,? she said while looking over her shoulder and up at me. I didn't hear her. I was too engrossed in looking at the smooth, gentle curve of her neck where it met her shoulders and disappeared under the robe. Her skin was so soft and smooth, flawless perfection! I traced the soft outline of her robe with my finger. Lawan looked down toward my hand as my fingers reached the V of the two sides of her robe right in between her breasts. She sighed softly as my hand slipped under the robe to find her left breast with its little nipple as hard as a rock. I squeezed her firm supple 34C-cup breast gently, causing her to moan softly and close her eyes. She pressed her ass backwards into me against my thighs, my hardening cock finding the crease in the small of her back. Wrapping my hand in her hair and pulling her head back, I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. I pulled my hand out from under the robe to untie the belt holding it together on her. Her robe parted to reveal a completely naked Lawan underneath. Her smooth fair skin istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info) seemed to glow in the soft light. Moving my hands up to her shoulders, I eased the robe to the sides, allowing it to slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Lawan turned around to face me. She stood there, her soft gentle curves and slender hips reflecting the soft glow coming from the window light. Sheer perfection. I knelt down in front of her and placing my hands on her hips, I pulled her to me. With me kneeling, Lawan was now taller than me so her breasts were now even with my face. I took her stiff hard nipple into my mouth and began chewing on it... licking it, sucking it, and gently biting it. Lawans? response was to put her arms around my head and cradle my head against her while I devoured her soft, firm breast. Lawan?s breath was coming in short labored pants now as I slid my hand up between her legs to cup her slick, smooth pussy. Lawan spread her feet apart to allow me unimpeded access to her. At the very first touch I found that she was soaking wet. Small droplets of her sweet pussy juices clung to her pussy lips. She moaned louder now as I slid my finger over the protruding nub of her clitoris, causing her to shudder slightly. As I moved my mouth over to her right breast I slid my fingers down her slit, searching for that tight wonder hole concealed between those fabulously slim and toned legs. That?s when I felt something odd... something hard and thick. I pulled my mouth away from her breast and looked up at her face. Grasping the hard object between my fingers I asked, ?What?s this?? Lawan looked down at me and said one word, ?Pull.? Looking down at her crotch I pulled on the hard strand. It slowly grew longer and longer until a hard plastic egg emerged from inside her pussy, and it was vibrating! Lawan let out a small gasp as the egg came free, a thick trail of her pussy juice followed, and dropped to the floor with an audible splat. I looked up at Lawan, holding the buzzing egg in my hand. ?An egg vibrator?? I asked while bringing the egg up to my mouth. ?Yes,? Lawan replied, watching me slip the egg into my mouth to suck it clean. Lawan tasted sweet and wonderful as her juice slid off the egg and onto my tongue like hot butter. ?A present for you, Master,? she said as she handed me a remote control. "This remote controls the egg. Whenever you want to use the egg you turn this switch to on.? She pointed to the remote to indicate the off/on switch which I had left in the on position. ?And when you want to excite me you press the button while the switch is in the on position.? At that point she pressed the button and I heard a faint, high pitched buzzing sound for an instant. She then handed the remote back to me. With the egg clean, I wanted to taste her juice from its source. ?Lay down,? I said as I stood up. As Lawan laid back on the bed with her legs dangling over the side, I stood up and used the remote to turn the egg off, instantly stopping the egg from vibrating, then placed the egg back into the beautifully decorated box on the nightstand. Turning back to the bed I found Lawan laying on the bed with her legs pulled up to her chest and spread wide apart. I quickly stripped and knelt down between her legs. Her pussy is beautiful, with delicate inner lips parted slightly and sporting a glossy shine from her juice. ?Now it?s dinner time,? I said as I lowered my face between her legs. Lawans? sweet scent filled my nose as I opened my mouth and covered her pussy. I could feel the heat from her wet slippery sex before my lips made contact with her soft folds. First a soft kiss, then a lick, then it was a full out assault on her clit with my tongue. Lawan gasped at the touch of my tongue but held her legs wide open. I swirled my tongue around the hard little nub causing Lawan to jerk and press her pussy into my face. She was breathing hard and moaning while I continued my feast. I licked my way down to her delicious hole. Spreading her lips apart with my fingers I saw the delicate pink interior leading into the warm wet recess of her. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could causing Lawan to gasp loudly and arch her back. She quickly regained her composure and flattened out her back, bringing her pussy directly in line with my mouth again. Instantly my tongue was coated with more of her delicious pussy juice. I licked and sucked on her sweet pussy, sliding my finger inside to finger fuck her while I ate her delicious womanhood. After several minutes Lawan began gasping in quick short breaths. Her pussy clenched down on my finger with amazing strength and she arched her back as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her. I just kept feasting and pumping my finger in and out of her. Looking up I could see Lawans head thrashing back and forth as her orgasm continued. Her sweet cum was pouring out of her pussy from around my finger as my assault on her sex continued. It almost seemed like she was getting a bit delirious. Words in English and Thai escaped her mouth, not making any sense at all. Lawan was in extreme bliss. When her pussy began to alternate between gripping and releasing my finger that?s when I made my move. I raised my head from between her legs, scooted forward and lined my cast iron cock up with her hole, pulled out my finger and slammed my cock into her all the way down to the base with a loud squish, impaling her on eight inches of American cock. Lawan?s head came up off the bed, her mouth wide open and her eyes as big as saucers. Instantly her legs wrapped around my back, locking her ankles together. It was now my turn to return the favor. Placing my hands on either side of her to carry istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) my weight, I began pumping my cock in and out of her with long powerful strokes. I was going to fuck a hole through her if I had my way, and Lawan did nothing to prevent me from that very task. Lawan grasped at my back, her delicate fingers digging her nails into my skin. I hammered away into Lawan without any regard, my lust and passion taking over me. My long deep strokes would bottom out my cock against her womb before returning to the surface for air. Lawan was going crazy, thrashing her head from side to side, clawing at my back, and squeezing the air out of me with those delectable legs. Amongst the pounding I was giving her I was able to distinguish two words between her gasps, ?Yes? and ?More?. That was all I needed to hear! I switched from long powerful strokes to short rapid ones, slamming into her as fast and as hard as I could. Lawan released her ankles from my back, placed her feet on the edge of the bed and pressed her crotch upward against me, spreading her knees wide apart. She was offering her sweet pussy up to me without any reservations! I could feel my cock beginning to swell and a rapidly approaching orgasm building in my nuts. I hammered away into Lawan until my thrusts became erratic and then buried myself into her as deeply as I could go before shooting a huge load inside her. Lawan locked her legs around my back again, pulling me into her. Her pussy began milking my cock again, rippling from the base to the top as my cock pumped my seed into her. She lifted her head up and pulled mine down with her arms and she began kissing me passionately, sliding her tongue in and out of my mouth as my cock filled her up. After what seemed like minutes, and several jerking spasms later, the throbbing in my cock subsided. Lawan released my head and unhooked her ankles, falling limp onto the bed while breathing heavily. I eased my cock out of her and laid down next to her on the bed. I was sweating and breathing hard, but I felt really good. After several minutes I propped myself up on one elbow and looked over at Lawan in all of her naked beauty. She was lying flat on her back with her arms at her sides and her legs still wide apart, a light shine of sweat covered her, accentuating her smooth curves while her chest heaved up and down. We rested there for several minutes. Finally hunger drove us to get up as neither of us had anything to eat (well food-wise at least!) since lunch and that wasn't much at that. So we were famished. Lawan got the shower ready and helped me into it. Then she got in with me and just like when we bathed, she washed me. But this time after she washed me, I took the soap from her and washed her in return. Once we were both clean (and a little turned on to boot) we got out and got dressed for dinner. Lawan took me to a very nice restaurant that she said Mr. Hanuman often took his business associates. We were seated and the waitress took our order. She brought us our food - Lawan called it Hainanese chicken rice, and she explained it is actually a Chinese dish brought to Singapore by early Chinese immigrants from southern China. The dish consisted of bite-sized pieces of steamed white chicken, rice light or dark soy sauce, and a delicious ground chili and ginger paste. It was a wonderful meal and with Lawan as my dinner guest, all the more so. We finished our meal and sat there and talked for a bit, letting our dinner settle while I enjoyed the company of this fascinating creature. She was every bit as charming a dinner guest as she was beautiful. We finally decided to return to our room after awhile and once we were back, Lawan turned to me. "Thank you for the meal, Master... and for today," she said smiling. "You're welcome. But the evening isn't over just yet!" I said with a little smirk. "Oh?" she asked, noting my expression. "Yes. There is something I have been wanting to do and now is as good a time as any!" With that I took her into the bedroom and placed her standing at the foot of the bed. The bed in the hotel room was a romantic four poster bed with a canopy cover tied at each corner. I planned on using this piece of furniture to it's full potential now! I took a piece of rope and finding the middle tied the two wrist straps I found in the drawer to the center of the rope. Then I tied each end high up the two posts at the foot of the bed. I put Lawan's delicate wrists in each of these two cuffs and secured them. Moving to her ankles I spread her luscious legs apart wide and secured them each in an ankle restraint tied to the foot of the bedposts. Now my little Thai-Singapore flower was secured and not able to resist what was coming next. "Comfortable, Lawan?" I asked. "Yes Master," she replied with a smile. Then I knelt down in front of her and began to lick her full firm breasts, tracing circles around her nipples. Lawan gave a shudder, but otherwise didn't move. I continued to lick and suck her nipples, alternating between the two as they stiffened to hard throbbing points. She moaned when she first felt my mouth on her, and she rocked slightly in the ropes that held her. As she continued to look straight ahead I pulled something out of my pocket, a pair of nipple clamps, and as my mouth came away from her right nipple I gently clamped it on. The shock made her legs buckle a bit, but my hands quickly went to her hips, keeping her in place. I sucked her left nipple for a while longer, and then placed the clamp on it, a little less gentle this time. Again her knees buckled, and again I held her up. Then I touched the tips of her nipples with my tongue, barely grazing it, just enough for her to feel it. Lawan let out a moan as I stood and circled her, running my hands over her bare abdomen and the bottom of her breasts. I lightly flicked her clamped nipples. I could see her legs were shaking. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes," was all she could say. I began to run my tongue over her bare stomach.