PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Making New Friends In The Woods (Part 2)

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 20:43
The atmosphere was surreal and apart from that single word, neither one of us had spoken yet. The man?s wife, still lying on top of Jay, their naked bodies pressed together on top of the fallen tree trunk, looked directly into Jay?s eyes and simply said, ?Hi, my name is Sally.?That simple announcement from Sally to Jay seemed to shatter the illusory perspective of our situation and, looking back at the man beside me, we just burst out laughing. It just seemed so bizarre to see my wife naked under another woman, her legs wrapped around her waist and their gorgeous breasts pressed together, then to hear this woman introduce herself like that.Both Jay and Sally remained in position and stared at us in mock irritation until Jay reminded us that we were in no position to chuckle, standing there with our still erect penises protruding from our shorts.Sally was the first to move, rolling sideways off Jay, placing both feet onto the ground and facing us. Turning to Jay she introduced her husband, Jason. I then spoke and told them both that the now nude woman getting up from the tree was my wife, Jay, and that my name is Spider.Jay stepped up behind Sally and whispered something in her ear. Both Jason and I watched, puzzled, as Sally smiled, nodded her head then walked towards me as Jay stepped forward to Jason.Sally started to remove my top while, at the same time, Jay pulled Jason?s t-shirt over his head. Next, Sally unfastened my shorts, smiling at Jay as she did the same with Jason. My cock brushed against the side of Sally?s face and I noticed that Jay had already taken Jason?s stiff rod into her mouth as she lowered his shorts and underwear together. All four of istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) us were now naked, apart from training shoes, in the middle of the woods.Sally gently kissed the tip of my cock then slowly slipped her warm, soft lips over the head. I felt myself shiver with the sheer ecstasy of the sensation. I watched my wife do the same with Jason. He couldn?t take his eyes off his wife as my rock-hard cock penetrated deeper into her mouth.With Jason and I standing side by side, both women watched each other and moved their heads up and down with the same rhythm. Jay reached over and cupped my balls in her hand and Sally did the same to Jason. They both worked in harmony and I could feel myself building towards a tremendous climax as Sally worked her mouth up and down, her tongue dancing around my engorged cock.Just before I reached my peak, I felt Sally pull away and watched as Jay pulled away from Jason also. Looking at his face told me that he must have been very close to orgasm too. We wondered what the women were up to as they backed away from us with mischievous grins on their faces.Jay led Sally back to the fallen tree then told us that, as punishment for laughing earlier, we had to stand and watch her pleasure Sally. I can take that sort of punishment any day as I just love watching Jay with another woman. Jason admitted that he also gets tremendous pleasure from watching Sally. Although, it was a punishment of sorts as we were now standing there in the middle of the woods, naked, with cocks as stiff as rods and no where to put them.I took a quick look back down the path to make sure we weren?t going to be discovered, then istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info) watched Jay squat down between Sally's parted knees facing her smoothly shaven pussy. Oh yes, it was punishment, watching my wife slip a finger between Sally?s buttocks and teasingly run it up along the folds of her lovely smooth pussy. Punishment because she knew I desperately wanted to be in her place right now.Jay taunted both Jason and I as she parted Sally?s very wet labia, giving us a clear view of what she was about to devour. Sally moaned softly as Jay inserted a finger into Sally?s hot, wet pussy. Jay continued to watch our reaction as she inserted another finger into Sally, smiling at the look on our faces. Sally was leaning back against one of the branches also watching us as she enjoyed Jay?s blissful fingers slipping in and out of her sopping wet love tunnel.Jason and I stepped closer, our rock hard-cocks in our hands, and watched Jay gently lick Sally?s clitoris. Jay was working her tongue softly back and forth then teased us further by removing her fingers from Sally?s soaking wet pussy and licking them clean in front of us.Standing up, Jay kissed me full on the lips, allowing me to taste second hand what I was hoping I would taste direct from source very soon. She then turned to Jason and allowed him taste her Sally flavoured lips.Both Jason and I couldn?t wait to join in the fun but the girls weren?t finished teasing us yet. Sally was still lying back on the tree trunk with her knees held up to her chest and legs spread wide, exposing herself completely to our gaze. The fingers of her left hand parted her pussy lips and we could see istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) clearly just how wet and horny she was.Looking directly at Jay, Sally crooked the index finger of her right hand to beckon Jay back to between her legs. The gesture was plain enough and Jay willingly knelt back between Sally?s legs.Pressing her mouth eagerly against Sally?s lust engorged pussy lips, Jay then probed her tongue deeply between them, causing Sally to let out a low moan of ecstasy. Jay continued to tongue fuck Sally while Sally rubbed her own clit furiously. Her other hand held Jay?s head tight against her as Jason and I stepped forward to support Sally?s legs.Sally?s breathing was sounding harder and faster as she was reaching her climax. Her hands went to her beautiful rounded tits and squeezed hard. Jay?s fingers were now fucking Sally hard while her mouth sucked on Sally?s clitoris. Sally drew Jason and I closer, her hands now finding our rock hard cocks, pulling us hungrily to her eager mouth in turn.It was such an intensely erotic sight watching my wife press her face against Sally?s smooth, wet pussy as her husband and I held her legs up high and wide apart.Jay?s tongue, lips and fingers worked their magic as Sally reached a very powerful orgasm, her cry of ecstasy muffled by my cock, deep in her mouth. Sally?s body trembled and shook as her hips jerked upwards against Jay?s face, again and again.Jay?s mouth was pressed hard against Sally?s pussy lips as she watched her intense climax gradually subside. Jason and I slowly lowered her legs, our stiff cocks still pressed against each side of her face as she gently kissed and licked the tip, turning from one to the other.Jay slowly worked her way along Sally?s body, kissing and gently licking as she moved up towards her lovely rounded breasts. We all watched until Jay finally reached Sally?s pouting lips and then both women kissed deeply and passionately in the afterglow of Sally?s deeply felt orgasm.