PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Charmed Life

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 21:28
?Yes, this is Jake speaking,? I said cautiously.This was my ?work? phone and it was normally a female voice on the other end of the line.?Um?um?don?t worry,? said the man who had called, detecting my guarded tone. ?My wife wanted me to call you on her behalf. She gave me your number.??Really???Yes. I know that sounds strange?but we have?well, a kind of special type of relationship. My wife is much younger than me, and she has very strong needs. I?well, I worship her and am lucky to have her, so I give her everything she desires, everything.?I have money, lots of money, so she wants for nothing; cars, jewellery, houses, horses, she has it all.?But when it comes to?you know?sex, I cannot entirely please her. She has the appetite of a vixen. She fucks and fucks, and teases me that I am too old to please her. She has?others.??And you?re OK with that?? I questioned.As I spoke, my first client of the day was unzipping the fly of my suit trousers, reaching within, and wrapping her delicate fingers around my shaft, already as stiff and erect as a flagpole. I smiled as I looked down at her beautiful features as she knelt before me. She licked her pink lips, preparing to take my meat into that gorgeous hot mouth of hers.?Yes,? said the voice at the end of the line. ?It pleases me to please her. She has me watch her being fucked so I can see how hard it makes her cum. She can be cruel, and I have to say?I know it sounds strange, but???It makes you ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) horny. Watching your wife getting fucked really hard as she tells you all about it, and tells you how fucking pathetic you are???Well, yes. It does. Does that sound really odd to you??I had done my work for far too long for anything to sound odd anymore, and had heard of much stranger things than some old rich guy who liked to be cucked by his gorgeous young wife.?Nope,? I grunted as my petite blonde client dipped her head and managed to get a good proportion of my famously huge cock into her throat without gagging. She began to bob her head back and forth and I looked skyward.?Doesn?t sound odd at all?But, sorry, didn?t catch your name???It?s David.??But David, if your wife has her ?others? why are you calling me???Because one of her friends told her about you, and she?well she needs someone special.??One moment David.?I put the phone on the desk beside me and pulled back the busty little blonde?s head by her hair. My cock popped from her hot eager mouth. I was looking forward to fucking her, and if she didn?t cool the head job, she was going to get a full load of cum down her throat at any second.?Get on the fucking floor and frig your pussy while I finish this call,? I grinned as she shuffled back into the centre of her office. She did as she was told.?Ok David, my friend,? I said as I took up the phone again. ?You have my email, yes? I travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) need contact details and a picture of your wife; a slutty one, and you must take the pic. She?ll like that. Email me those, and then email me what she wants; the whole scenario. I?ll consider it and let you know the price. I don?t come cheap, excuse the pun. You know that???I was told,??Good man. I?ll hear from you soon.?I snapped off the phone and cast it aside. I unfastened my belt as my heavy titted blonde writhed on her Persian rug with her round ass up in the air and three wet fingers sloshing in and out of her dripping pussy. She looked back at me with wide, ?come fuck me? eyes and who was I to deny her. Fuck, she was paying me handsomely for the pleasure.I let my pants fall around my ankles and kicked them aside with a mischievous grin.I stepped over my horny blonde client and grabbed her roughly by her messy hair just as she liked. She groaned with delight as I slid down and teased her with the width of my hard shaft between the cheeks of her bubble butt.?You dirty, fucking bitch.? I hissed, as I leant back and slapped her hard across her proffered ass cheeks, ?You?re going to get it so fucking hard!?Once again, as I did every day, I praised the Lord for my charmed existence, shoved my cock into an eager cunt, and set to work.xxxWhen I received David?s email, it was immediately evident why he was in thrall of his beautiful wife. As ankara travestiler (https://www.cambon.xyz) I scrolled down to the picture in the email before me, I was pleased to see that Miranda was every bit the trophy wife; blonde, young, beautiful with curves in all the right places, and a look in her eyes that screamed out sex.Her outfit had a nice fetish feel to it; a mesh of black leather straps held together with chrome rings clinging tightly to her gorgeous figure, just managing to conceal her erect nipples and her pussy.Her fantasy was pretty standard; she would tie up a naked submissive David before I arrived and tease him without mercy. When I arrived, I was to give her the fantasy fuck she craved whilst she goaded David and have him witness his wife?s infidelity.It was a scenario I had played out many times before, but never with a hot wife quite as hot as this one. Having her body at my beck and call would certainly make up for her lack of originality. And the best bit was that she wanted it hard and rough. My favourite. None of the lovey dovey shit. She wanted to be fucked in the way that no adoring husband would fuck her. She wanted to be overpowered by a stranger and fucked without any love; just as an object to use and abuse fill with hard cock and hot cum.Miranda clearly had a cruel streak running through her too. By the time I arrived, David was not only naked, gagged and hogtied, but was also a mass of burning red stripes where she had beaten him with a riding crop or a cane. When Miranda opened the front door onto the huge hallway of their mansion house and ushered me in I could see David shuddering in the corner on his knees and elbows, his body hiding what was no doubt and erect and dripping dick.