PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Eleven-Digit Pursuit

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 21:28
A bunch of old people nursing pints of Mild and a serious lack of viable pussy are the main reasons social clubs aren't my scene. That and the wall-to-wall excitement: bingo nights, bridge evenings, and discos compered by washed-up music teachers. But at the request of the latest IT client I was fleecing, and the prospect of cheap beer, I made an exception.Turns out that was a damn fine decision.The building itself seemed almost anachronistic alongside the steel-clad offices that had been erected far more recently ? more like a stately home in which I expected to find X-Men training for their next mission among the beams, wood panelling, heavy doors and creaky floorboards.Even the function room that doubled as the bar felt like time had been politely turned away at the door for wearing the wrong shoes. As the geezers I was with had promised, this was reflected in the beer prices. A round for all three of us weighed in at less than half anywhere else in the city. Result.But in stark contrast to the antediluvian surroundings, the one thing bang up-to-date was the barmaid.She was fucking hot. Early twenties; I probably had five years on her. Slightly overweight in all the right places, despite trying to conceal it with a tight-fitting pastel blouse and inky skirt that barely descended beyond her curvy rump. Incredible tits and a smile to match, I found her bubbly and fun as we briefly flirted across the dark wood bar. No wonder the codgers loved the place.It was quiet, even for midweek. Larry, Ted and I talked about the contract and project deliverables during the second beer, brought over on a dented metal tray by the delectable Charlotte in wedge heels. I made sure our eyes met ? more of a struggle than it appeared when she bent to place the drinks on the table ? and gave her a wink of thanks before admiring her arse retreating to the bar. Between serving the odd customer, she spent most of the remaining time swiping and tapping her phone, smiling at whatever or whoever was on the other end.As Ted and Larry regaled long-winded workplace anecdotes to which I only half listened, I studied her at every opportunity. Analysed. Extrapolated. Refined. It's what I do, almost subconsciously filing details about a woman I want, until I assemble a profile that allows me to know how soon to approach, and what to say to increase the chance of making her mine.There was no doubt I fucking wanted Charlotte. It made me stir in my Levis, imagining her pressed against me. Her shudders and groans when I made her come. The taste of her juices as they drizzled onto my stubble, tongue driving inside, seeking to complete her vocal rapture. Every time I caught her eye and she looked away, every brush of charcoal hair behind her ear, every scratch of her jewelled nose leaked information about the kind of girl she was. I stored it all.By the time Larry and Ted made their excuses to return to their wives, I had plenty of data. Enough to know that with the right encouragement, she was likely to go all out on a first date. And then some.The place was empty. Low-level pop from the player behind the bar spilled into the atmosphere through cheap ceiling speakers. I stood and made exaggerated motions of shoving imaginary patrons aside as I strode to the bar. She giggled and I placed my empty glass on the bar towel in front of her."Is it always this packed?"She slid her phone onto the bar surface with purple polished fingertips. "Frequently."I opened my mouth to speak but she continued:"I don't mind. It's actually my third job. Not great pay but easy money istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) to sit on Facebook and serve the odd pint in between. Like the babysitting I do? without the pints obviously." She laughed at her own joke. "You new here? Not seen you around.""Contractor.""Oh. Then I should charge you the non-member price."I flashed her a grin. "I won't tell if you don't. Foster's, please."She reached for the glass and tipped it against the sparkler as the amber liquid trickled inside and she swirled it.I reached for my wallet. "One for yourself? If you're not too busy and allowed to drink on duty, that is."Her ochre irises found mine. "I won't tell if you don't."Charlotte placed my full pint and poured herself a gin and tonic then rang up the total. I placed the cash in her upturned hand and ensured I briefly brushed the pad of her thumb as I withdrew. I loved that electric thrill of the 'innocent' touch. "Could I have a receipt please?" Our eyes locked again. "And if it comes with your phone number on it, that'd be even sweeter."Clearly surprised at my audacity, she wasn't incensed enough to balk at the request. It meant I'd sussed her accurately. Eyeing me, she opened the cash register and placed the change and receipt in my outstretched palm. "A bit forward of you. My boyfriend wouldn't approve.""I'm not asking him."Cute dimples formed between lightly freckled cheeks as I continued:"But you don't have a boyfriend."She cocked her head, hand still hovering above mine. "What makes you so sure?""A few things. The way you've been pretending not to eye me all evening. The way your pupils dilated when I touched your hand." She withdrew sharply and I nodded down at her phone. "And the fact you replied to Maddy's question 'is he a hunk?' with 'yeah I wonder if he's taken lol.'"Charlotte grabbed her phone and put it beneath the optics behind her, cheeks flushing, a fire in her eyes. "You might find this hard to believe, but not everything's about you. Besides, I don't give out my number to strangers I just met."Taking a sip of my pint and replacing the glass, I smiled to defuse the indignance I'd purposely engineered. "Well get to know me better, then you'll have no excuse. Ask me anything."She pondered. Pursed her lips. Said nothing."Go on. I don't bite.""Okay. Uhhh, do you have any siblings?""Nope. But you do. Older sister, right? Bossy."Her mouth fell open. "How did??"I don't normally give away my secrets, but as I only had a couple of days left at the plant and it served my end goal, I flashed her a cheeky grin and did so. "You have three jobs because you can't make your mind up; your sister did that for you growing up. You take on more than you should because you didn't want to get on her bad side, so you're eager to please people and don't like saying no. And you were highly protective of your phone after you felt I'd stolen information from it. Big sis used to pinch your stuff. How am I doing?""Holy shit." She blew a breath. "You got that all from me?"I nodded and shrugged. "I'm observational.""Wow. That's kind of, I dunno, unnerving. But? what else?"I didn't want to give everything away, but I played along. There was no way I was leaving without an avenue to her knickers. She was simply too good to pass up, exuding the promise of so much dirty fun."You've probably got a belly piercing. Something small and discreet because your folks would never approve of it. You wanted a tattoo, but it's too permanent."She nodded again, clearly impressed this time. I added that tidbit to my internal database. istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info) A piercing or tattoo was invariably an impulsive act of rebellion in those that had recently flown the nest. Combined with wanting to please people meant she was more open to experimentation. Filth. And playing second fiddle to an older sibling, she was likely to be competitive for attention.That last piece of the puzzle gave me an idea. I nodded over to the pool table. "You play?""A little.""That makes two of us. Shall we? If I win, I get your phone number.""Oh I don't think so, Mr?""Noble. Call me Ryan."She folded her arms. "How do I know you're not hustling me, Ryan? You know so much else about me already."I took another pull of my pint and indicated it. "Two of these, I peak. Get blasé and win through luck. After that?" I aeroplaned my hand down to crash land on the bar. "This is my third. Guess you'll have to trust me.""Ha! Smooth. You must think there's a chance or you wouldn't suggest it."I grinned. "Nothing to lose through trying.""Then you need something to lose. There should be something in it for me."She was textbook to bait. I pretended to consider it. "Like what?"I watched as she pondered a moment. "Well since you're so sure of yourself, let's make it interesting. You on Facebook?" I nodded. "So how about I get to post a photo of you in your kecks on your wall, with the caption that you got beaten by a girl?"I started to twitch in my underwear as I let our gaze linger. Win-win. "Game on, Charlotte. Rack 'em up."I watched as she did, then grabbed the best of a bad bunch of cues and applied pale blue chalk before she did likewise. I flipped a coin and she called "Tails.""You break then."Rounding the table, she placed the cue ball in the 'D'. Just a few feet separated it from the seven yellows and seven reds arranged in a tight triangle that I was confident would eventually lead to hers, regardless of the game's outcome.She lined up, wiggling slightly from foot to foot and struck the ball solidly, sending the pack scattering. A few balls teetered close to the pockets but nothing went in so I sunk a couple of yellows before rattling the third in the jaws of the corner.Charlotte picked off a few easy reds. Certainly no slouch at the game, she doubled a red into the centre and took a fourth with an impressive full-length stroke before missing the next. She grinned. "Worried yet?"I bent to line up my next yellow and potted it easily. "Nope." After selecting my fourth ball, Charlotte circled the table and stood to watch, directly in my eye line. She leaned forward to rest her elbows on the table, clearly a distraction tactic as I tried not to take in the cleft of her impressive rack oozing into the space at the top of her blouse. She'd undone a button since I last ogled.Shaking my head, I focused on the ball, gaze wavering to her creamy assets on display. I struck the white off-centre, dismayed as it kicked and rolled into my intended yellow without enough power. "Cheat!""Moi?" She stood and wiggled her hips."I ought to put you over my knee for that."Her eyes said it all and my insides somersaulted. She really was eager to please. I hadn't been with a sub for a while and it made me ache even more for her. There was something about a woman willing to give herself completely. It filled some primeval urge in me. While I adored strong women who gave as good as they got, if anything, I found the ones that let me dominate them to be stronger in character. To be simultaneously willing and vulnerable with a virtual istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) stranger takes serious guts.She interrupted my thoughts, her attention across at the bar. "Closing time. Last orders?"I drained my pint and nodded. "Sure. You joining me?""If you're buying."I handed her a note and she strode to the bar with an exaggerated swagger, I'm sure safe in the knowledge of where my attention was directed. She knocked the latch down on the main door, fixed our drinks and returned to the pool table placing my change along the table's edge.Taking the pint, I nodded thanks. "So it's a lock-in now, huh?""Something like that.""You ought to be careful who you get locked in with."Her eyes twinkled. "I'm a big girl. My go, yeah?"I nodded and watched her line it up after taking a finger of her drink. She carefully rolled the cue ball into the red to leave her in a good position on her next, but it was a fraction too soft. That left me with a difficult shot that I fluffed, probably due to the alcohol or the flashing thoughts of cramming my cock in her dainty throat then fucking her over the pool table with my spit-soaked length.She made me pay by sinking the one she missed earlier. The sixth stayed on the table and I took advantage by making short work of two more of my own colour. As I lined up the next she moved alongside me, close enough that her floral perfume suffused my senses. "Oh, I forgot your change."Sliding the coins from the side of the table into her palm, she brushed my thigh with her hand and trailed a pair of fingers up to my pocket. The opening gave under her fingertips and she slipped the pads inside. I shivered, cock firming as her hand crept inwards, dangerously close to my crotch before dropping the coins with a chink and withdrawing.Despite the distraction, I pulled off the shot. "That's me ahead. Get your pen ready."She leaned down to my ear, hot breath tickling across the lobe and making me shiver. "It's not over yet."As I circled to prepare for my final colour, Charlotte ducked the other end of the table so all I could see was her chest and head. Her eyes found mine, she licked her lips and I hardened, cock straining at the fabric of my jeans.I leaned down to take the shot as she stood and strode towards me. Drawing alongside again, she bent to my ear once more. "Don't let me distract you from this crucial shot."Bringing her hand alongside mine where it supported the cue on the table edge, she deposited her scrunched up panties. My pulse spiked, face inches from the material and I could smell her arousal. Fuck. She was forward, confident and willing to be submissive. A perfect combination. I swear my heart rate doubled.Her breath in my ear again made me shudder. "Having trouble with your? cue, hotshot?" I shook my head no but it was a lie. I was rock hard and the adrenaline rushing through me ensured the shot went embarrassingly wide, completely missing its target."Oh dear," she whispered. "Two shots to me."Taking her cue she lined up and sunk her sixth. "Level pegging. Sure you don't want to loosen that belt in preparation?"I smiled as she came to my side of the table for her final colour. The cue ball was two-thirds of the way up the length of the table, about a foot from the ball near the corner pocket. Bending at the waist in front of me, I'm sure slower than necessary, her skirt rode high on those succulent thighs. I stepped back and willed it higher, bulging in my underwear. She glanced over her shoulder, down at my crotch and swept her gaze all the way up to my eyes.I folded my arms. "You'll never get that from there.""You're right." Her lip curled into a dirty grin and she hiked her knee up onto the corner of the table. My cock nearly burst from its confines at her hairless pussy peeking below the skirt, a few drops of moisture clinging to her slightly splayed lips. I was mesmerised.