PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Ms Marca ... Fort Worth Boat Show

admin
18 Ocak 2023, 09:10
* Ms Marca ? * Fort Worth Boat Show * Part 1 * I got home just after 11 PM from a date, it was a Coke date, will to tell the truth I went with the guy to the park and we fucked for a couple of hours, he was in his first year of college at North Texas. Mother told me while I was out that a guy had called asking if I was the young lady who modeled at the mall and would I be available to do the Fort Worth Boat Show. * I looked at mother and she had a big smile . ?Don?t tell your father until you get the job!? * I called the man back the next day and he had told me that I was seen this past summer modeling swim wear at the mall and if I had an open schedule I had a 4 day job for one of the boat manufactures exhibits. This was going to be my first trade show that I got without help from Bert, if I got the job. * I was told I had to interview for the position with the President and VP of Sales with the company to get the job. It turned out that 8 girls were being interview and only two would get a job, my first cattle call as they say. A few days layer I was called and told when and where the interview would be. Each girl was to be interviews by the sales guy and later after we changed into the swim suit we had to model for the president and others. So I was to wear a dress and heels and bring a swim suit to be seen in. * The day of the interview was a school day and I had to be at the hotel convention center at 4 PM , this was not going to give me time to go home change and get my make up on and get to the interview. The night before I shaving my legs and pussy; in fact I did a half ass wax job on it...God I hate that. * I must say it was smooth like a baby's ass and I did the nails, toes and feet. Danny my good buddy said he would drive me to the hotel. I did my make up in the car and slipped on my dress just as we pulled into the parking lot across from the hotel. I told Danny not to wait for me, I had no idea how long I would be. * I went to the hotel lobby ladies room and stood in front of the full-length mirror on the wall next to the door. I was pleased with what I saw. My shapely legs took up a good bit of my 5' 10'' frame. I've got a killer body and with my heels on my ass was looking fine. My 125 lbs. were distributed quite well across my body. I ran my fingers across my flat stomach and noticed how well my 39D breasts stood out. One of the features I have, and something to be proud of is my rack that seem to be the center of the universe when I wear the right top. My nipples have that silver dollar size to them and they stand at attention whenever I become aroused. * My small waist makes my breast seem much larger than one would think, but it makes the framed shaped tits above and my tight protruding ass below give me that hour and a half glass look. * Finally, I was ready to make my entrance. * I went to the front desk and asked for the room number of the company that was holding interviews. The guy looked at his book and told me the room number with out looking up at me; than he glanced up and looked at my face and his eyes traveled down to my breast. * "Honey I can tell you got the job...trust me; you can take it to the bank." I smiled thanked him and headed for the elevators, damn that made me feel good about this; but he was not picking the girls for the job. * * For the first time in a long time I was nervous. I reached the room I started to collect my thoughts. My stomach felt as if it was on fire! Not from heat ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) of my body but from the heat of my excitement. This was something I have always dreamed about. I open the door and walked into a reception area that had 6 other girls setting and waiting for the same interview I was here for, within 5 minutes of me taking a seat 2 more showed up. No one said a word to each other we didn't even make eye contact. Hell they were here for the same job I was after; I hope each one gets a ziti in the next 5 minutes. * The door to a room open and a name was called out, a tall blond got up said that's me and walked to the door and into the room. We never saw her again. I was the fourth one to go in and when I went into the room a nice looking guy in a white shirt and tie stood up from his chair, took a step toward me, and introduced himself as_________ VP of Sales. I just went blank on his name; damn I could not remember the guys name and he is going to hire me? As I sat down, I made sure I did so in a very lady like manner, keeping my knees together, careful not to let my skirt climb. I took a seat in a nice full wingback chair that caused my dress to ride up just above my knees and keeping my legs together and tucked back and to the side like a lady should I put my hands down on my lap on top of my portfolio album. He looked at a sheet of paper and than at me and said. * "May I call you Marca?"...I smiled and nodded yes, "yes...please do" "Marca do you know why you're here?" I looked at him like yes dumb ass...than got hold of myself. "Yes sir I'm here to interview for the boat show and be one of your girls for the show. I was told a boat manufacture, your company wanted a tall lady with dark hair, eyes and a dark tan with a bright smile. * That is me, I think I can pass the tall test and most anything else they said you were looking for." He smiled as he looked off past me. * "Marca the two girls we want for the show need to help us sell our company, sell our products/boats and sex sells when it comes to dealing with dealers who carry our line of boats." Than he just looked at me as if I was to answer him. I put my album down on the floor stood up looked down at him...I than turned with my back to him looked back over my shoulder and than did that runway catwalk swing to the other side of the room turned came back and looked down at him again. * * "When do I start work?" He sat back in his chair and broke out in a big smile and began to laugh. Told me to have a seat as he continued to laugh... * "Honey slip down to room 809 put on your swim suite and I'll join you in a minute and you can meet a few of the other officers of the company...OK!" * I smiled and looked back at him as I stood up. "Sir I have a bikini that has a built in support push up bra...which I think you can see I don't need and I have 2 different bottoms that goes with it...a French cut or a thong, which one would you like for me to wear?" * "Honey I think the French cut will do for this interview." I thanked him and turned and headed for the door, as I went to open the door, I looked back at him..."Oh I have two pair of heels I can wear 4" or 6"...just depends on the effect you are looking for!" He smiled shook his head from side to side and said 4" will do. I went to the room found the door open and no one in and changed in the bathroom. Put my dress and underwear in my gym bag with my other stuff and slipped on the bikini and 4" heels. The VP was in the bedroom ankara travestileri (https://www.cambon.xyz) waiting for me. * I walked out the bathroom and modeled for him doing a few turns around the small room. He said, "Very nice, that will do just fine. It was show time! I went down stairs with the VP to the conference room. I was carrying the bag with my other clothes in it, which I sat down out of the way. The room was full of men who were officers of the company. I was introduced to all of them but Mr. Dean, the president was the only name I remembered from the group. He was shorter and fatter than the rest of them. * I could feel the butterflies mounting up. I slowly paraded around the table with my chest out knowing each man was getting his eyes full I stuck my breasts and ass out best I could with out making it look nasty, my heels were doing the job they had been made to do. By the looks on their faces and two or three of them gave a nodding approval, I knew I was a success. * I had to admit that the heels and the bikini with a room full of men who looked to be horny old men did make me feel sexy and when you feel sexy...you act sexy and that is half the job. Sex was what they wanted and I gave those sexy moves sexy stares, a sexy pose when I made eye contact with each of them. * The looks on the faces showed they approved of my looks and it turned me on to see them smiling and approving of my performance. * Than one old guy spoke up..."so she has a set of boobs on her, this want sell boats and, if we got to have a female out on the show room floor...than get one that has some God Damn knowledge about a boat!" Everyone looked at me and than one guy from the end. ?Miss can you tell us what you know about a boat?? * ?Yes sir... (I looked down at the conference table and said)...?Gentlemen lets look at this table as a vessel...the helm is where the wheel is which is up here.? I moved to the head of the table and bent over and pointed to a spot on the table making sure that they saw my boobs hanging and or my ass sticking up.. .it depended on where you were setting. ?If you want to know where the captain is... he is always at the helm; that's the steering wheel for you people who are pretending to know all this.? Everyone laughed. * I moved to the left side of the table making sure I got squeezed in between two of the men. ?The port is the lift side of the boat when you have your back to the stern.? I than moved to the other end of the table; ?this would be the stern. ..I bet a few of you have been looking at my stern?? I got a hoot and a groan on that one form one or two. ?A galley is a kitchen, which would be about here on this vessel. Many of your nicer vessels will have a lounge area that is just off the galley.? By this time I had moved to the other side and bent over to point to where the lounge would be; ?this area could convert into a sleeping area. The bathrooms are called heads... and never try to Pee while in rough seas, you will get you backside wet.. .oh I forgot you guys don't need to set to Pee do you!" * I smiled as they all broke out in laughter... all but the guy who tried to put me down. * "Gentlemen I got a little confession to make. ..I been going deep sea fishing travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) since I was 10 years old, in fact I was down in the Caymans just 9 weeks ago." (OK so I had only been just that one week in the Caymans.) "Oh and when you have been invited out on a gentleman' s boat to do some big time fishing. ..I always remember to tell him... THIS IS THE NICEST BOAT I HAVE EVER SEEN." * With that the president spoke up..." Newcomer you asshole does that answer your question. Does anyone else have a problem with her?" The room was like a tomb, you could hear a pin drop. * "Miss you got the job! * If we don't have anymore business lets get a drink!" Everyone but Mr. Asshole came up to me and shook my hand and told me they were looking forward to the show; the VP said for me to join them for a drink in the next room. I went in still in my heels and bikini and was the center of attention with them. As we were all talking I was moving around amongst the men and meeting them chatting about my fishing trips and talking about the Caymans! (Damn I'm slick!) I could see they were taking in the site of my cleavage and I had more men making nipple contact than eye contact.. .so what else is new. * One or two of the good old boys were beginning to get a bit excited. * In walked a tall blond that had to be 25 or older a real looker as you guys would say. We were introduced and she was the other half of the team. She was wearing a conservative one-piece suit. The top was loose fitting and hung so that her boobs were showing more than just cleavage. It had spaghetti straps, which were adjusted too long. She didn't have any personality and later I found out she was the girl friend of one of the board members. * So we know how she got the job and I saw real quickly she was not going to carry her weight on this job. * It turned out that you had to be 18 to be hired by the sponsor; but no one ever asked how old I was. I got 200 a day and my expenses (hotel and meals) When I came home from the interview I was sky high and had to make the big announcement to mom and dad who were in the den watching the TV. You know what is coming..."Marca what about school, your not doing anything to cause you to miss any school!" "Daddy the show is from 4 Pm till 10 PM on Thursday... 4 PM till 11 PM on Friday... Noon to 11 PM on Saturday... Noon till 5 PM on Sunday, I'll make all my classes. * When I told them about the pay and the expenses, my father came back with... "That's more than I make in a day.? Poor dad if he knew how much I had made at that trade show with Bert in Houston and how much mother I put away on our trip to the Caymans. ?Marca you can forget that hotel shit you don't need to stay at some hotel, your mother can drop you off at the place after school and I'll pick you up after its over each night and I'll take you down on the weekend and pick you up!" * Fathers have away of fucking up a girl's way of having a good time. * "Dad I have a room all to myself in the hotel convention center so I don't have to be out late on any of the nights, but I agree with you I don't need the room for Thursday night... because of school on Friday." "Oh yes. ..I got tickets for you and mom and if you want me to get 4 more for some of your clients I can for Thursday night and that way I can ride home with you after the show." Mother gave me a look and a smile...