PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Sissy Teaches Me: Part Three

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:14
Sissy opened her legs a little more as I leaned up to get a better feel of her perfect divide. As I did, I felt the dampness of the towel under my naked ass. It was soaked. I really did cum. A lot.I actually looked down between my legs to see the wetness there between them. The towel was a lavender color, so when I looked, the darker color of the purple showed where my sexual liquid had poured out of me. It was no little spot. It was huge. I had no idea I could cum like that. I had no idea that any girl could cum that much. I wondered if Sissy did. I was going to find out.Sissy saw me looking at the puddle I had formed and said, ?Now you see why I brought the towel!??Can you do that too, Sissy???Just like you! Keep feeling me and you?ll find out!?When my big sister answered, something came over me and as I slowly traced my fingers over her pussy, I leaned down to her face, looked her in the eyes, and kissed my sister square on the mouth. It was a moment that just happened.I actually felt the surprise shudder through her body, filling it as my lips touched hers. It was very unexpected. But Sissy fell into my kiss. Even though it was my first time kissing another girl, and my sister for that matter, it felt like I had done it several times. Or it could have istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) just been because Sissy was my sister? Or was it just because her lips felt good on mine? Whatever the case, I tasted her horizontal lips as my fingers ran sensually over her vertical ones.Sissy began to moan and I could feel the vibrations of her moan on my lips as I kissed her. Her lips tasted of strawberries and cream and were soft upon mine. As she moaned, I petted her sweet division even more, even running my finger through the soft fine strip of hair she kept above it. I could feel the fine coarseness of her pubic hair rub my fingertip. I could feel the blonde naturalness there envelope my finger as I tenderly ran through it. ?Oh, baby sister, your finger feels so good running through my pubes!? Sissy pulled away from my lips to say.I think that made my finger move faster as she said that.?Oh yes, like that!? I could feel her pubes react under my touch and gently rise. I was making my sister hot. I had definitely learned something, even if my touches and movements were rookie sexual stimulations.I could also feel Sissy?s puffy soft mound under the thin strip of hair. It was soft like mine and I pressed into it slightly as my finger glided istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) through the pubes she kept trimmed. Sissy moaned even more under my touch as I also started to feel her cone shaped breast with my free hand. I squeezed it slightly as my other hand ran back down and over her sensual entrance. I could feel the heat in it form as my fingers loitered there. Her vertical edge was beginning to plump with longing. I watched her nipple respond as I touched two of her sensitive places. Slowly, it towered to full attention. The one I was feeling was not only reacting either. I glanced at her other, and it too, had erected itself to match its counterpart. Slowly, I cupped her breast from the bottom and pushed up and something in me yelled out to taste her nipple. I was not sure if I was supposed to do that, but I had seen a few of the guys she was with do so. I thought, ?What the hell!? and immediately took my tongue and licked her hard nipple. It was taut and hot and full of attention.As I crossed my tongue over the tip of her nipple, my fingers continued to massage her raw furrow between the stems she stood on, and I felt the hot condensation emerge from it. I also felt her clit begin to react even more. Like travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) her nipples, her clit was beginning to rise.?Oh Brandi! Your tongue, oh sweet Jesus!? Sissy mumbled and her head bent backwards on the bed, slightly raising her upper body.?Can I taste your nipple? Please Sissy? My mouth wants to cover it!??Uh huh,? Sissy answered with her head still back and eyes closed.Slowly, I put my mouth over her hot nipple and felt my lips touch the ridges of her areola. I felt my big sister?s body jerk under my mouth. I drew in her nipple and pulled with my lips. Her nipple was just as hard as when my tongue flicked over it, but now, I could feel the heat in it. I cupped her breast and squeezed as my mouth slowly tugged on her hard nipple and round areola. Sissy whimpered at the stimulation, letting it escape from her lips in a slow breath.I kept on feeling, massaging the underside of her firm breast and supping at the same time. The heat kept rising in her nipple and the bumps around her areola became more sensitive. I could tell that her blood was pumping hard and fast to it. As my other hand continued to feel over her clit and sensual swelling vertical lips, Sissy was getting wetter and wetter. I used some of her naturalness to moisten her hot clit even more and began to rub circles over it. As I did, I suddenly had a peculiar taste on my tongue?s tiny nodules. It was a sweet taste; a warm sensation that filled my mouth and left me wondering if I had accidentally sucked to hard and brought her raging blood to the surface.I knew Sissy felt it also.