PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : younger sister takes it

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:22
Rebecca is 6 years younger than me so at 22 im usually with girls my own age, but when my parents went on a three week holiday to the states I started noticing my little sister in a whole new way.Like when she comes down in the morning wearing her tight panties and vest that leaves few details about her perfect little breasts and nipples to the imagination.Rebecca is around 5 ft tall and nice and slim with sandy blonde hair that sits nicely just over her shoulder blades, her hazelnut eyes would melt any poor boy that sets their sight on her. Cute little pout lips even without a pose seem to draw you in, wanting nothing but a passionate kiss from her loving yet a little cheeky face. Her legs stem from perfectly formed calves past the knee to juicy thighs that are screaming to be grabbed and lifted up until her backs pressed up against a wall. Those small yet istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) adequate breasts that I hadn't yet seen uncovered sit usually behind a thin piece of fabric that advertise a handful of forbidden pleasure.After the mornings eyeful, i*was in the shower getting ready to go out and try to get lucky when my eye caught a slight movement to the side, startled I looked over in shock to see Becca (my pet name for my little sis) standing, staring at me, her tongue slightly out as if she was in a trance staring at my naked, soapy body. She gave a dirty, kinky little side smile and walked out closing the door gently behind her.Getting dressed in my room afterwards I was*debating with myself, "did that happen? was she watching me because she fancies me?" Like I said earlier I had began seeing Becca in a new light, a ripe sixteen istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) year old starting to discover her sexuality, wearing next to nothing since my parents left. They had only been gone a couple of days and she seemed to be seducing me, or was this all in my mind?Whatever the facts I was intent on going out and finding a girl to sleep with. I usually masturbate before I leave, and this was no exception. This time was different though, this time I would*imagine my beautiful younger sister stripping down and getting into the shower with me, her sandy hair getting soaked and clinging to her neck and upper back. Pushing her against the cold, tiled wall and separating her supple thighs, I imagined myself entering her little pussy and feeling her moist inner walls massaging my rock hard prick while my tongue travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) felt around inside her mouth, dancing with hers. I came and it was the best solo effort I had ever experienced, cleaning myself up straight away I heard footsteps retreating from outside my door. My heart missed a beat as I relised she had been listening.I went downstairs in my nicest clothes ready to leave and Becca was on the couch reading a girlie mag, when she saw me she smiled and went a little red. "What?" I asked. "Having fun?" she threw back. That confirmed it, she had been listening. "Why did you walk in when I was in the shower?". She looked at me with the same dirty look as she had done in the bathroom. "I wanted to use the toilet but you were in the shower, are you mad?"How could I be mad with her, looking at her with that adorable face hidden behind an expression that yelled im a dirty girl, I wanted her. My cock started getting hard, staring down at her still on the couch, I could see slightly down her top and her nipples were yet again visible through the fabric of her top. "im not mad, why were you staring though" I asked hoping for a way to get closer to her.