PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Secret

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:22
It wasn't meant to happen but it did. I had*known Sandra since she was nine. Her mum and I*had been going out for a while, when I was introduced to this dark haired little cherub. As the years past, I had no idea that she would grow into a beautiful young woman.*It was on her 17th birthday when she appeared in a very clingy dress that I first realised just how cute she had become. Dark black hair with chocolate brown eyes that you could get lost in. The dress clung to her 34d chest showing a lot of cleavage. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she came over for her hug.*"Happy birthday princess," I said as we embraced."Thanks Tom," she replied.That was me; Tom, a 35 year old guy, reasonably fit as I worked out a lot and kept myself trim and in shape. I was an average kinda guy, easy going and always a bit of a joker. It was after that when I started noticing her more and more, but never in my wildest dreams would I have believed what would happen.I put it to the back of my mind to concentrate on other things until one night as I was up late finishing off some work, I heard the creak of bed springs above me.*"Hmm, she must be having another of those weird dreams," I*thought to istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) myself.I*wrapped up the last of my work on the laptop and started up the stairs to bed when I heard a gasp and a low moan."Wow must be a nightmare," I thought then again came the creaks."Oh yea, that feels soooooo good," came through the door.My heart froze as I realised what she was doing; my mind went into overdrive. Could it really be what I thought it was?*"Oh god, im gonna cum..im cumming im cumming...mmmmmm"There was now no doubt in my mind my gorgeous young stepdaughter was masturbating! I stepped closer to the door making as little sound as I could. I didn't know what was coming over me as I had never before felt the urge to snoop, but I was so turned on by the sounds from within I couldn't help myself."Mmm..mmm...mmm of fuck yea!!!" she gasped as I presumed she came all over her fingers.*Fuck! what was I doing! I slowly crept down the stairs again and this time made a little more noise as I made my way up the stairs again. I made my way to the bathroom with my thoughts dominated by images of what she had been up to. There was nothing for it to take my frustrations istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) out on myself. I slid down my jogging bottoms as I stood over the loo and took my first grip of my raging hard 7inch cock, precum already leaking from the tip. My eyes closed to an image of Sandra laid out in bed rubbing herself; her sounds still ringing in my ears as my orgasm surged through my veins."What the fuck!" the realisation hit me as to what*I had*just done. Never before had I thought that way but that night changed everything.Every so often*I would*hear the creaking and*I would*find myself sneaking to the door pressing my ear to the wood to listen to the goings on taking place in the bedroom. I would*then make my way to the bathroom after she had came to relive my own tensions until the fateful night when I couldn't help myself and let out a groan of my own.I*froze in place..."Hello? Is somebody there?" she called.I didn't reply,just slunk back to my own room as quietly as I could.Next day at breakfast she asked had I heard anything last night."No princess" I lied without meeting her eyes "Oh right, ok then," she replied with a cheeky smirk.Did she travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) know? She couldn't know, but my opinion was to change later that night.My day went through the usual drudge as I kept my mind on other things. I arrived home to find that my wife had already gone to work and Sandra had made the dinner. I kept myself to myself and barely said a word over dinner.The night came to a close and we both made our way to bed."Gnite Tom," she called "Gnite princess," I called in return.I*stripped and climbed into bed determined to just go to sleep. I was just drifting off when I heard the first squeak..followed by low groan "Oh damn" I thought "I cant take this no more".I rose from bed and made my way to her door and*gently rapped as the sounds inside stopped."Just a second," she called, "Ok you can come in now".I*opened the door to be greated by the aroma of pussy juice musking the room making my cock stir in my shorts."Princess, I gotta have a word".."Sure go ahead," she replied"Your killing me," I said explaining what I had heard on all the previous occasions. First she looked shocked then came a cheeky grin that played over her lips."Aww thats ok. I will*try to be more discreet in future," and raised her arms for a hug. I leaned in taking her in my arms, squeezing her tight as I usually did."I knew you were there," she whispered in my ear."You did!"*I didn't know what to say."Yea, it freaked me at first but then I realised how turned on I was."I couldnt believe my ears.