PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Teaching Mom About Orgasm, Ch 1

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:25
It was a warm July afternoon. Mom and I were lounging by the pool sipping unsweet tea. She was unusually quiet. Something seemed to be weighing on her mind. I knew better than to press it. After a while she spoke."Rick, are you happy?"I thought for a moment. Even though I was 10 years divorced. My 2 girls were grown and moved away with families of their own. I had 3 grandchildren who I adored but didn't get to see enough of. My job with the MDA was solid and satisfying. Though I didn't have a woman in my life at the moment, I answered her. "Yea, I'd say I was content." I could tell she was going somewhere with this and her question was really bait. So, I asked her. "Are you?"I wasn't sure how she was going to answer. One would expect a widow with no other man in her life to respond simply "No" and that would be the end of it. Dad had been gone about 5 years and she hadn't pursued another relationship. But her answer made me almost choke on my tea."No. I'm 64 years old and I've never had an orgasm." She didn't flinch, she didn't twist or turn. She just said it matter-of-factly. As though we were talking about the price of wheat in Kansas."What do you mean?", I managed to stammer without sounding like I was stammering. "Just that. I've never had an orgasm," she answered. "Well, I've got 2 questions. How do you know and why not?""How I know is I've been reading a few magazines, and some things online. These women talk about the fantastic orgasms they have. I know from their descriptions that I've never had one. And 'why not' is a long story.""You mean dad never ...""Your father was wonderful provider, honey. But he was just a fucker, not a lover. And I was just a semen receptacle, a cum bucket."Oh, this just kept getting better. I've never istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) heard her use the F word. Ever. And now she's slipping it out like it's part of her everyday vocabulary. "He'd get hard, stick it in my pussy." (Now the P word!). "Pump in and out 2 or 3 times, spew, pull out, then roll over and go to sleep. Always at night, always with the lights out. I can count on both hands the number of times I saw your father's ... you know. And on one hand the number of times I saw it hard. And the worst part is I liked looking at it. I wanted to touch it and stroke it. But he never let me.""Well, that answers both questions. But there's another way to have an orgasm without a partner. What about masturbation?" I asked."Out of the question," she answered."Why?""I was raised to think that down there was a forbidden place. The only time I was allowed to touch it was to wash or wipe. The only other times it was acceptable to give it attention was making babies and birthing them.""You didn't touch yourself when you were younger?""No. The church made it patently clear. That was a sin. The only ones allowed to touch you down there were your doctor and your husband. The doctor did, and my husband didn't. And to tell you the truth, I liked it when the doctor did. I just couldn't tell him.""Nobody ever mentioned that sex was a highly pleasurable thing?""There were a couple girls in school who talked about it. But they were considered tramps. My mother always stressed to me the value of a good reputation.""What did you do when you got aroused? Surely you got turned on now and then.""Oh yes I did. I knew I couldn't talk to my mother, so I asked the school nurse about it. She said, 'Say 5 Hail Marys and ask St istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) Anne to help you.'""Did it help?""For a while. It gave me something else to think about. But, it felt almost perverse though. Here I was praying while my lips are getting swollen and slippery. That made me feel worse. I started just putting those horny feelings out of my head." "Mom, I'm sorry. It's a shame you grew up that way, especially considering the fact that women are entitled to sexual pleasure."Up to now, our conversation had been held straight ahead. We hadn't looked at each other. But with my last statement, she turned to look at me."What do you mean?""I call it my Theory of Women. Women are born with 2 pleasure centers, men only have one. A woman can achieve orgasm either through stimulation of the clitoris or the G-spot. Here's the kicker, neither is necessary for reproduction. They are there purely for a woman's pleasure. A man, however, can only achieve pleasure through ejaculation, that is the necessary process of reproduction. So for a man to orgasm, whether through intercourse or masturbation, he has to go through the action of procreation. A woman does not. Her orgasm does not contribute to procreation at all. It is simply her pleasure. So, you see a woman is entitled to sexual pleasure. It is her right. And she has the choice to do it herself or with a partner. Most women masturbate, even married ones."She continued looking at me. I could see the wheels beginning to turn. "Let's go inside," I said. "I want to show you something."We went inside to her computer. I sat down and launched Firefox. I googled 'men's genitals'. Naturally I got over 500,000 hits. I picked one of the top ones. It showed a travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) picture of a limp penis and an erect one, plus an anatomical cutaway."Y'see Mom, the only way for a man to climax, experience sexual pleasure, is to ejaculate. So he's attempting to reproduce. Even if he's only masturbating. The semen spurts out, the little sperm are looking for an egg to fertilize."I googled 'Women's genitals'. This was a little more embarrasing, looking at a woman's vulva with my mother sitting next to me. I tried to keep it clinical."The clitoris ..." I started to explain."I know about the clitoris", she said. "It's where most women experience orgasm.""Right. Manual stimulation of the clitoris will have most women climaxing within 5 minutes. And it doesn't participate in reproduction at all.""The G-spot is located on the upper wall of the vagina a few inches in." I pointed out to her.This felt so surreal. I'm giving my mother, a great-grandmother, an anatomy lesson on her sexual equipment. "A G-spot orgasm is even more intense and pleasurable than a clitoral one. It's easier to achieve, but harder to reach. A skilled lover can do it with his penis. But most men are so ignorant of the female anatomy, they don't even know she has one. You can also stimulate the G-spot with a dildo or vibrator. Again, a G-spot orgasm has nothing to do with reproduction. And that's why I say, if women are so equiped with such exquisite organs of pleasure, they must be entitled to that pleasure."She stared at the screen and briefly looked down at herself. I know she wanted to do some self-examination but couldn't with me there. "Mom, I really want you to think about this. You owe it to yourself to experience the pleasures of orgasm. I have to fly out tonite for 2 weeks in a remote location in England. I want you to google 'Female masturbation'. Read what others have said, especially those who have broken out of the repressive constraints of some religious orthodoxy. And by the way, the Bible is totally silent on the subject."She walked me to the front door.