PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Daddy, We're Doing This!

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:26
Although*this is the second part to one of my previous stories I promise you do not need to have read it to enjoy or understand this one ;) "Mmm, keep rubbing my juicy clit," I awoke whispering. I'd been dreaming of my best friend's and my threesome the previous night. "Daddy?" I had forgotten that I was sleeping in his bed with him! My mom had gone out of town for the weekend.*He kissed me and continued rubbing my pussy, now using his thumb to rub circles around my clit. "Morning Angel Angie," he said mischieviously. "Mmm, morning Daddy." My pussy started getting wetter as images of his cock ripping me open flashed through my mind. "Daddy you have the best cock I've ever had. I didn't know they could even get that big!" He smiled and rolled onto his back, pulling his pulverizing monster out for us to both*look at. I sighed just looking at it and began gently stroking it, slowly running my fingers down each of the veins."Mmm, baby," he said gently and pulled me close to him, putting one arm around me. I started running my index finger back and forth under his cock head. Again the images of tears running down my face and pain shooting through me began running through my mind. I wrapped my tiny hand around his cock and began moving it up and down, my pussy getting wetter and wetter as "Daddy! Daddy!" pulsed through my mind. My nipples began to harden. "I see my baby's getting excited?" said my Daddy laughing. "Ha ha yeah, I can't stop thinking about you fucking me last night. My pussy still hurts, although, all that crazy tongue work afterwards definately did the trick." I reached up and kissed him. A wave of istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) intensity surged through me and I quickly straddled him and ran my tongue across his lips for him to part them. "Whoa baby, baby, baby, slow down. Just like your mom I see?" he said*slapping my ass sitting up so that I was moved a little ways back. For some reason this irritated me. "Daddy," I said crossly, moving in to kiss him again. I was sitting with his stiff cock under my ass, his hands supporting me. This time he excepted my kiss and once again my clit began to throb and my pussy got wetter.* "Mmmm," I moaned, pulling away and kissing his neck. I swirled my tongue around in a small circle before gently sucking. Slowly*I moved lower down his neck.As I neared his shoulder I began to bite him, all the while reaching with one hand to put his cock where it belonged: in my pussy.Again, he stopped me. "Angie stop. Your mom's gonna be home soon." "Are you joking?' I asked angrily. "No baby. Look I'm sorry, I know last night was fun..." "Fun? FUN?! Are you honestly saying that?" "An-gie." He kissed my forehead before bringing my head to his chiseled chest and began stroking my hair."Baby last night was fucking incredible. Feeling your unbelievably tight cunt stretched around my cock and seeing you being such a good girl and taking it is something that will hopefully*happen again and again. You*know I like*giving my little girl everything she wants?*But like I said, your mom's gonna be home soon so we should clean up." he said. "Daddy! I want your cock now!" Once again I tried to pop it in my snatch istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) but he moved me off of him. "Sorry baby..." "It's not fair!" I began to pout, knowing it'd make him feel bad. "Angie..?" I didn't say anything. "Angie?" Still nothing. "Oh come on..?" "Well what do you expect me to do? You have me addicted to your monster and my pussy is soaking...look!" Suddenly I'd gotten an idea. Quickly I moved to the end of the bed and sat facing him. Slowly I spread my legs so he could get a good look at my slippery twat. "Look Daddy. It's all your fault. You woke me up by playing with my clit and now you're just leaving me all alone." I used my sweetest "daddy" voice on him. He bit his bottom look as he looked at my shiny wet pussy. "See Daddy? Don't you even want another taste?" He glanced at the clock. 11:30. Eager for him to make up his mind I rubbed my hand in my wetness. "Taste it." I leaned forward onto my knees and let him lick off each of my fingers. "Mmm fuck baby...that'll never get old!" He said, pushing me onto my back. "Uhhh," I whimpered as he took the first lick with his big tongue. Up and down the folds it went before circling my clit. "Unnnn, fuck yeah Daddy." He moved his head down and began thrusting his tongue deep in my snatch, still raw from the night before. "Look me in the eyes Angie." Although it was hard, I slowly brought my gaze down to lock with his. He moved back to my clit and began switching between sucking it and flicking it fast with his tongue. "Fuuuck. Daddy yes! Yes!" He paused for a second to throw my legs over his shoulders. travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) Placing his strong hands on my thighs he began flicking his tongue even faster on my swollen clit. "Oh my God! OhmyfuckingGod!" I automatically began to rock my hips against his face. "We're doing this differently this time," he said, pausing. "I want you to sit that pretty little pussy, on my face. Fucking smother me with that cunt, I can't get enough of that fresh taste!". Eagerly I did as I was told. Daddy lay on his back and I placed my legs on either side of his head. He put one arm around my thigh and spanked my ass with the other to signal that he was ready. I reached with one hand to spread my lips open and leaned forward, dragging my dripping twat down his face. I felt my clit slide over his nose before my pussy was placed over his eager, filthy, mouth. Then I began to ride his face. I didn't give a fuck if he could breathe or not, he'd put me through too much annoyance this morning. His tongue was working so fast; I pushed my ass down deeper so he could give me a good pussy lashing. Back and forth a rode, pinching and twisting my nipples as I tensed in ecstasy. Then I noticed he'd began to spank my ass, he needed air. Fuck that! I was so close to cumming! "Uh*ah Daddy, I'm almost there!" I moaned. His tongue moved lightning fast. "Yeah Daddy that's it! Yeah. Yeah! Daddy yes! Fuuuuck ohmyGod yes! Yes!Yes!Fuck!Yeaaaah!" And*trembling I came. Daddy whipped up and began gasping for air. "Jesus Christ Ang! I thought I was gonna die!" I just smiled. "Well you shouldn't take so long to give me what I want next time?" "You little brat!" he said pulling me onto him. "Taking so long?" He*spanked me and I began to giggle. "Oh you think this is funny" and he spanked me again, harder this time. "Daddy!" I squealed, squirming in his arms. "I think you need a few more of those!" He positioned me so that I was across his lap.SLAP!.