PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Gran and her boys Pt.2

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 19:06
Gran and Her Boys Ch. 02by Jena121© A continuation with Gran, Allan and Tim A continuation of the story of Gran and Alan and his son. This is a little long winded to start with but it does get juicier. To bring you up to date in case you haven't read Gran's first story. I had lived with my Gran since I was 15 and only left to get married. This lasted only 3 years and my wife left me with a 7 month old son. After trying Nannies for a few months, and not getting enough help from them, Gran asked me to move myself and Tim back with her, and she would take care of Tim while I was at work. I was a little dubious as Gran was then 58 and I wondered if she was capable of looking after a baby at her age. Anyway, I decided after a long discussion with her that we would move in. Gran looked after Tim and I went to work to make sure that we wanted for nothing. Our relationship is described in the previous chapter. Gran and I continued our relationship for many years. I would join her in her bed every night after Tim had gone to bed and was sound asleep. Those years were some of the most wonderful years we have every had. Gran knew that I loved her and would always be there for her. After about 12 years of this relationship, Tim was getting older and we had to be a little more circumspect in our nightly forays. He was by then just finishing his school year and turning 18 in a few weeks time. We knew that we would have to eventually explain what was happening between his Gran and myself but wanted to be able to pick the right time. Unfortunately, one morning as I was leaving Gran's bedroom, istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) Tim met me in the hall. "Hi Dad, is Gramma alright, what are you doing in her bedroom?" "Ohhh... Hi son, just checking if Gran wants a cup of tea." "Alright." I went down to the kitchen and made a cuppa and took it back to Gran. I told her about running into Tim. "Maybe we should try and explain things to him now, Allan," Gran said. "Let's leave it until he turns 18 Gran, he may be able to understand it better by then. I will try and find out in the meantime if he has ever been with a girl. "OK, darling, I'll leave it up to you to decide." Tim came back from his friends one day over a weekend when we hadn't expected him. Gran and I were curled up in her bed after a wonderful afternoon of making love. He came looking for her, and as the door wasn't closed properly just knocked lightly and put his head round the door. What a shock he got. "Dad... Gramma...what...?" "Oh Allen, I think we have been caught out," said Gran. "Come in Tim, I think we have a few things to tell you," I said to him as he crept in the door. "I know this is going to come as a very big shock to you, but your Gran and I have been sleeping together since you were about 7 years old." "But...why... Dad...?" "Well, we were both very lonely and still wanted company of the opposite sex, but felt that we couldn't go out and find it while you were so young. It just continued from there and that's the way it is today. I hope you can accept that. We don't want to hurt you but we feel very comfortable with each other istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) and don't really want to go looking." "Can I have time to think about this Dad. Wow, it's something else." "Alright son, take your time, but remember, it must be kept right here. Other people would never understand the love that your Gran and I have for one another." "OK Dad, give me a couple of days." Tim then went to his room and closed his door. This was something he really had to think about. A few days later Tim came to both of us and said that he accepted the bond that had formed between Gran and I, but hoped we would be very careful when he bought any of his friends home. "We have been careful for 11 years Tim, I don't think we are going to mess up now," I replied. After that we had no qualms about making love at any time, whether Tim was home or not, just as long as he was not with friends. One day I heard a noise in the hall, and walked out and there was Tim. He had the zipper of his pants pulled down and was trying to tuck himself back in. "Sorry Dad, but I could hear you and Gramma making out and just wanted to see how to do it." "You mean you haven't been with a girl yet?" "I've fooled around a bit but not gone the whole way," replied Tim. "Well, we will have to see what we can do about that, won't we?" Tim went downstairs to the lounge room and I went back into the bedroom. "What was that all about, darling?" asked Gran. "I caught Tim trying to stuff his penis into his pants, just outside the door Gran. He had been peeking through the doorway and watching us." travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) "What can we do about it Allan, hasn't he got a girlfriend?" asked Gran. "Apparently not, he has fooled around but not gone all the way with a girl." I replied. "I was wondering..." "What darling...?" "How about we invite him in to watch us making love. That way I can show him all the ways to please a woman and make her happy. What do you think?" "That may work, we can only ask I suppose." "OK, I said. I am going down to have a chat with him now so why don't you go and have a shower and freshen up and I will let you know what the answer is ? later." I went downstairs and got myself a beer from the fridge, and asked Tim if he wanted a drink. "No thanks Dad." "Tim, I think that we may have a solution to your problem. I have told Gran that you are still a virgin and suggested that you come and watch us while we make love. That way I can instruct you in all the ways of pleasing a woman." "Oh could I Dad, I would love that. Gramma is just the sort of woman I would love to make love to when I get older. She has big tits and a great ass which I love on a woman and not many of the girls at school are built like that." "Oh yes Tim, your Gran has a great body and I love every inch of it. Why don't you come to the bedroom tonight about 9ish and we will give you a demonstration in the art of LOVE MAKING." "OK Dad, I just might do that." "By the way Tim, if you want to play with your cock while you watch, that is alright. I can't see how you could avoid it, we will probably make you feel very horny." That night, Gran and I had just gone to bed and I was kissing her passionately, the way we always did. We didn't notice at first, but Tim crept into the room and sat on the chair near the dresser. We purposely avoided speaking to him, and let him settle down and get comfortable.