PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Ellie?s Lost Innocence: Chapter 3

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 19:10
To: Ellie From: Maria Subject: RE: Oh My God*NO WAY! I just googled that myself, and it looks like you may have. I?m jealous (the good kind of course) I would give anything to have Daniel touch me. Please, please, please keep me posted. ------ To: Maria From: Ellie Subject: FRANK is here! *Hey, so nothing happened yesterday ? may be because Uncle Frank arrived first thing in the morning. He looks even better than I remembered, his hair is a lot shorter but still nicely combed; it has this messy look to it [but I bet it takes him hours to get it so perfect.] His eyes Maria, his eyes are adorable, but they change colors, isn?t that weird? Yesterday they were green; today they?re hazel? and his lips! Oh my god his lips, they?re so big and yummy looking [I caught myself thinking about kissing him] I blushed immediately, I hope he didn?t notice. His body isn?t as perfect as Daniel?s, actually it?s nothing like Daniel?s he?s a little istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) on the skinny side ? but it works for him. So you googled it, and I did have an orgasm! NO WAY I don?t believe you, liar! I?ll have to check myself? Hey gotta go, Uncle Frank just came in here and asked me to go to the store with him!------*To: EllieFrom: Maria Subject: RE: FRANK is here! *Ok now I seriously hate you! I want to be you??------*To: Maria From: Ellie Subject: RE: RE: FRANK is here! *Maria, don?t say that, even if you?re just playing. We went to Ross Uncle Frank wanted to buy some swim trunks [for my birthday weekend] and some other clothes. He actually valued my opinion, it was so weird. I like being with him, we?re going out to eat later. He?s so friendly and beautiful ? time just flies when we?re together. Hey, I saw some girl today she was so hot, looked just like a Barbie doll. I hate my body! I was looking istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) in the mirror and my ass is huge! All the girls at my school are super skinny and blonde I just don?t fit in. It doesn?t help that I don?t know anybody, I really miss you guys.------ To: EllieFrom: Maria Subject: STOP IT!*Stop it Ellie, you are one of the most beautiful people I know. I hate it when you put yourself down like that. Can?t wait to hear how your ?dinner date? went!* ------ To: Maria From: Ellie Subject: RE: STOP IT!*I can?t help it if I feel blue? Dinner went great, Uncle Frank asked me if I had a boyfriend and I broke down and confessed, I told him that the boys in my school never even bothered to look at me. He said it was because ?guys? can smell a virgin from miles away [did you know that?] He is such a good guy; he offered to help me with my problem. He said that he was the perfect man travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) for it, because your first time should always be with someone who loves you. He also said that I need to hurry up and do it, because if I wait too long ? I can end up being a lesbian. Can you imagine that? My dad would kill me for sure, and bury me where no one would ever find me. He also told me how beautiful I was, and how he has a friend in Miami who would be interested in hiring me to do some modeling!!! Can you picture me on the cover of Seventeen?* ------*To: EllieFrom: Maria Subject: RE: STOP IT!*You so could be a model, I wouldn?t be surprised. Hey guess what happened today; Mr. Garcia asked me to stay after class to go over my test (I failed miserably) he stood over me the whole time, and I could swear he was looking at my breasts. He said he would call my mom and ask her if I could stay after school for tutoring neat, huh?------*To: Maria From: Ellie Subject: HE KISSED ME! *MARIA! MARIA! MARIA! He kissed me!!!!------*To: EllieFrom: Maria Subject: RE: HE KISSED ME!*OH MY GOD, WHO?!------*To: Maria From: Ellie Subject: RE: RE: HE KISSED ME! *MY UNCLE FRANK! We were outside feeding the dogs, and he was telling me how pretty I looked in pink.