PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Bella And Uncle Trevor

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:03
Bella And Her Uncle Trevor******* This story is completely fictional, any references to persons, or places is accidental, and this story was written by me misstayla. All characters in this story are also 16 years or older. -Also any comments you make would help as this is my first story, if you want to hear more of Bella and Uncle Trevor let me know.-** Hi my name is Isabella (Bella for short, I hate being called Isabella), and this is my story. First let me tell you about myself, I am decently tall at 5?8?? and I have light brown hair, and green eyes, I only weigh 115 pounds and have what my mother calls an hour glass figure, large breasts, skinny waist and semi wide hips. I know a lot of the guys at school had the hots for me, but I just wasn?t interested at the moment, I had just been dumped by my last boyfriend because I wasn?t ready to have sex yet (at least not with him) and he got pissy and dumped me, so I just wasn?t looking for another relationship.***** Anywho I grew up in a small town called Azalea which is in Florida off the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. My mom chose this area because there is a small naval base nearby, and that?s what she does, works with the navy developing technology and other neat stuff like that, she even gets to go on dives and missions that can last for a few days. During those times I would stay with her best friend and our next door neighbor Mrs. Alexis, she was pretty cool and let me do pretty much what I wanted, and her husband Mr. Alexis was often out of town on business so I was able to keep her company. The summer was almost over and it was almost time to go back to school, (oh joy).**** So I was enjoying my last two weeks of freedom at home while mom was at work. And decided to take advantage of the empty house. I closed my door and slowly stripped naked, then laid back on my bed, my istanbul travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) hands gently started caressing my huge breasts, and pinching my sensitive nipples. Slowly they slid down to my already wet pussy, and started rubbing the folds, pushing them aside till they found my clit, and while one hand moved back and forth on my clit my other was slowly fingering my hole, faster, and then coming back up to my mouth to taste the juices that were flowing, I love the taste of my pussy. Caressing my breasts and back down to finger fuck my pussy as my hands worked faster I finally came ?Ohhh... god yes.....? Then after a few minutes of stroking myself down from my orgasm, I got dressed and went to the bathroom to wash up a bit before mom got home.**** When my mom finally came home from work that night, she called me into the kitchen and said she needed to talk to me about something. So I went in and sat down at the table, ?What?s up mom?? I asked.?Bella I have some news. The naval base I?m at wants to send me on another mission, actually I was ordered to do this mission as I?m the only one who can.? She began.?That?s great mom how long will you be gone this time?? I asked?That?s the thing honey, it is a mission onboard a moving base that is going to last a year, maybe two.? She waited for me to answer.**** I was completely shocked I know she would want to go, she loves her work and is happy with her position, but what would she do with me while she was out in the middle of the ocean, I didn?t think I?d be going with her so I waited for her to continue.?You know that kids aren?t allowed onboard and I can?t ask Mrs. Alexis to watch you that long, and anyway they are moving next month anyway.? She stopped and looked at me as she explained.**** I just nodded for her to continue. I knew where this was going, there istanbul travestileri (https://www.cambon.xyz) was only one other person she could leave me with while she was away my Uncle Trevor. You see my father had also worked with the base that my mom was at, and that?s how they met, but unlike my mom he didn?t grow up here, he grew up on a plantation called Silver Creek, which is about 15 miles from Lexington, Kentucky. They lived with my grandma and grandpa Devereaux. My father died in a accident at the base about two years ago, and my grandparents died in a car accident last year. I haven?t seen Uncle Trevor since the funeral, he didn?t leave the family?s plantation very often.**** Uncle Trevor is only about 11 years older than I am, which makes him 27, by the way. He has the same wavy light brown hair that I do as it runs on dads side of the family, and he has blue eyes, (I get my green ones from my mom). He is also very muscled, and stands at about 6?8?? and is, well hot I guess, though I never really thought about it much. Anywho so my mother continues the conversation.?So I?ve talked to your Uncle Trevor, and he has agreed to stand in as your guardian for the next two years while I?m away at sea.? She looked at me then while chewing on her nails (a nervous habit).?Well I?m glad you got a promotion (which comes with a pay raise). But mom I hardly know Uncle Trevor, and you know Silver Creek is out in the boonies, what am I going to do there besides go crazy.? I complained.?I know sweetie, and I?m sorry, but I don?t really have a choice, we have to leave in one week, and I have to get you over to Kentucky before I go on base.? She said.I stared at her shocked, one week that was all the time I had left here? And as I looked at her I softened, I knew she didn?t have any say in where they sent her so I looked at her and said. travesti istanbul (https://www.cambon.xyz) ?Okay mom, I know you really want to go, so I?ll go stay with Uncle Trevor.?**** She sighed and hugged me and said. ?I?m sorry, baby, and you know I?ll miss you, but maybe its time you spent some time with the only family you have other than me.? With a last hug she went and started dinner.***** One and a half weeks later I was standing in front of the big plantation home that belonged to my fathers family for years, it was pretty big, with two stories, and a huge yard, it even had a swimming pool. Mom beeped the horn, and Uncle Trevor opened the big double doors, and came down to greet us. Wow he looked better than I remembered even more muscled and tanned, his hair had those blond highlights from being outside so much. He first hugged my mom?Hey Elle, how?s it going.? Then he turned to hug me his arms were very muscled and strong, ?Wow Bells long time no see.? He said. ?Let me help with your stuff.? And with that led us into the house.*** The inside of the house was very open and large, and as he led the way upstairs I could see that it was well taken care of. He led me two doors down the hall and to the left, he said ?This is your room the biggest next to mine of course, which is across the hall. Unfortunately there is only one bathroom that works and its the door next to yours on the right.? He sat my stuff down, and turned to mom. ?Elle do you have time to stay for lunch, or do you have to hit the road again???Oh I?m sorry Trevor, I?ve got a tight schedule and need to get back as soon as I can.? She explained.?Oh that?s too bad, well I?ll let you two ladies say goodbye then, Bella when you?re ready come on back to the kitchen I?ve got lunch on the stove.? With that he turned and walked downstairs.?Mom I?m really going to miss you.? I said with tears sliding down my checks as we walked out to her car.?I know honey, I?m going to miss you too, I?ll write and call often and you do the same.? She hugged me tightly.?Oh I gave your Uncle some spending money and doctor info, he?ll open a checking account for you soon.