PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Sarah Fucks Her Flatmate Ch. 04

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:08
"Ok, Diane?" I ask. She'd just left my room, but now she's back and wants to talk.
She comes back into my bedroom and closes the door behind her. The tall blonde darling looks nervous, verging on emotional. "I've never said this to anyone before." She says. "I've barely said it to myself, especially not out loud." She continues.
I sit on the bed, apart from my pants I am naked. She's tall in her clingy work clothes and heels. She looks a little dishevelled from our earlier quickie and the tight dark trousers are rounded over her fit and well fucked arse. We've fucked each other, and seen each other naked, but at this moment I feel underdressed as I pat the sheet next to me and invite her to sit.
"I'm sorry about the bedding. I had a dirty slut in my room during the early hours." I giggle, she smiles but seems distant. She sits next to me. "Sorry, carry on," I tell her. Her hand reaches for mine and she grips it tightly. Her long fingers stroke my hand and knuckles. Her nails look as though their paint needs refreshing.
"I'm gay Sarah." She looks into her lap and I squeeze her hand, there is no beating about the bush as she comes straight out with it. "For years I've buried my feelings. I've ignored them as best I can. My life would have been normal if it wasn't for you." She stops talking. I keep silent and let her continue. "I have sex with boys, I mean you've seen them. I have been normal, haven't I?"
"What's normal? This is normal. If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else, a girl at another point in time." I say moving my arm around her shoulders. "You aren't alone. I've got you." I reassure her.
"I hope you have. Please don't go on your date tonight. Take me out. I can give you whatever she can." She raises her head and stops talking into her lap. I focus on her piercing blue eyes. "Sarah, I've also never said this before." She takes in a deep breath and sighs. "It feels harder saying it than admitting I'm gay." She laughs nervously.
"It's ok, tell me." I smile and comfort her.
As I hear her words I feel shocked, my hands shake a little and my brain tries to process them. "Sarah, I love you."
I pull my hands back to my lap and smile. She watches my face, concern briefly showing. I have no words to say, I don't know what to say, but gently I push her backwards to lie on my bed. I kneel over her and we have the most meaningful kiss of my life. We kiss deeply and passionately. I shiver as her hands run up my back. Her nails gently scratch at my skin, they tingle and occasionally tickle.
We're only disturbed as the front door slams shut, and the whole flat shakes slightly.
"Fuck. Alison's here." I panic slightly.
A snigger escapes Diane. "Are you scared?" She strokes my arm and plays with my hair as we look into each other's eyes.
"No!" I throw out in defence.
She laughs quietly on her breath. "You liar."
"You scare me," I tell her.
"I know. Sorry. I was scared, confronting who I am." She glances up at me and back down again. "I still am."
"What do you want now?" I ask scanning her face.
"You." She replies without a moment's pause.
"Because I'm your first?" I comment concerned that the sex is what she's got used to, and her lust is taking over her feelings.
"You're not my first." Diane huffs.
"Slept with many women have you?" I throw back.
"Oh... No!... I see. But, no. I like you, I love you." She reaches her head up for a kiss. "To be continued." She says and kisses me again before pushing me off her.
"Time to face Alison." She announces straightening herself up. "What are your plans tonight then?" She asks and walks to the door.
"I'll cancel, I'll tell her I'm not well," I reply.
"I'll book the Ivy, can I have your card, you're paying." She smiles, winks, and walks out.
I grab some shorts a clean bra and a T-shirt. I start texting Daisy, dress, and leave my room to walk to the kitchen. I jump as I hear Alison's door close.
"You ok Sarah?" She asks from behind me.
I turn to look at her. "Yeah, I'm very good, thank you, Alison. Are you?" I say apprehensively.
"Is Diane about?" She asks.
I panic, and I get ready to lie, but break into a smile as Diane appears from her room in a vest and tight grey tracksuit bottoms and bare feet. I admire her briefly and continue with what I was doing.
"What's with the banging on our doors this morning Al?" Diane asks loudly, an intimidating aggression sounds in her voice.
"One or both of you woke me up this morning. I'm knackered. We all get on, just think about everyone else. I'm busy at work, and my shifts are tiring." Alison strikes back. I see her take Diane's elbow and move her into the lounge. I try to ignore it and go into the kitchen.
After boiling the kettle and making us all tea, I take three mugs into the lounge. The two of them are talking quietly as I enter the room.
"Tea?" I say with a smile. I notice Diane is avoiding eye contact and ignoring me.
"Thanks." Alison istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) turns and smiles.
I get a half-hearted grin from Diane and I sit. The feeling is awkward in the lounge and I feel Diane has had second thoughts about us. I take my tea to my room and strip my bed, remaking it with clean mismatched bedding.
I wrap my strapon in a towel and take it with some cleaner to the bathroom to give it a good clean before having a shower.
My phone buzzes when I get back into my room. It's Daisy, I'd started texting her and forgot to complete the message.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Where are you?" Daisy asks anxiously.
"I'm sorry... " I start.
"Great, starting with an apology. You've stood me up haven't you?" She snaps.
"I... " I try and reply and the line goes dead.
"Shit." I think. I hope Diane talks to me soon.
I dry off and moisturise before pulling on silk French shorts and a silk vest and I lie on my bed looking at my phone. There's a knock on my door and Diane enters, quietly closing it behind her.
"Second thoughts," I say.
"No, why? You?" Diane answers and sits on my bed.
"No," I reply.
"Can I?" Diane looks at the space on my bed next to me and I shift over. She lies next to me with her head on my shoulder, her hand takes mine interlocking our fingers.
"What did Alison want?" I ask.
"To talk about what happened last night and she asked if you'd taken advantage of me?" She says.
"And... " I reply hesitantly.
"I said I have no idea what she's talking about, and that next time I use my vibrator, I'll be sure to do it quietly." She laughs. "We'll have to decide what to do next." She adds.
"Are you staying with me tonight?" I turn my head and kiss the top of her head.
"Not tonight. Alison's on nights tomorrow for four nights, we can do what we want." She grips my hand and releases it before sitting up. She smiles and leaves my room.
The next day drags and work is quiet. I've been busy doing a couple of things for Diane. I feel in love, I'm not used to the feeling.
It's now late afternoon and there's not much going on in my company's HR department. I check my phone often to see if my son has been in touch, but he hasn't. I've emailed him, but no reply. I've emailed my ex-husband too, just to check they're ok, but no reply from him either.
I feel lost and lonely, the meaningless sex is the only thing that fills my life with a purpose, a moments love and some affection, suddenly I realise how pathetic my life has become and a knot develops in my stomach.
At last, it's the day's end. I visit the off-license and buy a bottle of wine. A woman in hot pants and shiny sandals catches my eye as I'm about to leave.
"Good day for it!" I smile and drop my sunnies down my nose and examine her over them. My 'It' is a good a rogering, but to a stranger 'it' could be the drink she's searching for.
A smile is returned as she turns her head toward me, her short blonde spikey hair is dark near her scalp, and it's coloured fashionably.
I let her see me check her out as I purposefully view her breasts behind a pink bikini top. She smiles.
"Drinking alone?" She asks. Her thin lips are glossy, her cheeks white spotted by freckles that lightly spread across her nose.
I'm about to answer when I remember Diane. "Me?" I grin a little more. "No. I'm seeing my girlfriend." I say, the knot of apprehension loosens.
A frown appears on the tall girl's face. "That's a shame. I thought you were hitting on me."
Jeez, this could have been my easiest public pick-up. I didn't get slapped or told to do one. I look at the young lady and say "I was." I cover my eyes with my sunnies and step out of the shop.
I get home and walk through the front door and take my shoes off. The bathroom door is ajar and I sneak a peak at Diane. God, she is gorgeous, streams of water fall from her big tits, and Diane's skin shines as blocks of shampoo streak quickly down her body.
"Hey, are you spying on her?" Alison shouts. She's halfway out of her door.
"No." I shake my head.
"You bloody were. Can I have a word with you? In the lounge." Alison turns out of her door and I follow her.
"I'm suspecting something is going on between you two. I'm not happy about it. I'm not living in a flat with another couple and I think you, and I mean just you, ought to move out." She says.
My shoulders drop and I look down. "Come on Alison, that's not fair." I protest.
"You are old enough to be her mother. Have some respect." She jars me for a moment with her words. Her face is full of anger.
"I know I'm older than her. Look at Sarah Paulson and her girlfriend, Leo DiCaprio, and his. Age isn't important. I can't help it, we can't help... " I begin.
"You can, and you should. Diane shouldn't be subjected to this in her own home. You're a predator and out of order. I want you out." She shouts.
"What about what Diane wants?" I shout back.
Alison istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) pushes past me and goes back into her room. I go to the kitchen, put the wine on the counter, and wash my hands. As I walk back to my room Alison storms out of hers, the door slams, she swings the front door open and marches off as another door slams.
I go to my room.
It's been forty-five minutes or thereabouts since Alison left. I've showered and changed into a thong and a button-up shirt that barely covers my arse.
I walk into the lounge and Diane lies on the sofa. The room smells of nail polish. I look at her, amazed by her beauty. Her skin shimmers in the light and her yellow panties match her yellow bra. Her tits bulge as she lies there admiring the fresh orange polish on her fingernails.
"It feels like my birthday." She says softly. Her eyes strain upwards to look at me.
I smile down at her. "Does it," I say as I sit next to her.
"It just feels like a big surprise, knowing you're here, with me. A weight has been lifted. Today was the best day I've had in a long time." She replies. Sitting up she swings her long legs round and places her feet on the floor. Her long dirty blonde hair tumbles over her shoulders still slightly damp.
Her face presses forward and her lips press to mine.
"I need to thank you, for helping me. I feel so relaxed. I need to think about telling other people. Alison should be next, I want to tell her face to face." She hugs me.
"About Alison!" I say. She pulls her head back and looks at me.
"I think...well... I know she knows." I break it to her cautiously.
"What the fuck Sarah." She shouts, standing up. "I fucking wanted to deal with this in my way." She fumes. I stand as she shouts, "She thinks I'm a dyke. What the fuck did you say?" She's cross and pushes me with her hands on my chest and I'm forced to step backwards.
"Diane, don't, please, you scare me." I cry.
"You're fucking getting into my business all the time. You and your big mouth, you bring it up when I ask you not to, now you're telling people my business. Diane the dyke. Have you phoned my family too? Oh, how about you buy a full-page fucking advert in The Post? Diane Georgio is a lesbo." She shouts and clenches her fist stepping toward me.
Instinctively I push her back, fed up with her outbursts. My arms outstretched and pushed her back. "Calm yourself down. You fucking lay a finger on me again, it'll be the last thing you do." I shout at her.
She looks at me trembling as if steam could escape her ears.
"You need to sort yourself out. Living the lie has fucked you up. Do you need counselling?" I reach my hand out for her. She softens and takes it.
"My family, they'll disown me, my friends will leave me. I'm a joke." She says.
"They won't, if they do it's on them. You are intelligent, beautiful, and caring. Sure you may lose people, but you'll gain new ones. I tell you now, I don't think Alison gives a shit that you are gay, she's angry at me for taking advantage, she's asked me to leave. For the record I never told her, she worked it out. You'd left the door open in the bathroom, and I kinda looked at you when I got home. "I say as Diane bristles.
"I knew you were a pervert." She smirks
"You're not going to move out, you'll stay with me, or I'll move out with you." She's desperate.
"No, you won't move out with me. This is all so new for us, we need to take our time. Let's take it a day at a time." I hold her, and she wraps her arms around me and we stand hugging.
We're clearing up after dinner. I had suggested the wine I'd got earlier, but neither of us felt like it.
"Sarah, let us go to your room. Let's tidy later?" Diane says. She takes my hand and puts it in between her legs. It feels humid and her panties are damp.
"Do you have a few panties, and bra sets in yellow?" I tease her.
"Huh!" She looks puzzled with her reply.
"You seem to like yellow, I think you wore that set when you finger-banged me, the second time we fucked, and the first time you fucked me." I smile and she blushes.
"They're my lucky undies, they're my best. I wear them when I'm expecting to be laid." I sense she's uncharacteristically shy as she tells me.
"Come on. Playtime." She groans in desperation.
I kiss her and she drags me, willingly to my room. We face each other kneeling on my bed as she carefully undoes the buttons of my shirt slipping it over my shoulders. Her lips kiss my neck and my chest and she squeezes my breasts as they become free.
I tilt my head back as she puts her face against my cleavage as pushes my breasts together. She caringly licks my tits and sucks my nipples as I hold the back of her head keeping her close to me.
Her worshipping of me is blissful as I tingle at each of her thoughtful touches. We don't talk but we communicate with our eyes, our lips, strokes, and uncontrolled clenches.
I throw my shirt off and undress her as she lies on the travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) bed. I slide down her body and find my face where I want it, between her legs. She plays, teasing me by clamping her legs shut forcing me to work them open.
I tickle her around her waist and she soon relents. Her darker outer labia exposes and I drive my hands to feel it. It squishes and wets the fingers that I press at her and pretty soon she relaxes and she lets me lick her. Her warm slickness oozes over my tongue.
The metallic taste of her pussy is divine and I feel my chin dampen as my nose rubs into her soft shaved skin.
Diane sounds grateful as her sighs and exhalations turn me on. Her encouragement for me to continue spurs me to drive my tongue deeper into her hot pussy.
Her hands force my face into her jarring crotch and I have to catch my breath.
I love the feel of her soft thighs against my face that squeeze together occasionally at the thrill of my oral expertise and my fingertips pinch and glide across the smooth and suppleness of her legs, back, and juicy buttocks.
As I tongue fuck her sodden cunt, I feel my clit stiffen and my nipples harden with excitement.
Diane eventually orgasms gratefully as she gently writhes on the end of my tongue. Her waist forces her arse to rise and fall and her heels dig into my bed.
She eventually relaxes as we lie quietly holding hands.
The next morning we get up and separately get ready for work. Alison has already gotten home from her night shift, showered and gone to bed. Diane and I kiss each other goodbye and head off.
I manage to get through another boring day, at least it's Friday. I'm excited to be getting home too. Life seems to be simpler now that I have a girlfriend. I didn't realise how being constantly on the pull was so tiring. I feel joyful knowing I'm going home to see someone as eager to see me as I am them.
I walk into the flat, I'm quiet as I'm aware Alison will be up and getting ready to leave for work. I hear voices in the lounge and go in. Both Alison and Diane are talking and laughing at something.
We all greet each other. Diane beams at me.
"I think I need to apologise. Diane and I have just had a chat." Alison says looking at me. She gets up and I look at Diane who smiles.
"Diane has just spoken with me, and I'm happy for you both." She smiles. "I'm sorry. I was just looking out for her. I'm sure you understand, and I didn't mean what I said." She says and we hug awkwardly.
"That's Ok Alison," I reply, surprised.
"Look, I'd better get off to work. Let's talk in a couple of days." Alison looks at us both and picks up her bag and leaves.
I look at Diane. "Come here." She says reaching her hand out to me. I take it and sit next to her. We kiss for a moment and she asks me about my day. I then ask her about hers.
"I saw my best friend, Desi, for lunch today. She can't wait to meet you by the way." She says and I smile at her. "Anyway, I told her." She says, looking relieved.
"What did she say?" I ask, interested and feeling positive for her, I'm pleased to see that Diane is excited and in high spirits.
"She wasn't surprised. She says they were all thinking I might have been bi anyway. For a long time too. It's the way I look at girls and behave when we're out, especially after I've had a drink." She shrugs. "She gave me a big hug and told me she still loved me." She finishes.
"See it's all worked out Ok?" I say and kiss her again. She looks happy.
"Thank you, Sarah." She grips my hand and kisses me. "I'm sorry too, for being... You know." She says and turns a little red.
"It's ok. Just don't push or shout at me again, or I'll walk away." I tell her sternly.
"You won't." She looks scared.
"Don't bet on it," I reply. "Is your arse better?" I ask.
"Yeah." She giggles. "I'd forgotten about it too." She adds.
"Shall we fuck it up again?" I tease and kiss her.
"Be kind to it this time." She whispers.
"Come on." I pull her up and we rush to my room.
We crash through my door and we each let our hair down, and I pull my dress up over my head and throw it to the floor whilst Diane undoes the buttons and the small loose tie bowed around her neck. She dumps it on the floor with my dress and shimmies her string undies to her ankles and kicks them off.
She kneels on my bed in just her bra as I go to the box in my wardrobe. "Let's take turns, I'll fuck you next." She says matter of fact.
I walk back around the bed and place the end of the strapon into my pussy and harness up tightly. After our last arse fucking I use more coconut oil smothering the end of the todger.
Kneeling behind her, I stretch her arse apart and drive my tongue between her cheeks. She smells a little tainted from a day's office work, but I don't care, I love her. I smother her arsehole with my tongue and lick forcefully and deep, before smearing the oil into her ring.
"I've run out of rubbers, so. we're sharing. I mean it's clean and everything, but if we swap on the next turn, we swap if you know what I mean?" I announce.
"We could wash it?" She replies.
"We could, but we might lose impetus. Let's see how we go." I say.
"You're clean arent you? I mean, we've fucked a few times now." She checks.