PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Maharani Bk. 01 Ch. 06

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:09
I wake up dreamily to the gentle touch of Sansa's tongue in my ear and as I begin to stir, she transfers her attentions to sensually kissing my neck. She's clearly aroused and there's no way I'd want to resume sleeping, even if I could! I'm about to prepare for our favourite 69 when she lifts my legs higher and higher until my genitals are very accessible. She instructs me to hold my knees open and as high as I can manage, i.e. to my chest which, of course I do.
A glance at my watch shows we have almost a couple of hours before Anusha brings us our breakfast. She knows we are lesbians and has seen our sex toys, she's probably had a look at our fucking machine which is only covered by a blanket, but even so, I'd prefer that she doesn't see us actually making love.
Sansa slithers down the bed and teases my aroused lips with her tongue, what a lovely way to start the day! By the time I'm squirming with pleasure, she inserts two fingers and starts to massage my special spot, I swear she must have some sort of tracking device because her first touch is exactly on target. She encloses my button in her mouth, drawing a sigh of pleasure from me, then softly flicks her tongue across my clitoris, the only part of a human being that solely has the purpose of giving pleasure.
She maintains her ministrations and I hope that soon I'll be allowed to pleasure her too, but for now I happily submit to my first climax. She collects my nectar and then resumes, increasing the pressure and the tempo taking me through two more whole body orgasms. She keeps going with her left thumb pressing on my rosebud, it seems like she's on a mission to fuck me to exhaustion! My fourth orgasm is followed quickly by a fifth when my rosebud gives way and her left thumb pops inside me. What utter bliss, I adore her and am so grateful that she likes to lead where personal matters are concerned.
It isn't long before she leads me to the bathroom for our intimate shower. I'm so happy to return the compliment. The drizzle of lukewarm rain from the shower-head is running down her lovely body while I'm on my knees suckling on her button and flicking it with my tongue. At the same time I'm fucking her with two nicely curved fingers, massaging her g-spot. Her soft moans of pleasure confirm that my ministrations are on target. I'm being soft and gentle, but intensive and prolonged, she set the bar high at five orgasms, but I won't be denied five servings of her delicious essence.
And so it was that two sated women thoroughly washed and dried each other and had time to dress and take our breakfast overlooking the views in the Bay of Bengal. We didn't fool Anusha, she knew from the glow on our faces that we'd just had sex, but how many times was for us to know and for her to wonder. We linger over our breakfast and refills of coffee and agree that we will start our research on the viability of our Empress project.
We find Ayma and Priyanka enjoying their coffee in the Lesbian Lounge. They enthuse about the cruise and the upcoming outing/picnic on jet-skis and how easily they could be persuaded to adopt a more permanent life afloat. All that istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) is needed is larger accommodation with an office and satellite communications, then they could run their various enterprises from anywhere. I look to Sansa and she smiles to me with a nod, they know us and our ways now and ask us what is going on.
We explain our thoughts and plans. They become even more interested because of our 'ladies-only' approach, going on to say that over half of the so-called 'couples' sharing staterooms have expressed the same aspirations as them, i.e. there are at least eleven candidates. Is it possible that so many of the apartments on Empress could be spoken for so early? They ask if they might 'pass the word' on board Maharani, we don't refuse their kind offer and they excuse themselves to go and get started.
Sansa and I go to see Prajna to put her in the picture and get the jet-ski briefing that we missed at breakfast. She is delighted about the project, particularly since we tell her that we would like her to be our Captain, wherever we are. Having learned that we only have to be ready, in a swimsuit with sunglasses and wraps when the tannoy calls for us around 1 pm, and everything else will be provided.
In our stateroom we ponder which swimsuit to choose, we each have an identical: scandalous late teen's bikini (which is a tiny bra and 'g' string), a very brief bikini with polka dots (but certainly not 'scandalous') and a very modest one-piece swimsuit which both of us are a bit embarrassed to own! We choose the very brief polka dot bikini, since we are hairless where it matters, Sansa's is of course green and mine is pink. With sunglasses, wraps and wearing sand shoes, we make our way to the appropriate muster station, to find with a sigh of relief, that everyone has also chosen not to be scandalous or excessively modest.
We are told that nine two-seat jet-skis and four motor yachts have been launched, the latter with our picnic, beach chairs, blankets, sunshades, etc. which have already departed. There are also four large safety inflatables in the water. Nine qualified jet-ski instructors will skipper each jet-ski and conduct initial training so that the nine guests can safely drive the jet-skis under tuition to the beach, where the motor yachts will be found to assist ladies from the jet-ski to the beach. After dropping off the nine guests, the jet-skis will return to Maharani to do the same with the remaining nine guests.
The briefing suggests that the training and the trip to the beach will be fairly short lived but that isn't the case, after a training of about five minutes, we get to drive solo with the instructor ready to help if required. Wearing life-jackets and driving fairly sedately, we circumnavigate Maharani and on getting the hang of the controls are encouraged to 'open-up' the throttle, which we do to experience the raw power of the engine making us lurch forward. It seems like extreme speed to us but in reality it's still not fast and after circling Maharani safety a second time, we set off for the beach.
Once we are comfortable, our instructor istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) reaches around us and opens the throttle further and steers a really zig-zag course, the more comfortable we feel in control, the more freedom the instructor allows us, it's not long until we are really enjoying ourselves at speed doing all sorts of manoeuvres. Inevitably we reach the beach and are helped into the water to watch our instructor speed away to fetch and train another lady. As I safety reach the dry sand, I'm aware of my heart beating fast, that was really exhilarating and I'm already looking forward to the return trip.
The setting is fabulous and we have it all to ourselves. The beach chairs are arranged in pairs, facing the sea so that the large umbrella sunshade between them casts a cooling shadow over the ladies, fortunately there is a cooling breeze off the sea as well. We are served ice-cooled glasses of zero-alcohol Prosecco, smorgasbord-style small open sandwiches of prawns, salmon, and other delicacies. We take our time eating, after all it is our holiday. When we've eaten, a number of ladies gather round us to ask about Empress.
It turns out that twelve of the current guests ask to put their names on a waiting list for an apartment which will account for about a third of the 38 available apartments on Empress. I thank each of them in turn and ask each to register their interest in writing and give it to Anusha, our stewardess. I also remind them that Empress will be strictly a 'ladies-only' vessel.
As Ayma, our Head of Security, is also my PSO she is on the beach as a member of my staff. I take the opportunity to brief her on the project and ask if it all comes to fruition, it she would come with us. She replies simply and with a smile, roughly quoting the bible in Ruth 3:16: "Wherever you are, I plan to be also. Besides, Priyanka is very interested in leasing an apartment". We laugh!
Eventually our time in this paradise has to end because we don't want the sun to set until we are all safely back on board. This time we get an hour to play on a jet-ski with the security of an instructor sitting right behind us. We scare ourselves a little when encouraged to do tight turns at speed, but what a buzz to complete the turn safely! All good things must come to an end and so, as we re-embark on Maharani, our hearts are light, our spirits bright and I have an overwhelming need for Mr MacHinery and Sansa sitting on my face. My nethers tingle at the thought and I chuckle to myself!

By the time Sansa and I have showered to remove any remaining seawater and sand from our bodies, paid an all-too-brief visit to Mr MacHinery, both of us inserted our clitoral