PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Girl Scout Cookies Pt. 03

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:09
This time when Rachel knocked on the door, I was totally nude with my legs spread on the couch. I told her to come in. She was very excited and also clearly caught off guard. She slowly closed the door behind her and locked it, never taking her eyes off me.
Finally, she whispered, "What do you want me to do Miss?"
I held my arms out and said quietly, "Come here baby girl. Get on your knees". She did as she was told.
"Kiss me".
She landed several light kisses on my pussy while she gazed up at me. "Now come and kiss ME baby girl". She gladly kissed my mouth, letting me slurp on her tongue and sucking on my bottom lip as she moaned.
"Oh Miss, I've missed you so much! I thought you'd forgotten about me!"
I gazed at her for a moment then whispered, "Take your clothes off and let me really kiss you". She grinned from ear to ear and eagerly complied. I took a moment to take in her perfect smooth skin and lean form, lightly sliding my fingers over her stomach and thighs.
"Turn around and bend over", I commanded calmly. She happily obliged, bending so far over she was looking at me between her spread legs as she giggled.
I sat up on the couch swinging my legs in between hers and gripped her thighs. She giggled again. I slowly brought my face to her, letting her feel my hot breath on her smooth plump pussy. Her breathing began to change and I could feel her melting in my hands. I gently and slowly planted light kisses on her pussy lips and clitoris.
With each kiss I said, "I've missed you right there, and right there, and right here". I very slowly lapped up the juice that started leaking out of her beautiful vagina, moaning as I did so. I occasionally dipped my tongue inside her, also very slowly and gently. She stood, frozen, barely able to breathe and gripping her ankles hard so she didn't lose her mind.
I pulled my head back for a moment, breathing on her still. "Do you love me baby girl?"
She laughed a little and moaned, "OMG Miss, I don't think I can live without you. Of course I love you!" She paused, panting a bit then asked, istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) "Do you love me?"
I licked her dripping cunt from her clit to her asshole and then shoved her own wetness inside her. I proceeded to tongue-fuck her ass slowly and deeply for a minute as she squealed in delight. I pulled my tongue out and slid one finger in her ass and two in her pussy, gently fucking her with them.
"Now doesn't that feel like love baby girl? My tongue in your dirty little asshole?"
She squealed and writhed and kicked her head back, still gripping her ankles. "Yes Miss! OMG I'm sorry, I know you love me!"
"Does this pussy belong to me?" I asked calmly.
"OMG yes Miss, yes it's yours!"
"And what about this tight little asshole?"
"OMG yes Miss! Yes! It's all yours!"
I shook my fingers back and forth inside her like a vibrator and ordered her to cum for me. She continued to grip her ankles as she bucked and writhed and screamed. I altered my speed and movements to keep her cumming as long as I could. I could feel her pussy and ass muscles gripping my fingers as she came again and again, crying for me to stop.
"Please Miss, please! I can't take much more!"
"Don't you fucking let go of your ankles and you'll stop when I say so! Right now little girl, you're gonna keep cumming for me, got it?!"
"Ohhhhhhh god yes Miss! Please please please pleeeeeeeeease! No more, no more!" She quivered and writhed in my hand. I gripped her hard and refused to let her get away.
I slowed down then stopped, but kept my fingers inside her as she desperately gasped for air and moaned quietly. I could feel her muscles still spasming against my fingers and held still until they finally stopped. In the meantime I made her tell me that she loved me and it was the best orgasm she ever had.
I slowly pulled my fingers out of her. I thought for a second she might pass out.
She lied down with me and proceeded to kiss me sweetly, bathed in the glow of intense orgasm. We made out for a while and I stroked her face and hair, telling istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) her how incredible she truly was. She told me over and over how much she loved me as she ran her fingers over me and suckled sweetly on my nipples. She gently ran her manicured nails over my labia as she looked deep into my eyes.
"It's time baby girl" I whispered.
She looked confused and asked, "What do you mean? Time for what?"
"You have to cum for me again and then it's time for you to go home before your mother suspects anything".
"Again??? How?!" she stated incredulously as she pulled her head back. I pointed to a bottle of oil on the coffee table and told her to bring it to me as I pulled two bullet-shaped dildos out from under the pillow.
"Straddle me with your ass in my face. Put your hands on the floor". I planted my feet on the floor and guided her legs to be on either side of me as she bent over with her hands on the floor as instructed.
"Please Miss, I'm not sure I can take anymore..."
"You can baby girl, I promise you. One more orgasm and then you need to go home". She obliged. I could see the mixture of excitedness and nervousness as she assumed the position, grinning over her shoulder slyly.
I spread the lube around her pussy and ass and on the vibrators, which I placed on the coffee table in front of her where she could see them. I began probing her holes with my oiled fingers, slowly and gently. She started to relax again, letting me in, moaning and breathing more deeply and heavily.
"Ohhhhhhh Misssssss. I LOVE the way you touch meeeee..." She paused. "All the other girls told me how amazing you are, but I had NO ideaaaaaaa..."
I couldn't lie. "Rachel... You are definitely my favorite. You have the most beautiful pussy and asshole I've ever tasted and the sounds you make are incredible. I wish I could keep you in a cage and make you cum a hundred times a day. I'd do anything for you Rachel".
"Oh Miss, I'd LOVE that! I've never cum the way I cum with you Miss! I can't stop thinking about you!"
With travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) that I began slowly sliding the vibrators into her holes, instructing her to not move away. "Put your ass in the air baby girl! You gimme that ass right now!"
"I'm sorry Miss, yes Miss, yes!"
Slowly I got them in, the smaller one stretching her asshole. I pulled them out and reversed them while she struggled to get used to the sensation of her ass being stretched. And then I turned them on and began sliding them in, back and forth. One in, one out.
She lost her mind. I brought my knees up and gripped her hips, ordering her to hold still and take it. She bucked against my knees as she came, screaming into the couch. Eventually I just held them both deep inside her as she came, her ass muscles trying to push them both out.
"PLEASE MISS STOP! NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"
I turned them off and told her to calm down or I'd do it again. She cried and begged me to stop. I released my hand and told her to push. I watched as the vibrators slipped out and her stretched asshole winked at me. I rubbed her very gently up and down as she cried into the couch.
She finally regained her composure and came back to me, gently kissing me and telling me she never knew an orgasm could be like that. She asked if she was really my favorite as she stared at me doe-eyed. I kissed her gently over and over.
"Yes baby, you are absolutely my most favorite girl I've ever been with. I wasn't kidding about putting you in a cage and making you cum a hundred times before I let you go. We'll put up a little whiteboard and keep track of how many you have. When you hit a hundred, you'll be free to go! I'll buy a thousand boxes if you want..."
She laughed and then nodded. "Yes, I'd like that very much Miss".
"Ok, well then, my darling angel... You've got to tell your mother you're going out of town for a few days or something".
She nodded in contemplation. "Yes, I can come up with something. Spring break maybe?"
"Yes, that's perfect. And then you can be mine all mine for a few days. How does that sound?"
"I would love that Miss".
"Run along then baby girl. We wouldn't want your mother to get suspicious, now would we?"
She laughed and got dressed in a flash. She kissed me one last time before running out the door. I got online to order a few things.