PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : 12 Toes 13 Stories Pt. 09

admin
24 Ocak 2023, 16:20
May 2020

Kevin and Karen walked up to Stacy's house together, their hands were floating next to each other. If they stood half a foot closer their fingers would be intertwined. It was a subconscious thing. Kevin was six feet tall. He wasn't ripped but was strong. He had short brown hair and blue eyes. His eighteen year old twin sister was a few inches shorter with shoulder length blonde hair and perky breasts. Her figure was shown off in a tight black tube dress which was down to her knees when she left the house, but had now slid up to the middle of her thighs. Kevin was dressed in khakis and

"Do you think Chad remembered the condoms?" Kevin asked his sister.

"He better have. If he doesn't I'll fuck you on the way home. That is assuming you have yours."

"Of course. I don't think there will be any girls interested in me though."

"Have you ever?"

Kevin inhaled and paused. "Once. It was ... weird."

"Did you enjoy it? Was it anyone I know? Would she be up to do it again?"

"It was awesome but I don't want to talk about it." Kevin said hoping to end it. His sister was smart and sexy and completely understanding. He wasn't sure how she would take the idea of incest. She thought in weird ways. She might be totally cool with it or she might kill him in his sleep.

"After tonight you will have a tellable story. Stacy prides herself on everyone getting laid and I hear she's newly single."

Stacy Vu, host of the party was a senior with Kevin and Karen and a legendary slut. She was medium height with the typical flat Asian features but breasts that were surgically enhanced to just short of pneumatic. They seem to have grown two sizes since class let out. Kevin thought that they were larger than his sisters but about the same size as his mom's. They seemed to float off her chest in a way that was attractive to Kevin at first glance but then just settled into weird. She was wearing an electric blue wig and black tube dress just like his sisters. As he looked up and down over her body he noticed a birthmark on her thigh that bore and uncanny resemblance to a cat. It was a birth mark that he recognized as belonging to his internet playmate.

"I can see your pussy" he blurted out. Stacy quickly pulled down the hem of her dress causing her tits to pop out. Chad and Karen laughed uncontrollably and Stacy rearranged herself.

"Oh, my birthmark. My dad gave me the choice of having it removed or new tits as a graduation present. I guess I chose poorly." She grabbed Chad's bulging crotch and added, "Perhaps not."

Kevin leaned in and whispered "shygirl02" in her ear and wandered off. He knew he knew her. He just realized how he knew her. He redoubled his doubts that she was a virgin and wondered just how he could use his knowledge of her body and kinks to his advantage.

Stacy's istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) house was massive and made for parties. There was music blaring and couples dancing and grinding. Karen gave Stacy a warm hug and Kevin smiled at how similar the two women looked. It got Kevin thinking maybe he could write a story about hooking up with the wrong girl at a party. The hero thinking he was screwing his girlfriend but ended up having sex with his own sister. He shook his head. Sleeping with his mom had put incest on his mind. He was going to try and hook up with Stacy or some other random classmate. School was over, and he was headed to a small school out of state. He likely wouldn't see anyone here until their 10th reunion, if then. The only one he would know at college was Kim, the daughter of his mom's college roommate. She was cute and had been getting weirdly flirty since they both picked the same school.

Chad of the the walked over and grabbed Karen and spun her up and around. Chad was about his height but more buff, but Kevin had a suspicion that the muscles were more for show. The two of them walked off arm in arm and Kevin proceeded to wander the party. There was music blaring from speakers all over the house. It was some fungible EDM, good for dancing and grinding but not much else. He grabbed a cup and dipped it into a punch bowl and wondered just how spiked it was.

Kevin loosened his gait and wandered through the kitchen and bumped into a classmate who ground her ass against his crotch. He put one hand on her hip and ground against her to the tempo of the music. His erection took shape in his jeans and he started to slide his hand around the front of the young woman. She was wearing a short skirt and a crop top. His hand slid under her shirt and he felt a nipple ring on her small breast. He pulled on the ring and she moaned and ground harder against him in time with the music.

Kevin worked his other hand up her skirt and felt a bare pussy that was soaking wet. She had no panties on. Her hand covered his and forced his finger into her slit. Her other hand reached back for his fly. They were in a crowed room and she was getting ready to fuck him. He continued to finger her as she reached back and grabbed his cock. She was guiding it towards her bare pussy when he thought better and slid his finger out and reached in his pocket for a rubber. She had fished his dick out and was aiming it at her pussy that he could see was dripping with what was likely other guys cum.

He got the condom out of his pocket and ripped the wrapper open with his teeth and spit it on the floor. He slid it on the tip of his cock just she rubbed his cock against her cum filled cunt. He rolled it down as she slid it in. Once the condom was on he started to rub her clit again and fucked her with abandon. They were in the kitchen surrounded by istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) people and he was fucking someone he barely knew.

Kevin grabbed the hair at the back of her head and turned her face. It was Katrina. He had gym with her freshman year. She was kinda hot but in remedial classes. Like Stacy her reputation was that of a doorknob, everyone gets a turn.

Kevin fucked Katrina hard and was pulling on her nipple rings. He laughed that she didn't care he was drinking punch at the same time. He was getting close to finishing both his orgasm and his punch as Chad walked up.

"Chad be a bro and refill me." Kevin said handing off his cup.

Chad dipped the cup in the bowl and added an extra splash of vodka and handed it back to Kevin. Kevin yanked hard on Katrina's tits and filled the condom. He pulled out and pulled the soiled rubber off as Katrina continued to gyrate to the music. She turned around took the condom out of his hand and tucked it into the waistband of her skirt.

Chad looked at Kevin, "Bro, good idea. I normally don't bag it but Katrina, shit she's been ridden more than... i don't know man. "

"More than the yellow line."

"Hey!" Katrina snapped. "I've got some class!"

"Blue line?"

"That's better." Katrina started to rub Chad's crotch and Kevin handed him a condom and added more vodka to his cup and headed towards the back yard.

He saw Chad put on the condom and begin to work Katrina as he took another deep drink and left the house. The back yard of Stacy's house was focused on the hot tub. There was an in-ground pool and manicured shrubbery but the obvious focal point was a hot tub designed for a dozen occupants. It was current denizened by 8 topless women and 2 men of unknown attire. Kevin sat town at the waters edge and removed his shoes and socks.

He sat down at the edge of the hot tub and swung his feet , one of the topless girls looked over at his feet.

"Fuck you have 12 toes!"

"I thought everyone in the school knew that. 'Lol the inbred twins with more toes that teeth.'" He said flashing a perfect grin.

"It's kinda sexy." She slurred, obviously drunk. She pressed one of his feet against her breast and pulled the other under the water and slid her bare pussy against it. Keven wasn't sure what to think about it. He curled his toes and squeezed her breast as her pussy rubbed against his foot.

She started to rub his crotch but he wasn't entirely sure he was was interested. He had just fucked a girl and this was just so weird. It was weird to the point where he wasn't sure he could write it believably. He sat at the edge of the hot tub, one foot massaging a breast while the big toe of the other foot probed her vagina.

Kevin took a drink from his cup. The vodka in it burned and he felt his mind relaxing. There travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) was less stress. He felt a large firm pair of breasts press against his back. "BeaverLover70" came a whisper in his ear. "You were supposed to be a 50 year old in Canada."

He turned and whispered to Stacy, "You were supposed to be a a Vietnamese virgin, not the most Virginian school slut."

Stacy nibbled on his ear, "I'm still a virgin. Keep my secret and I'll keep yours. Meet me in my bedroom in 15 minutes. I'll be waiting for you. Wear a condom."

Stacy poured more vodka into his cup of punch and bit his ear. She flashed the blue wig in front of his face and disappeared. He started to split his attention to the solo cup full of vodka and the naked coed grinding herself on his big toe while he absentmindedly massaged her breast with his other foot.

She was moaning hard and started to unzip his pants. For the second time in less than an hour his dick was out in public. This time it was sliding into a girls mouth. He grabber her head and guided her as she ground on his foot.

At some point he assumed the woman on his foot orgasmed because she backed off and tucked his still hard dick back into his pants. He took a look drink and started to follow his dick to the virgin Stacy Vu in her bedroom. He was drunk and relaxed and topped his cup with punch. This was going to be his second fuck of the night, his third ever and his first virgin and he wanted it.

He walked through the kitchen, and Chad handed him a condom. "Bros do favors for bros." Chad also added more vodka to his cup.

The stairs were there in front of him and he drew himself erect. Standing straight up, giggling he hoped silently at the meaning of the work erect he walked up the stairs. Draining the cup and setting it down on a table he walked into Stacy's room. On her bed was Stacy; face down, ass up. Blue wig piled over her head, panties removed, cunt bared to the world and dripping wet.

Kevin reached out a finger and touched it. She moaned in pleasure. He worked the condom Chad gave him on. As he touched his dick to her pussy she reached back and felt the rubber on him and pushed back. Kevin grabbed her hips and began to fuck her in earnest. He had cum already that night but the woman in the hot tub had him on edge, that and Stacy's whispering in his ear. This was a woman he had wanted to fuck for a long time and now he was balls deep in her.

Kevin fucked her hard and then felt something on his dick. The sensation was new, different and exciting. He didn't realize it was the condom breaking until he started to cum.

"In for a penny, in for a pound" his drunken mind said as he grabbed her hips and drained his balls through the broken rubber. He pulled out and tore it off and left it next to her on the bed.

Kevin felt tired and drunk as he stumbled down the stairs to the punch bowl. He was going to leave the party with tales of his second and third conquest, both delightfully tellable in his mind.

He stopped by the punchbowl and hydrated himself until his sister Karen showed up to lead him home.