PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Breaking The Barrier Ch. 02

admin
24 Ocak 2023, 16:20
I squinted my eyes as the sunlight touched my face. My stomach growled and I realized that I did not get to eat anything last night. I sat on my bed and the soreness of my lady parts reminded me of last night's incident. My body went hot all over as I remembered how my best friends touched me and sent me to a place I never knew before.
I was standing up when my bedroom door opened and Sandro entered.
"Hey." He smiled as he walk towards me.
"Hey." I blushed remembering that his handsome face was once between my legs.
"You hungry? You haven't eaten last night."
Yeah I didn't eat last night, coz I was too busy getting eaten!
I mentally slapped myself from my dirty thought. God! What's wrong with me?
"We heated last night's dinner." Sandro held my hands and helped me stand up. "Come on, let's eat."
We walked out of my room his hand still holds mine. When we reached the dining room, Cato greeted us with a huge smile on his face.
"How are you feeling?" Cato asked as he pulled a chair for me.
"Fine," I answered plainly unable to meet their eyes. Now, that the sun is up and I'm facing them, I felt the uncertainty rising in my chest and doubts filled my mind.
Did we do the right thing? How can we keep on being friends when I know that last night's happening would change everything? How can I look at them without remembering how good they made me feel?
Cato was putting some Thai food on my plate when Sandro lifted up my chin to look at him. "Tell us what you're thinking," he commanded. He was standing beside me, his hand resting at the back of my chair.
"What happened last night.. I-I think-" My words tumble out of my mouth, unsure of what I really wanted to say. I enjoyed what happened last night but I don't think we should do it again.
"Can we forget about it," I sighed. How can I forget about last night?
I looked away and stared at my food. We were silent for a moment until Sandro said a resounding 'no.' I flinched at my seat and gulped. I felt embarrassed not because of his rejection but because I could feel my juices soak my underwear.
I squeaked as Sandro picked me up and placed me on the dining table. He's standing between my legs and he's so close I could feel his breath on my face. He put his hands on either side of my face and forced me to look at him. His dark brown eyes become darker by the second.
"What happened last night happened because we all let it happen," Sandro's voice was stern and his eyes are full something I can't comprehend -- anger, annoyance, desire? Sandro is usually the composed and rational one among us but right now, I could see how pissed he is.
"S, calm down," Cato -- who's usually the frisky one -- seriously said. "Let's hear what she has to say," he continued and for the first time in our four years of friendship, Cato was the rational one.
Sandro exhaled and placed his hands on the table on either side of my thighs. Cato rubbed my back and said, "Do you really want to just forget about last night?" I looked at him and his eyes do not have their usual gleam.
I looked down and sighed. Do I really want to forget about one of the best nights in my life?
"I don't know." I put my hands on my face. "You guys are my best friends and what happened last night will definitely ruin what we have."
Sandro removed my hands from my face. He's mood has changed and I can feel him calm down. "Did you want what we did last night?"
"I don't know," I answered hesitantly.
Sandro smirked, his face smug. He looked at Cato, his eyes had the look of mischievousness, "What do you think, C? Did her begging last night sound like she's unsure?" My face felt hot and my breath was caught.
I looked at Cato and his usual cheeky grin has returned as he replied, "Not sure, man." His gaze landed on me and his smile got wider. "But her moans did sound like she definitely wants it." I gulped at their words and I can't help but whimper.
I could feel Sandro's hands explore my thighs until he reached the hem of my underwear. I tensed as he played with it and I could feel the gush of liquid leak from my underwear. Cato placed an open mouth kiss on my neck and I can't stop myself from moaning and tilting my head back.
"Looks like she wants it again," Sandro whispered as he inserted two fingers on my underwear and plunged it inside me. I placed my hands on his shoulders and groaned. I involuntarily lifted my hips and spread my legs wider.
Cato was now sucking my right breasts through my shirt and Sandro's fingers are moving slowly inside of me. Agonizingly slow. I need more! I tried to lift my hips and thrust myself on his fingers, wanting to speed up the pace but their hands are restraining me.
"Please," I whispered. My voice is so soft I wasn't even sure I said a word.
"Hmm did you hear that?" Sandro asked, amused. "It sounds like someone wants a repeat of last night."
"Should we give it to her?" istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) Cato replied and I felt his finger tap my clitoris.
I moaned. Their hands are amazing and the way they talk about me as if I wasn't in the room was doing something in my body.
Sandro's fingers moved faster inside me while Cato rubbed small circles on my clitoris. I could feel myself getting closer and closer and my moans are getting louder and louder. Sandro curved his fingers inside me and I jolt as he touched a spot inside. He pulled it out then drove it in fast. After a couple of strokes, I could feel myself reaching the peak. I could almost feel it, feel myself getting undone until...
"I don't think so."
My eyes snapped open as both of their hands stopped and quickly vanished from my body. Both of them are looking at me amusedly, playful smirks are plastered on their faces.
Sandro grabbed some tissue and held his two fingers up. "She's dripping," he announced. I blushed as he wiped them with the tissue. "But I think she wants to forget what happened last night and we should respect that. Right, C?" Sandro's eyes are looking at me intensely, his face smug.
"Definitely," Cato agreed and both of them put a distance from me.
I was horny and panting and confused. My legs are spread wide and I could feel my juice dripping on my thighs. I stared at them as their words sank.
Oh please don't.
My nightmare was confirmed when Sandro spoke, "We'll get going, Renée." He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Sorry for last night, it won't happen again." His eyes are gleaming as he walked out of the room.
Cato kissed my nose before saying, "We'll see you around hopefully, we can forget about last night." He flashed a cheeky grin before following Sandro out of the room.
I heard the front door closed as the frightening realization dawned on me.
It will be impossible for us to go back to what we were and I don't think I want to either.
When I met Leon for our date later that day, I was so distracted. My mind kept wandering, dreaming about the eyes and the grins of the very people who left me unsatisfied this morning. I was not able to remember anything from the play we watched nor from the conversations we had -- that is if Leon talking nonstop while I reminisce my best friends' hands on me can be considered a conversation.
"You seem distracted today," Leon glanced at me. He was driving me home from the play that I barely watched.
"Just really tired. You know work and all." Oh and have I mentioned that I was left horny and frustrated by my best friends so I touched myself but my arousal was not quenched a bit?
"I understand. The hospital is very busy as well this past week." The car stopped and I realized that we already reached my apartment. Leon opened the door and I stepped out of his car.
"Thanks for today and I deeply apologize for being so distracted."
"Apology accepted BUT If you're really sorry, maybe you could spare some time again with me next week?" He grinned and I can't help but smile back.
"Sure," I answered and he took a step towards me. Oh god is he gonna kiss me?!
Before I can process everything, his lips are on mine. I gasped and after a while, I closed my eyes. The images of a blue-eyed man hungrily kissing me and a brown-eyed male devouring my lips flashed before my eyes. Fortunately, Leon broke the kiss and smiled again. I smiled back at him, the feeling of guilt spreading on my chest.
"I'll see you on Saturday?" He asked, his eyes looking at mine.
"Yeah, I'll see you then."
I watched as he drove away. I don't know why I felt that going out with him feels wrong. I shrugged off the feeling and planned to sleep it through.
Three days passed and true to their words, Sandro and Cato never mentioned about what happened last Friday night -- and the morning after -- and acted as if nothing has changed between us. As for me, I try my best to act normal but every time they would come close to me or touch me, my breath hitch and I involuntary squirm. The image of the things they did to my body never left my mind and my imagination ran wildest whenever they are with me.
I slumped on my office chair hoping to catch some sleep before the lunch break is over.
"Wednesdays are boring!" Melanie, my co-worker and my only office friend, sat on the cubicle next to me.
"You have plans for tonight?" She asked. I looked at her and groaned a 'yeah'
"Okay let me rephrase that. Aside from watching TV and sleeping, do you have plans for tonight?" She looked at me knowingly.
I closed my eyes and remained silent.
"There's a newly opened bar downtown."
"Pass," I quietly answered.
"Come on! Have some fun! My birthday is coming, let's celebrate!" She poked my arm and I opened my eyes to look at her.
"It's the middle of the week and your birthday is not until next week," I said hoping istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) for her to drop the subject.
"Okay I won't force you to come tonight but promise me you'll come next Friday to celebrate my birthday." She looked at me hopefully.
"Fine," I finally agreed. Mel squealed and I smiled. I realized that it has been a while since I last went out with her so I owe her this one. Maybe this might also take my mind off of two men who barge in my mind 24/7.
"Am I invited?" Out of the blue, Abby -- the most annoying girl in town -- butted in.
"Are you my friend?" Mel rolled her eyes at her.
"I can reserve a VIP room for you guys. I know someone from there," she said not hinting Mel's annoyance. Or maybe she did.
I rolled my eyes and Mel replied to her, "No thanks! I already reserved a room." I'm not sure whether it's a lie because like me, Mel is tight on budget. But what I'm sure is that we both don't want Abby around.
And if you think the name Abby is familiar, you're right because it is the same girl who stalked and harassed Cato after he broke up with her.
"Okay but expect me to be there! I'll be going with Brad." Her eyes are forming hearts as she mentioned his name but I did not fail to notice her sideways glance at me.
Yes, the world is so so small that the 'Brad' she is dating is the same Brad who pressured me into giving up my virginity. And not to be self-centered, but I think she only dated Brad because she wanted to get back at me because I am friends with Cato and she did not like that.
"She's such a bitch!" Mel hissed as Abby went to sit on her cubicle.
I am peacefully watching The Crown when I felt the hair on my body rise and before I can look around, a husky voice whispered on my ear, "You want to come?" Flashbacks of hands and orgasm filled my mind.
I whipped my head and stared face to face with Sandro. "What?" I looked at him and my mouth slightly parted.
His eyes are intense as he looked at me. "I said do you want to come and eat? We brought some dinner." He smiled and I'm pretty sure he's aware of what he does to my body.
I squealed as I felt myself being lifted up from the couch. I smacked Cato's chest as he placed me on a dining chair. He just chuckled and kissed my cheeks. I blushed.
"How come I didn't notice you enter my home?" I grabbed a pepperoni pizza and took a bite.
"How was your date by the way? We never got to ask you about that," Cato asked ignoring my question as he poured me a soda.
"It was fine. We watched a play then ate dinner. We had fun." I replied nonchalantly.
"What was the play about?" Sandro inquired.
"It's a --" I rummaged my brain for anything I can remember about the play for I only remembered thinking about them and how they left me aroused and frustrated. "It's about uhm America's founding father." I finished my pizza and take another one from the box.
"Oh you watched Hamilton? How did you like it?" Sandro looked at me and I can sense something in his voice that I can't quite point.
"It's good, the songs are great," I focused my attention on my pizza hoping that they won't ask for more.
"What was your favorite song?" Cato asked.
Why did they have to ask? Why did they have to know about the play?
"I don't remember much about the songs but I liked them," I stood up and started washing my hands hoping to avoid their questions.
"Hmm did you cry when Eliza died?" Sandro asked as he stood beside me and washed his hands.
I quickly went to the table and started cleaning, disposing the empty pizza box and soda cans. "Yeah definitely. It was so sad, good thing I brought some tissue with me."

"Oh yeah?" Cato has this mischievous look plastered on his beautiful face. "I almost teared on that part too. You did too right, S?" I kept my head down. Something is wrong and it stresses me that I don't know what it is.
I felt Sandro's chest on my back and I stiffened. He placed his hands on my waist as he softly said, "Hmm it's sad isn't it? But you know what really brings me to tears when I watch plays?"
"What?" I whispered. My breathing is getting ragged as I feel his thumb draw circles on my waist.
"When the heroine was so horny and aroused but she didn't get to come so she was frustrated all day and can't focus on her date." My eyes went wide. What the?
"How di-" I turned around and was met by Sandro's hungry lips. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth but before I can explore his, he stopped and looked at me. His intense stare was melting me and I felt my knees wobble.
We stared for a couple of seconds before he picked me up, placed me on his shoulder and walked to my room like a caveman.
"Sandro, put me down!" I hit him on his back and kicked my feet.
"Stay still, baby girl," Sandro said and spanked my bottom. I stiffened and I felt my core clenched.
I saw Cato inside my room as Sandro travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) dropped me on my bed. They stood on either side of the bed staring down at me. I suddenly felt self-conscious and tried to sit up.
"Stay down," Sandro commanded and I followed without thinking.
"Are you horny?" Sandro asked, his face void of any emotion. I looked at Cato hoping for him to save me from humiliation.
Cato sat beside me and traced a finger from my neck to my shoulders to my chest and it stopped on my cleavage. "Should we just check?" Cato whispered.
My pulse raised and I felt Cato drag his hands across my stomach before stopping on the top of my pants. He looked at me before removing my pants. I raised my hips to help him and he successfully removed it together with my underwear.
Cato met my eyes as he dipped a finger in my groin. He pushed it inside once then twice and it took a lot of strength to stop myself from moaning. He removed his finger and raised it. I felt my blood rush to my face as I saw my wetness dripping on his finger.
"I'm gonna ask one more time, baby. Are you horny?" My eyes went back to Sandro and his heated gaze caused more wetness on my core.
I nodded. No reason for me to hide it when the evidence is dripping from Cato's hand.
"What do you want us to do?"
I tried to open my mouth but no words came out. Touch me. Touch me again please!
Sandro sat on my bed and lightly touched my hard nipples over my shirt. He looked at me as he slipped his hand under my shirt and scratched my nipple with his fingernail. I whimpered, begging him with my eyes to touch me more.
He raised my shirt over my chest and bit my nipple deliciously. At the same time, Cato penetrated two fingers inside me.
Sandro's eyes brightened as if he remembered something. "Oh, I know what you want." He smiled at me before continuing, "You want us to stop this and forget everything right?" He grabbed both my breasts and squeezed and I felt Cato add another finger inside me.
No, I want you inside me.
"Answer me, baby. Or do you want us to go?" Sandro threatened and both of them stopped pleasuring me.
"Please don't go." I arched my back begging them to continue touching me.
"Then tell us what you want." I looked at both of them and closed my eyes. Shame, arousal, and nervousness clouded my mind.
My voice was barely audible when I confessed, "I want you guys inside me."
"Want what where?" Sandro looked at me seriously and Cato removed his fingers inside me.
"Do I really have to say that? You know what I mean." I reached a pillow and covered my face out of embarrassment.
Sandro took the pillow and helped me sit up. "Do you know what this implies, baby?"
I looked at him before I nodded.
"What does it mean?"
I took a deep breath, "That I want to give you my virginity."
"And are you fully aware that it is impossible to forget about this night, the other night, and the many nights after this?" Cato put a hand on my cheek as he said those words.
And the many nights after this? I blushed. Fuck this! I don't care if they're my friends, I have wanted this for so long. I nod my head, fully aware of the consequences of our actions.
"Now, tell us what you want and I want you to use your big girl words," Sandro coerced.
Big girl words? What does that supposed to mean?
"I want you to be specific. What do you want to put inside you and what exactly is 'inside you'?" Sandro's eyes are full of lust and I bit my lip to stop a whimper.
"Your thing. I want them in my lady canal," I whispered, blushing at my words.
I heard both of them chuckle and Cato lifted my chin with a finger. We stared at each other before he slowly drove three fingers inside me. I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes.
"Open your eyes. We're not yet done talking." I opened my eyes and looked at Sandro before he removed my shirt and left me buck naked while both of them are still fully dressed.
Cato's fingers are gaining speed and I released another moan. Sandro laid me on the bed whilst kissing my lips and sucking my tongue.
"Baby, you have to be more specific than that," Sandro said in between our kisses.
When I didn't answer, they pulled away from me and stood up.
Oh no! Please not again!
I panicked, searching for words I can say to please them. "Don't go please! What do you want me to say? I'll say it just don't leave me again like this," I begged.
"We're not leaving, Renée. We just think it's unfair that you're naked and we're not," Cato said as I watched them remove their shirts. Cato sat back on the bed and dove his head on my shoulders, biting and sucking, while I watch Sandro remove his pants and underwear.
Oh my! He's big! I inhaled deeply as I watch his penis bob up and down. He is long and thick, so much bigger than my dildo. His penis is leaking of precum and I bit my lips to prevent myself from begging to lick it. I don't think I can put it in my mouth, it's so thick!
He stepped on the bed and placed himself between my thighs.
"Are you sure about this, baby?" Sandro rubbed the tip of his penis on my slit, eliciting another moan from me.