PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Office Nights

admin
24 Ocak 2023, 16:20
All characters are 18 or older. This is a work of pure fantasy.
Jack, 40, was the supervisor of a proofreading and graphics department at a large printing company (think the flyers you get in the mail every week). He was in process of turning from athletic and muscular towards more of a dad bod, with a slight paunch forming. 10 hour shifts and an hour drive to and from work didn't leave much time for working out anymore. He'd been the boss for about 4 years, slowly building up a team that worked great together, made the fewest number of mistakes in the entire company. and they were also, except for him, all women. 9 of them, ranging in age from 18 to 34. Jack's boss seemed to take pleasure in hiring cute young women in an attempt to fluster Jack. The oldest woman in the office, May, was also Jack's wife. they started together at the company, and always worked great together. Jack loved his wife. 36, 5'7, a little chubby. not fat, but not skinny, with big DD breasts that just barely had started to sag. They still had a very active sex life, even after 10 years together.
For the first few years this worked out quite well with no issues, as May was bisexual, and would talk to Jack about whatever cute new girl was hired as she went down on him in their jeep on lunch breaks. She took great delight in describing what she wanted the two of them to do to whatever young thing had just been hired on. She would point out who was wearing the tightest pants, the shortest shorts, who came in without a bra on and so on, then would slide her husband's 8 inch cock all the way to the base in her throat and let him fuck her mouth until he was spent. Sometimes she would wear a dress to work so she could slide it up and ride him until they both climaxed together. Jack was also known by the women as the best supervisor in the company, as he had a very strict zero tolerance policy when it came to people harassing his crew, sexual or otherwise. If he saw it, he ended it right there. If it was reported to him, he would first talk to the transgressor personally to keep it off records. If it persisted, he would take it to their supervisor. He'd gotten more than one creeper fired to protect his crew.
Jack never yelled at his crew. He was strict, but polite. He never ordered anybody to a task, he asked. He never denied anyone's request for an in office birthday or holiday party. However, if he had to ask twice, he'd send them home and let their paycheck yell at them. In 4 years, he'd only sent 2 people home, and one of those was May. He'd made her wait outside for 2 hours in the cool Florida winter air until he was done with his work. She'd gotten so worked up at being even slightly disciplined, she blew him for the entire drive home as he fingered her and she forgot she had been angry with him earlier.
They had to change their routine after one of those women, a young slightly chubby chinese girl named Maggie had left for lunch early one evening, and saw Jack's cock buried in May's mouth, as she had happened to park right next to them. May had heard Jack's cry of "oh, shit!" and took him out of her mouth just as Maggie looked into their jeep before getting in her car.
Maggie stopped in her tracks, her gaze locked on her boss's cock as May held it straight up while smiling at Maggie, who's nipples had almost instantly hardened into little eraser sized pegs straining against her blouse.
Maggie was a very sweet young woman, almost 5'2 and looking like a slightly chubby round faced Lucy Liu. She was the very picture of innocence, though. A devoutly religious young woman 22 years old and still a virgin. She had only ever seen one penis, her boyfriend's, one night when he'd drank a little too much wine and let her give him a handjob. He was nowhere near the size of what she had just seen. her first thought was "that things is at least as big around as a Red Bull can!" before she realized she was staring, who's it was and WHAT it was. with a little gasp of "eep!" and her face turning an extreme shade of crimson, she jumped into her car and peeled out of the parking lot.
Jack sighed and put himself away, the mood lost as he worried the young woman would report them to HR. However, a few minutes later, she had texted May and apologized for her interruption, and promised she wouldn't say anything to higher ip, since they WERE on their lunch break, AND they were married. When Maggie returned from her lunch break, she shyly smiled at Jack and waved as she walked around behind his desk to apologize to him. He could swear she was trying to look at his crotch, but he knew he must be imagining it, as well as the faintest hint of an aroused woman. May saw this from her desk and grinned at Jack, a sparkle in her eye. She gave him a look that told him there would be a very good time in bed after work.
He was right. May demanded to be tied up that night. Jack then spanked her, tickled her breasts with a feather, thoroughly broke her mind with several mind numbing orgasms istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) from her various vibrators before finally sinking his shaft into her soaking wetness and then planting his staff and seed firmly in her ass to a scream that seemed so loud it should wake the gods.
The next day at work, and for the next 2 moths, Jack noticed Maggie talking to Helena quite a bit, then they would look at him and giggle before Maggie would walk back to her desk. He wasn't sure, but he thought he caught them, as well as one or two of the others staring at his crotch as he walked the office to see if anyone needed help. His boss demanded he walk around the office at least once an jour so they knew there was a noss there. Jack used the opportunity to talk and joke with the ladies on the crew. Tell each one in their own unique way that they looked nice that day, they were doing good, etc. Jack believed in keeping morale up, but never approached anything in a sexual way with anyone but May. But as he felt eyes staring at his crotch, he started to get hard, and started making his rounds less and less as he didn't want to walk around all the ladies with his engorged phallus at eye level to their chairs.
He noticed that they then started to bring to most minor of errors to his desk for his help. particularly Maggie and Helena.
Helena was a young 19 year old Puerto Rican woman. About 5'5, with C cup breasts and long brown hair that she loved to put into pig tails. She also had a huge firm ass that Jack had always had to willfully fight the urge to stare at. She had a habit of wearing either very thing yoga pants that showed whatever thong she was wearing, or short skirts with satin panties. SATIN! Jack wondered where the hell she managed to find satin panties anymore, and why the hell did she seem to dress every day with the sole intention of giving him monster wood. May constantly told him she though Helena was trying to get in his pants, but Jack just couldn't bring himself to believe that.
Finally one night, everything changed for Jack. Maggie had come into the office and said "Umm...Jack? There's a snake in the ladies room. could you...I don't know, catch it?"
"A snake? Are you sure?" Jack got up from his desk and followed Maggie to the women's rest room. He had her stand at the door, holding it open so she could let anyone who walked in what was going on.
"It's in the stall on the far left" she said.
He looked around, and finally saw it. a baby black snake, probably freshly hatched, less than two inches long. Jack managed to corner it and catch it in his hands, then released it into the bushes outside the front door. After washing his hands, he returned to his desk.
May was giving him an evil grin "a snake in the bathroom, huh?"
He grinned "actually, yes. it was just a luttle guy, so I let him go out front."
She laughed, then turned her attention to her phone as she got a message. She typed a reply, then smiled at me while asking me about doing overtime for the evening. I walked around to find volunteers for overtime. May and Jack always stayed as they always had a ton of work. Maggie and Helena, also ones to volunteer for every hour available, were the only others to stay. All the others left for the night. Half an hour later, they noticed that all the workers from the production floor had left without saying anything. They were the only four people left in the building. Jack had forgotten the building was not supposed to be doing overtime that night, as they didn't normally do overtime on Fridays
just a few minutes later, Maggie came back to Jack's desk.
"Umm...Jack? You won't believe this, but there is ANOTHER snake in the ladies room. Can you help me again?"
"You've got to be kidding me! Another snake? Where the hell are they coming from?" as Jack got up from his desk to head for the restroom. Maggie followed, with May and Helena both stating they had to see this.
Jack got into the restroom, the 3 ladies following, and he started looking for another baby snake. had some eggs managed to wind up jn the building? The only thing he managed to see from a vantage point on his hands and knees was Helena's satin panties under her short skirt, which he tried to pretend he hadn't seen. He stood up and looked to Maggie.
"You said there was a snake in here. Do you know where it is?"
Maggie clasped her hands up next to her face like an innocent school girl and said with a smile equal parts innocent, sweet, and wickedly naughty "Umm...welllll...you see it's..." and she looked May, who smiled and nodded at her, turning to wink at me.
Maggie strode up to Jack and placed her tiny hand at his crotch, rubbing him and licking her lips, "It's right here" and she started to unzip his fly.
Jack was stunned, but already getting hard as this sweet innocent young asian woman reached jnto his pants, apparently with his wife's permission. Jack was fully erect by the time she pulled him out, istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) causing Helena to gasp "Oh, my God! Is that thing for real?"
His admittedly large dick looked even bigger in Maggie's tiny hand. She looked at May again, who nodded at her and waved towards Jack's engorged dick.
"Go ahead, honey! This is what you were waiting for!" May said.
As Maggie bent to take Jack's head into her mouth, Helena pushed a hand up under her skirt into her panties to start fingering herself, May stopped Helena, and started to lift her shirt up and help her undress. once the bra came off exposing silver dollar sized areolas and big thick nipples, May took one into her mouth, licking and biting it, as she reached under Helena's skirt to pull those satin panties to the side and start sloshing 2 fingers into her drooling shaved pussy, causing Helena to moan and cry out "Dios Mio! Yes, Mami! Fuck that pussy with your fingers!" as she clawed at May's dress trying to get it ip far enough to try to get her own fingers into action.
Meanwhile, Maggie had taken about 2 inches of Jack's steel hard shaft into her mouth, lips stretched wide around the huge circumference, tongue rolling around his head as her small fingers worked up and down his shaft. the smell of aroused animal lust already filling the room, and Maggie was still dressed in her conservative women's business suit. She pulled back until just the tip was in her mouth, looked ip st Jack with her sweet, innocent and exotic asian eyes, then somehow managed to open her jaw even wider and closed her eyes as she sank all the way down until her nose was pressed into his shortly trimmed pubes, his fat cock going down into her throat.
May took her mouth off of Helena's tit, gasping as Helena found her entrance and started to run 3 fingers into her opening, and said "That's so fucking hot, babe. I take it that big dildo I bought for you helped with practice, Maggie?"
She was briefly interrupted by Helena pushing her fingers past her opening and kissing her throat before continuing "Maggie and I have been planning this for a while. Helena wasn't planned for, but I'm quite alright with that. I hope you like the surprise!" then she stopped talking as she and Helena started twisting and dancing their tongues around each other, as they moaned and fingered each other, fingers audible as a splashing sound, both women aroused incredibly.
Jack looked down at the angel working his cock like an experienced whore, and after a couple more bobs on his cock, pulled her off and up to him. He gently pulled her face ip and leaned down to kiss her, his hands kneading her breasts through her blouse. The jacket came off. Her shirt was ripped down the middle, buttons flying everywhere. she had on a lacy black bra, totally incongruous with her normally innocent demeanor and manner of dress. Their tongues twisted and danced with an almost electric effect on their synapses, as he picked her up and placed her on the bathroom counter. The until very recently very innocent young chinese woman looked at him wantonly as he pushed her back and spread her legs, reaching ip her skirt to pull down those not so innocent panties, and he stopped, momentarily shocked to a halt at the sight of a gem studded plug inserted into the small woman's ass. The cessation was only temporary, as Maggie reached for his shirt, and dragged him between her legs. I've been waiting, Jack. I need you! I need your mouth on my! I need you to eat me! But no fingers, Jack. I'm still a virgin. I will remain a virgin, at least that way. after you eat me, I want you in my ass!" as she ground his pace into her slick mound, she gasped and moaned kn pleasure as his tongue probed her slit, pushed ever so slightly into it, around her labia, and then onto her clit. She shouted something in Mandarin, then told him between gasps "I've dreamed of this...ever since...I saw you and May...that day...Oh, God, right there! Yes! I've had a plug...in my ass...every day at work...ever since...trying to...be ready for you...FUCK!" She started to come on Jack's face, rubbing her mound all over and into his face and chin, now only capable of moans and squeals.
Jack pulled the plug from her while she was coming, eliciting more howls as her orgasm renewed, leaving a puddle of her juices onto the counter. He replaced the plug with his tongue and felt a presence beside him. Helena was there, bent over the counter with her glorious ass right next to his face as she kissed Maggie lustily, her tongue licking Maggie's throat and lips, as her legs were spread, and May was between them, lapping at her drooling sopping pussy, slurping her secretions like a woman trying to stave off dehydration in a desert.
May paused long enough to ask Helena "How about you, gorgeous? do you want it in the ass like Maggie? Want my husband to push into this cute puckered little hole? or do you want it in this sloppy wet pussy? Pushing into you and humping you like a cheap slut?" travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) then she went back to licking and slurping, pushing a finger into Helena's little pucker. Helena screamed as the finger penetrated, but shook her head, half laying on the counter.
"In my pussy, please! I can't take that monster in my asshole. I've never had more than a finger up there! Please let your husband fuck my wet cunt like the slut I am!"
Jack stepped back from Maggie, and pulled Helena over to where Maggie was. He pushed her head into maggie's groin. "get her ass nice and wet and ready for me. use your fingers to make sure she's stretched enough.! Good hirl, as he knelt behind her glorious ass. he leaned down and passionately kissed his wife, her fave covered in the juices of this sexy hispanic hellion, tasting Helena on his wife, as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. he pulled Helena's cheeks apart, and finally tasted her sloppy cuny first hand. as his tongue made contact with her labia and slit, his nose was pushed again her asshole, snd she buried her face and tongue as deep as she could in Maggie's ass, having another screaming orgasm, muffled by her face in her friend"s crotch.
Jack licked for a few more minutes, stopping only to kiss his wife and swap helena's goo between them, Until he stood up behind Helena. He placed his cock in May's ready mouth, as she quickly took jim all the way to his base and got him coated in spit, before pulling out of her mouth and plunging it hard and fast into Helena with no warning, all the way to the base. She felt him hit her cervix, his girth splitting her in two. She tried to throw her head back to scream in ecstasy, but he kept her head pushed firmly into Maggie's soaked twat. Jack hammered into Helena like a machine. Hard and long, pulling almost all the way back out, then slamming it back in. He pounded her like a convict breaking rocks, his girth making sure he pushed against her g spot on every stroke and with every back pull. she wailed into Maggie's slobbery asshole, barely managing to keep the three fingers she had inside Maggie's ass there as she had 3 mind shattering orgasms back to back to back, then a fourth, as she felt May's tongue start flicking her clit as Jack's cock slammed into her repeatedly and his balls started bouncing off May's chin. Helena went limp after the last tremor rocked her body, her mind only capable of making her moan and mumble "Dios Mio! My pussy belongs to you two now" over and over.
Jack pulled out of Helena, and directed May to help her to the floor while he pulled Maggie to the edge of the counter. She looked at jim through orgasm shrouded eyes, her mind a haze of endorphins and never before felt sensations. She didn't know if she had had several orgasms, or one long, continuous orgasm for the last 20 minutes, but she was clear headed enough to give Jack that patented angelic innocent wicked smile as she whispered "Are you going to fuck my ass now?"
"You know I am, beautiful. You need to relax. We'll go slow at first, you tell me when you're ready for more." Jack assured her.
May, having gently placed Helena onto the floor, started to gently nibble on Maggie's ear, whispering "You're in good hands. Jack can be as rough or as gentle as a woman needs him to be" before gently kissing Maggie.
Jack guided his hard on to the slick entrance of Maggie's pussy, rubbing his head at her entrance to get her slickness onto him, mixing with the remnants from Helena's thorough fucking. Maggie looked at him with alarm initially, until she realized he was not entering her virgin pussy, and he moved his head down to her wet stretched ass. he gently pushed his fat head into her, as she gasped but managed to stay relaxed. he stopped for a few minutes, staying where he was to let her get used to his size, as he gently massaged her clit with his fingers.
As he waited for her to adjust, he heard May give out a gasp and saw that Helena had pulled herself ip into a sitting position and had started to lap at his wife's hungry cunt. Helena gave an exhausted grin and panted "Hey, don't count me out of this yet." before diving back into May's folds.
Jack never had a chance of softening with these beautiful lusty women near him, and as he saw Maggie nod, he pushed further into her tight back door. He went slowly to allow her tiny body time to adjust, but apparently was too slow, as Maggie got her hands bejind her and pushed against the wall, gasping "Oh, God, YES!" as she fully impaled herself onto his fat fuck pole.
May, next to him, moaned in appreciation of this, as well as the complete tongue lashing she was receiving from helena, who also has worked 3 fingers into May's twat and 2 into her ass with her other hand. May whimpered and had a leg shaking orgasm as she flooded Helena's face with her own juices.
Jack, meanwhile, had started a slow pace in Maggie's ass, but at her begged demands of "Fuck me faster", he sped up, eventually pounding her asshole with the same gusto he had given Helena's pussy. Maggie's face contorted in pure bliss, as shudder after shudder ran through her radiating up through her as Jack pistoned in and out of her ass, moaning loudly about how tight she was and jow her ass is now his.