PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Schoolfriend Humiliation Pt. 01

admin
03 Şubat 2023, 22:52
My parents weren't home for the weekend and so I decided to invite some friends over for the night to play some games and eat pizza and stuff. It was 8pm when everyone arrived and together, we were 4 people.
Tim was 19 years old. Had dark brown short hair and brown eyes. He was in the rugby team and really muscular. He also was the tallest out of all of us.
Leon was 18 and had blond hair which he also kept short. He was part of the baseball team and a bit less muscular than Tim but still in really good shape.
Jonas was 18 as well. He had reddish hair and was a bit chubby. He did not take part in any club activity but preferred to played video games in his free time.
Myself, Theo, was 18 as well and I had short blond hair. I recently started to work out, so I was developing some muscles, but still was more on the thinner side.
So when all my friends had arrived, we decided to order the pizza and started playing some PlayStation games, all the while talking and making stupid jokes. Tim as he was the oldest of us and the fittest liked to tease Jonas and myself a bit, but it was always harmless, and we could laugh about it. An hour later the pizza arrived, and we began eating and talking about different things happening in our lives. None of us had girlfriends so talking about the girls we liked was always a big topic for. As usual for boys our age we were quite horned up and made a lot of stupid sex jokes while eating.
After we were done, we decided to talk a bit longer and the topic started to get even more sexual and all of us were getting rather horny about all the sex talk, when suddenly Tim had an idea.
"Man, I`m so horny right now. I really could use some relief right now. My balls are really killing me. How about a little game?"
"What do you have in mind?" Jonas asked him.
"How about we compare dick size to determine who is the least man of our group and have that guy suck the other guy's dicks?"
"Dude, wtf that's so gay!" I screamed laughing at him
"Not a bad idea, I really could use that as well." Leon chimed in.
"Sure, I'm not going to loose anyways." Jonas said.
Suddenly I started to feel a bit awkward about the situation were we really going to that? I didn't know if I was large or small. I never really cared of check if my dick was average or something like that.
"Theo? Chickening out already or do you have a small dick and are afraid to lose?" Tim teased me.
"As if. I'm probably way bigger than all of you." I tired saying sounding confident.
"Big words, lets hope you can keep them."
So we all decided to go back into the living room and undress to our underwear. As Tim was the oldest, he already had a nice amount of chest hair and the other too had some already. I still did not have any chest hair and my pubic was also not as thick as I would have liked.
"Ok, we have our ruler hear lets go around and measure each dick, but first we have to get hard right boys?" Tim laughed while started touching his bulge through his underwear. It already looked rather big, and I was getting nervous. We decided on an order to measure dicks. First was Leon, than Jonas, then Tim and then me.
Leon dropped his shorts and already had a hard-on. He had a rather nice amount of pubic hair which he kept trimmed. His dick looked like it was bigger than mine, but I still wasn't fazed. Maybe he was just big.
"14cm, average I'd say." Leon said while holding the ruler to his dick.
Next up was Jonas. He also dropped his boxer, and he was rather hairy down there. I immediately noticed his dick seemed to be a bit larger, but what was the most noticeable were his massive balls. They were huge.
"15,5cm, so I'm already safe." He said relieved.
"Well boys its my turn now, get ready to see a real dick." Tim laughed.
He dropped his boxer and we all just stood there speechless. He had a really big dick with visible veins on the shaft. He istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info) also had a thick pubic bush around his dick covering his balls. They weren't as big as Jonas balls, but still quite large. I started to really get nervous. Were they all bigger than me?
"18,5cm and thicker than all of you." Tim laughed. "Just one guy left to safe you Leon"
Everyone looked at me and I started removing my pants. When I held the ruler to my dick I almost puked and everyone was looking at me waiting for me to say it, even though they could see I had lost.
"So how small are you?" Jonas teasingly asked while the rest laughed at my dick.
"9cm" I mumbled.
"What? Speak up."
"I said 9cm."
"Well guess I guess who will be sucking us off then." Leon said.
All of them walked towards me and kind of made a half circle around me.
"Get on your knees and start sucking us off. You lost fair and square, and you better keep up your part of everyone will know that you have a tiny dick." Tim said to me.
I slowly got on my knees still dazed by the realization that I had a small dick and was about to suck of my friends.
"Lets start by smallest to biggest so Theo has a chance to get used to the increasing size." Jonas suggested.
"Good idea." Tim said and pushed Leon in front of me.
I was now kneeling directly in front of Leon's hard dick and could smell his body aroma. He seemed to be really excited as his dick leaked a bit of precum on the floor and he immediately grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. He pushed the head of his dick against my lips.
"Open up, baby." He teasingly said as he pushed, and I slowly parted my lips letting him enter my mouth. He immediately pushed forwards sinking nearly half of his dick entirely in my mouth before pulling back a little and moaning.
"Guys, he has a really nice mouth." He moaned. He now started to slowly fuck my mouth with his dick, and I could start tasting his precum. He was humping my face in a rather fast rhythm and moaning enthusiastically while doing so.
"Don't destroy his mouth. We also want to have a go." Jonas said mockingly slapping Leon on the ass.
I could see his trimmed pubic bone rhythmically getting closer and farer away as he fucked my mouth and the precum steadily got more in my mouth. My eyes teared a bit by the humiliation of being used like a sex toy in front of my friends, but there was nothing I could do now. It felt like he had fucked my face forever, but it was only like 4 minutes when he suddenly picked up the pace.
"Guys I won't last much longer. Our little Theo here will learn soon what cum tastes like."
"Not sure he even can cum with those tiny balls of his." Tim remarked humiliating me further. Not did I have a small dick, but it seemed like I had tiny balls as well.
Then it happened Leon started to moan louder, and his dick started to expand in my mouth. I tried to pull away, but he pulled my hair not allowing to get away from his dick. He erupted forcefully in my mouth while he kept fucking my face. He shot 5 spurts of cum into my mouth. It tasted rather sweat and a bit salty at the same time, but I wanted to spit it out.
"Swallow bitch." Leon said not removing his dick from my mouth forcing me to swallow his semen. After that he pulled his dick from my mouth and fell exhausted on the sofa.
"Nice show, but now its my turn." Said Jonas walking up to me.
He looked down on me and started to slap his dick around my face.
"I'm sure you like being fucked in the mouth by friend, am I right? You even got hard while doing so. You will like sucking on my big sausage even more."
I did get hard I shamefully realized as Jonas was still smearing his dick around my face which was leaving traces of precum all over my face. I could smell a much stronger sweat smell from his crotch and could see his massive balls swinging with each movement of his.
"Open wide." istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info) He started pushing against my lips which I again opened for him, and he immediately pushed his dick in my mouth. I tasted a lot saltier than Leon's and I could feel that it was a bit bigger to. He didn't wait for a moment to hump my face and his balls still were swinging, getting closer to my chin.
"You will take my whole dick, cocksucker. And you will like it." He said.
"Yeah, make him deepthroat your dick." Tim said really turned on seeing me being used like a toy. Jonas started pushing deeper into my mouth with every shove forward and I started to choke, which did not stop him. After a while it felt like I'm going to pass out since I couldn't breathe, so Jonas pulled out shortly and let me breath.
"You can do better, sweetie." He teased me and pushed his dick in my mouth again much more forcefully. This time he pushed himself all the way in. Pushing my face in his thick pubic hair, making me smell him intensely and smacking his balls against my chin. I felt so humiliated having him all the way in my mouth. The other two laughed hysterically at the sighed and encouraged him to keep fucking my face. He started to really fuck my face now while tears were rolling down my face from this humiliation. His balls were constantly slapping my chin and Jonas was grunting with every shove.
"Damn that's so hot. How long you still need? I really need to fuck now."
"I will still last a while, but you can fuck that bitch's ass. He's liking it anyways, look how hard he is."
I though I didn't hear him right at first.
"Good idea, lets show him how real man fuck their bitches, not that he will fuck anyone with that small cock anyway." Tim said and I started to panic as he moved behind me. I tried to get away but was impaled on Jonas's dick and he kept me in place.
From somewhere Tim seemed to get lube as I felt something cold on my as and hear slicking noises as he lubed up his monster of a cock. Jonas still kept fucking my face and Leon started to get hard again on the couch watching the whole scenario. I was really getting scared of being fucked by Tim, but what should I do? Before I reached a conclusion it was to late. I could feel something warm push against the opening of my hole.
"Get ready to become a total slut." Tim said as he slowly pushed his dick inside of me. It felt like I was being torn apart. The pain was really intense, but suddenly I felt Leon stroke my dick, which for some bizarre reason reduced the pain a lot.
"Look at that bitch being spit roasted." Jonas laughed as he still was fucking my face.
Tim slowly kept pushing his dick into my now opened ass. It felt like forever when I suddenly felt something tingly on my ass. Where that his pubes? Oh my god, he had his whole dick pushed inside of me. So easily?
"That feels so good. Tighter than anything I ever fucked before" Tim moaned as he slowly started to move. I felt like my intestines where pulled out when he slowly pulled his dick out, but there was also a spot which he hit which started to tingly.
Jonas was nor really getting into it, seeing me being fucked by Tim he speeds up again slapping my face from time to time. His balls were now really hitting my chin and his pubic hair was getting wet from my saliva and his sweat. Tim as well started to speed up and the pain slowly subsided being replaced by that incredible tingling. I was so confused. I was being fucked by 2 of my friends and it even felt good. Was I really gay. I felt so humiliated, but still started to get hard again.
"Look he is getting hard again." Leon shouted and all laughed.
"He really likes being used. We should do this more often." Jonas said and both agreed.
Tim was now really fucking my ass. Ramming his dick into me. He fucked me with so much force that Jonas could remain still since Tim thrusts pushed me onto Jonas's dick. Both of travesti istanbul (https://www.travestiistanbul.info) them were moaning in unison and were sweating profusely. I could feel Jonas sweat dripping onto me. His dick suddenly produced more precum and he started to moan even louder. I though I would taste another round of cum from my friend but before that he pulled his dick out of my mouth.
"Imma paint your face with my cum and mark you as a cocksucker." He moaned heavily as he furiously masturbated. Before I could react, his dick exploded and covered my face in cum. He shot 7 massive shots all over my face and into my hair. Exhausted he fell onto the couch and laughed at me.
"Look how nice my cum looks on his face."
"Let me add some" Leon suddenly said and got in front of me. He didn't want to make me suck his dick but just masturbated in my face till he shoots 4 shots onto my face. Mixing his cum with Jonas cum.
Tim was all the while still fucking me from behind and from the sounds of it really enjoying it. I also really started to enjoy being fucked by him to my shame. My dick was so hard and leaked a lot of precum on the floor.
"Look how much that bitch is leaking." Jonas laughed pointed at my dick, to which again all laughed.
Tim suddenly leaned over my fucking me like an animal his head close to mine moaning into my ear.
"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum in and mark you as a slut for us. Once I cum inside of you, you will never be the same again." I did not think it was possible bit he fucked me even harder pushing his dick a deep as possible into me, groaning like an animal. I also started to moan in a much higher pitch getting completely lost in that feeling of his dick in my ass and that incredible tingling.
Tim then shoved his dick in one last final push deep into me and started cumming deep into my ass. I could feel his hot cum filling my hole and leaking out on the side. He shot a huge load into me. Feeling that my dick exploded on the floor without me even touching it and I shot to big shots on the floor, nearly collapsing doing so. Tim kept pounding my hole for a bit after cumming pushing his cum around in me.
After a while he pulled out and I felt his cum leaking out of my open hole, dripping down my leg onto the floor. He sat next to the other two on the couch while I collapsed onto the floor and just lay there. Then Leon suddenly got up and went to the closet next to me, picking up his phone.
"This will be a great video, guys." Jonas said and I nearly fainted realizing what that meant. They had filmed the whole ordeal of me being fucked and also cumming while being fucked.
"This was great." Tim said getting up and getting dressed, but I really need to get home.
"Same." Said Leon and got up as well and dressed himself. "What about you Jonas."
"Ill take a shower and then leave, but you can already go guys."
"Ok, see you around." They said and left, leaving Jonas with me, as I was still laying on the ground covered in cum.
"Well, I guess you really enjoyed that bitch. Even cam while Tim fucked you." Jonas said smiling evilly down at me. He stood above me still sweaty and looked down onto me.
"Lets get you cleaned up a bit." He said and I thought he wanted to help me into the shower, but instead I suddenly felt something warm on my ass and looked up. Jonas was pissing on my ass while laughing at me and filming me. I wanted to protest but was to weak, so I just laid there while Jonas pissed all over me. After he was done, he went into our shower and cleaned himself up. After 10 minutes he came out looked at me who still didn't move and laughed. He then went out the room and left me there covered in cum and piss. I just laid there for a few more minutes not knowing what to do, then got up cleaned everything and went to take a shower.
After I got out of the shower, I looked at my found and saw that I had a new message on my phone. It was from Jonas sending me both videos in which only my face was visible, and the others were pixelated telling me to come to his place tomorrow and to bring a razor and some lube. I did not answer and just went to bed.
Sorry for any mistakes or bad writing. This is my first story and I'm not a native speaker.