Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Wild Rose Ch. 01

admin
03 Şubat 2023, 23:04
The voices...
The screams...
The pain...
The torture...
The nightmares...
It is said that if you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind. That's why I don't believe in that, I believe in pay back, hit you where it hurts the most. An eye for an eye they say, but... when you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves; one for your enemy and one for yourself. I only live for one purpose, hunting for justice. It doesn't matter how I do, but I'll get justice for the wrongs done. I promise...
"Please, let me go!" A man cried out loudly as he was being dragged into the dark room. "Please, I've got kids and a family!"
But his pleas fell on deaf ears as the two men continued dragging him. They threw him to the floor with a thud and he winced. But later he raised his head slowly and realized that there was a man standing right in front of him, staring at him as if looking into his very soul.
The man trembled in fear.
The man in front of him wore black expensive shoes, a blue designer's trouser, a gray blazer and white shirt that was tucked in. He had beautiful pitch-black hair that was made into a quiff, piercing brown eyes that could scare the most dangerous of men. His beards were a mixture of pitch black and pure gray, making him look too sexy and young for a middle-aged man. There was something about him, an aura that sent the man beyond fear. He couldn't describe it.
"I heard you were looking for me!" The man spoke, his voice sounding like thunder. "Well, here I am."
Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over the man like some hungry beast, immobilizing him; his brain, holding him captive. His breaths became harsh as if he struggled to breath.
"Magnus!" That was the only whisper that came from the man's mouth.
He knew he was toast, being in the presence of a man like Magnus Montgomery. Magnus was one of the richest and most powerful men in the city, owned one of the biggest companies and came from one of the most feared families. He was a vicious man, able to manipulate any outcome so that it fails into his favour. He was a constrictor, wrapping himself around people and controlling them anyhow he wanted.
"You're the fool that has been poking your nose where it shouldn't be, huh?" He laughed, putting a large cigar in his mouth. One of his thugs lit it for him. "What I couldn't get is where you got the guts to investigate my family, especially my sons. My sons are my pride, my life. Do you know what I do to anybody that messes with my life?" He blew smoke on the man's face. "I kill them!" He said, his voice low but the man heard it loud and clear.
The man felt his bowels loosen as his bladder reacted freely to the all engulfing fear. Terror washed over him, raising the fine hairs on the back of his neck. He wanted to run for safety, but his feet would not allow him to do so.
"P-please..." He stuttered, getting to his knees. He put his hands together. "I didn't do anything wrong, I..."
Magnus raised his finger, swinging it in the air. "Even the most dangerous of men wouldn't have dared cross my path, not to talk of some whiny pig like you. Nobody messes with my sons and gets away with it. It's either you're tired of life or you have a death wish. Now tell me..." He pulled the man's arm, raising him from the floor. "...what should I do with you?"
The man heard a high-pitched scream; he didn't realize it was his own until much later.
"P-please... let me go. I won't repeat this again."
Magnus chuckled, giving an evil grin. Then to everyone's surprise, he let go of the man, letting him drop to the floor.
"Okay!" He shrugged. "I'll grant your wish. Get out of here before I change my mind."
The man didn't need to be told twice, he rose from the floor and started heading for the door as fast as his legs could carry him. He reached the door and was about to open it when a gun went off. The man fell onto the floor with a hole in his head and his brain scattered all over the wall.
"Get rid of the body!" Magnus ordered as he handed the gun to one of his men. "And make sure you kill anyone that was involved in this case with him."
With those words, he turned around and started heading out with one of his hands in his pocket and the other on the cigar. He had once again cleaned the mess that would have put him in trouble and only one name his enemies breathed last...
Magnus Montgomery....
"Rakesh wait!" Emilia said as she rushed downstairs after her son. "Please, my son, listen to me..."
Rakesh made a quick turn, shaking his head. He was furious.
"I will not let my father treat me like I'm his tool." He said angrily. "I am my own man and I don't need anything from that man. When will he realize this and stop meddling in my affairs?"
"He's your father and..."
"Tell your husband I am not interested in his offer. He should stay away from istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) my affairs, else I'll completely lose all the respect I have for him."
Emilia was beyond shocked. Her son's hatred for his father was something that she couldn't understand, they had been so close before. But now, it was like fire and rain. They didn't see eye to eye no matter what.
With those words, he furiously turned to leave but just stared into his father's eyes, staring back at him with nothing but fire.
"I am right here, son!" He said. "You can tell it to my face."
"I am sure you heard everything I said, Mr. Montgomery." He said, clenching his fists. "I know how to run my company and I do not need your help or your money to survive."
Magnus chuckled for a second and then his face got stern. "Your magazine is going down the drain. You're a Montgomery and whatever affects your company affects me as well. As a father..."
"Don't!" Rakesh warned, raising his finger at his father. "I am not interested in your investment and if it is your name you're worried about, I have no problem changing it. After all, it brings nothing but bad luck. If I could also choose a father, it definitely wouldn't be you."
"Rakesh!" Emilia was beyond shocked. "Magnus is your father and..."
"Unfortunately, he is. That's the reason why I am being this calm."
"Let him!" Magnus said with a chuckle. "Let him insult his father for trying to help him."
"I didn't ask for your help!" He was just so mad. "When will you learn that you cannot just have your way with everything? I don't want anything from you ever again, only fools trust you with anything. You're but a backstabbing son of a..."
"Rakesh!" Magnus snapped, raising a fist at his son's face.
"Magnus!" Emilia was beyond shocked.
Magnus was breathing like a predator was after him. He didn't just see red, but his face became red. He felt his blood boiling and he started itching to punch him. But he couldn't do it no matter what his son said to him.
"Why did you stop, Mr. Montgomery?" Rakesh grinned. "Go ahead and punch me, but that won't change the fact that you're a backstabber. I can never ever trust you and if you don't want your secrets spilt to the world, better stay away from my business. Am I understood?"
Magnus groaned, furiously dropping his fist.
Rakesh gave a smile before he stormed out of there. He was just so mad. Rakesh was a brilliant 26-year-old man who owned a magazine firm that had been doing well when it started. But recently, it had been going down the drain and he needed to find an investor or it was gonna be over for him. He was of average height, crew cut fade hair and piercing brown eyes like his father.
"Magnus?" Emilia was worried. "I don't understand your son's hatred for you. And what secret is he always talking about exposing? What..."
"I'd be thinking about how to bring my son closer to his father if I were you." He said as he folded his shirt at the sleeves. "That's your job, that's one job I expect of you. I can count on you for that, right?"
Emilia nodded without opening her mouth. She watched as her husband rushed upstairs and could tell that he was really mad. She couldn't understand how her son's relationship with his father had become so distant despite them being so close some years back. None of them had managed to tell her what was going on.
"Hey, dad!" Hunter said as he pulled on a shirt, feeling arms wrapping around him. "What's up? I thought you were gonna call a little later, is there a problem?"
'Not really?' A deep manly voice said from the other end. 'Just decided to check on my son. Is there a problem?'
"You're lying, dad?" He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I can hear the punching bag all the way here. Something is bothering you. Did you perhaps have any argument with Rakesh? It's the only thing that seems to be bothering you so much nowadays."
Magnus groaned on the other end of the line. 'He's being an ass. His company is at the verge of destruction and he doesn't want my help. But anyways, forget about that. I was calling to inform you that we have an important meeting later this evening at the party. I'd love to introduce you to some people, important people soon to be part of our company. So, you should be ready. And you should come with your fiancé.'
"Alright, dad. Take care!"
He cut the call and took a deep breath.
"Is there any problem, my love?" He felt kisses on his neck and he moaned softly.
"Just some people dad would love to introduce us to at the party. Nothing more important."
"Really?" Mason gasped, coming to the front of his fiancé. "Your father never seizes to surprise me, but that's what makes him even more fun. He seems to have a lot of connections."
Mason was Hunter's fiancé, they'd been engaged for a couple of months after dating for years. Both their parents were friends, had been friends for a really long time. Their dating had been arranged for their friendship istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) to be extended and also their business. Mason's father was governor of another town and magnus' friend and ally.
Hunter was Magnus' first son, the most trusted of all his sons, Magnus' very strength. He was the vice president of most of Magnus' companies and his second in command. He was a tall guy, well built with short curly hair that was always tied in a ponytail. He was Magnus' very image and, on his way, to be senator with the help of Mason's father.
Mason on the other hand was a really handsome boy with blonde shoulder length hair, deep blue eyes and a smooth skin. He was sexy, marvellous and a graduated top of his class from business school. However, he didn't need to work a day as his father provided everything that he needed.
Hunter grabbed his fiancé's waist, bringing his lips closer. "Enough about my father, I am ready for round two."
"Already?" Mason grinned, biting his lip. "I thought we were gonna have some food first."
"Why?" He flipped him so that he was lying on top of him. "I have got my food right here. I don't need any other food."
"Naughty?" Mason wrapped his arms tightly around Hunter's neck. "I love it, Mr. Montgomery and very soon, we'll be husbands and you'll be able to have me to yourself the whole day."
"Why wait?" Hunter said as he placed a kiss on Mason's nose. "You're mine already!"
One thing led to another and before a second passed, they were at it again, making love like animals. On the bed... on the floor... on the wall... in the bathroom... in the Livingroom... in the kitchen and in the pool.
Good thing was, Mason had a way to keep his man to himself. Give him lots and lots of sex, that was all.
And in every love story, there comes a time when two lovers have to meet each other for the first time. But it isn't always like what we want it to be or in the best of circumstances. Other times, it can also be misleading.
"Hey, easy on the drink!"
"Why?" Alex chuckled, moving his hand away from his friend. "Don't tell me what to do. In fact, I'd love for you to leave me alone. Go with the rest of the crew site seeing, I'll be okay."
"Really?" Josh shook his head, gripping his hair. "You're not even yourself. Forget about her, man. She's not worth it, you know."
Alex laughed as he walked towards the pool, shaking his head. "Who would have thought, Alex Montgomery, son of Magnus Montgomery would get rejected by a girl in front of everyone? Can you believe that?"
He tried to take a sip of the drink but Josh took it away from him. "You're drank already and..."
"I am fine!" Alex screamed at the top of his voice as he walked slowly at the edge of the pool. "In fact, I can promise you that I'll get another girl tonight. And I'll kiss her right in front of everyone. I can't be heartbroken, we the Montgomery know no such thing. I am Alex, the player and richest kid at the whole school. She's gonna regret it."
"You're drank..."
"I am not." Alex said, pushing his friend away. "Leave me alone, I do not need you."
Josh raised his hands like he was surrendering. "Okay, bud, but you need to snap out of it. I'll be back, let me use the rest room first. Then when I return, we'll join everyone and show her that you're not affected by her rejection."
Alex waved his hand as his friend left.
Alex was the youngest of the Montgomery boys, he was 21 years old and a well-known player at the biggest university in the country. He was the baby of the family and everything he needed was at his fingertips, magnus was overprotective of him and anyone that messed with him either paid dearly for it or learned not to mess with him.
Alex felt a headache hit him like a thousand thunderbolts then he got dizzy and before he knew it, he was falling into the pool head first. Things happened so fast that he couldn't even understand it himself. He didn't know how to swim, guess water was the only thing his father couldn't control in his life. The pool was deep and he felt the water brush against his lips and invade his nose. He let out a deep breath to blow out the water. His body fought him on this, it wanted to breathe in.
His hands were screaming for help and he was trying to kick his legs but he was going in deeper. He sank lower in the water, with water rushing into his nose and mouth, alerting him to the danger. However, his body started giving up with time, his chest felt like it was on fire and about to explode. As he saw the bubbles rise, he knew he was done for and his eyes started shutting.
Alex coughed as he vomited out volumes of water, feeling like a new born baby after catching its first breath. He didn't know what had happened to him or how he got out or if he survived. Everything was bright, at first he couldn't even see a thing. However, he could feel that someone held his head and was close to him.
Then after a few seconds, things started getting clear bit by bit travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) and when they did, Alex became aware of his own heart. His body felt cold, everything seemed to disappear and he couldn't hear a thing except for the beating of his own heart. He didn't know if he was in heaven or his mind tricked him. Then as if he hadn't just escaped the clutches of death, a smile lit up on his face.
A beautiful face, he had never seen such a beautiful face his entire life... those enticing, captivating green eyes gazed at him, literally capturing his soul... and when the beauty broke into a smile, his beguiling white teeth lit up Alex's entire life, giving him a peace, he'd never felt before, those pink lips so close to him and his dark wet hair looked so perfect on his face. Honestly, Alex felt like he was in heaven. He could have sworn he was dead.
"Are you okay?"
That voice, Alex felt his heart begin racing as his smile brightened up. His hand started rising to caress that angelic face but before he could do anything, a crowd of people started rushing there and surrounded him.
"Are you okay?"
"Oh my God, what happened?"
Questions were flying but Alex couldn't hear anything. He just stared at his saviour, not even uttering a word. Then suddenly, he watched as the guy slowly got up and started moving away. Alex's head moved, following the man's every movement. God! His body was just wonderful, too seductive. His complexion, neither too light nor dark was just the perfect shade. He wore a tight black trouser with a see-through shirt that showed his curves.
Alex had no idea who he was, but before he disappeared, he smiled for the last time leaving Alex day dreaming. Did it happen or was it just a dream? It was too good to be true and it had never happened before.
"Alex!" A voice screamed.
Before Alex realized who had even called his name, he was pulled into a tight. He didn't need to be a genius to know that his parents had arrived and he had no idea who called them. He was seated on the pool chair with a towel around him and a few friends.
"Are you okay?" Emilia asked, cupping his cheeks. She had tears in her eyes. "I was so worried about you, both of us. How did you fall into the pool? And where was your supervisor?" She snapped. "I am gonna sue everyone working here."
"Mom... mom..." He smiled brightly, trying to assure her. "I am okay. Nothing bad happened to me."
"Nothing bad happened to you?" Magnus knelt in front of his son, holding his hands sweetly. "Do you know how scared I was when I got the call? You know very well how I don't want anything to happen to you. How did this happen? How did you fall into the pool? And who saved you? I would love to thank them personally for saving my life."
Alex's eyes lit up, his teeth shone bright and he got lost in his reverie. That face... those eyes... that hair... those lips and that voice, Alex had never been with a guy before but he was starting to question himself. His heart pounded rhythmically in his chest, feeling his veins with ecstasy. He suppressed a moan.
'Are you okay?'
That voice rang through his head like a radio that played on repeat. He had prepared for such intensity, though he should have been.
"Your son in law." Alex whispered, although both of his parents heard him clearly.
"What nonsense are you talking?" Magnus shook his head, a frown appearing on his face. "I think you need to see a doctor. Let's go right now."
"No, dad!" Alex smiled. He closed his eyes, imagining that face once again. "I am fine, and whatever I am telling you is exactly what happened here. He was so beautiful, dad... I... I have never seen anyone like him before. I swear I..."
"Stop talking nonsense!" Emilia said as she held her baby tighter. She kissed his face severally. "I almost lost you today."
Magnus rose and turned to face Alex's friend who stood there like a statue. He had been friends with Alex for a long time but had never met his father in person, the great and iconic Magnus Montgomery. It was such an honour.
"What happened here? How did my son get into the water when you very well know that he doesn't know how to swim? And where's the person that saved him? Did you see him?"
"No, sir..." He stuttered. "No one saw his face, except for Alex."
"Don't worry about it, dad." Alex grinned. "He's not imaginary. He did save me and I won't stop until I find him. I won't stop until he's in my arms."
Emilia and Magnus stared at each other, wondering what their son was talking about. Alex was a well-known player that very well went for girls and not guys. The fact that he was talking about bringing a son in law home had them really worried.
What was going on?
"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for honouring our invitation and coming to celebrate the 30th anniversary of our company." Hunter announced, smiling at the crowd. "Please, enjoy yourselves."
The people applauded as he stepped off the stage, giving the microphone away.
The whole room was lit up by the best of decors, beautiful and expensive. Everyone was dressed to perfection in the most expensive clothes they could find. Friends, family and business partners were in attendance. Cameramen and the media were doing their best to take the best moments of the party.